Who said the Lake was Quiet?(Topher)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who said the Lake was Quiet?(Topher) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who said the Lake was Quiet?(Topher)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who said the Lake was Quiet?(Topher) Empty Who said the Lake was Quiet?(Topher)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:49 am

Lily fingered her mothers tiara like it was made of snow. Her mother had told her to handle it with care, as it was very old. She had asked to borrow it to put together her outfit for the Yule Ball, but now she was not even sure she was going. Nobody had asked her to go, and her Dad was having surgery in a muggle hospital, and she was nervous. Sighing, she put it softly back into its case. Lily needed a little bit of alone time, so she headed out to the lake.

Not too many people were outside. Lily could not see why, it was warmer than it normally should be in Winter. She sat down on a bench that was near the lake, and made ripples in the water with a stick. A fish jumped near Lily, spashing her with water. It felt good once the wind started to blow. But when the wind stopped, the water just sat there, soaking her to the skin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Who said the Lake was Quiet?(Topher) Empty Re: Who said the Lake was Quiet?(Topher)

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:09 am

Topher sat up from under a tree he had been napping at. Not to far from him there was a beautiful girl sitting on a bench, soaking wet. He got up and headed towards her. He needed a date for the Yule Ball, and figured he might ask her. "Why are you all wet?" Topher asked while sitting down next to her. She was in her normal clothes, so he didn't figure she had been swimming, but she may have.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Who said the Lake was Quiet?(Topher) Empty Re: Who said the Lake was Quiet?(Topher)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:16 am

"I got splashed by a fish. It felt good for the first few minutes while the wind was blowing, but now it is just sitting here making me cold." Lily looked to see who was talking to her. It was a boy that she had never seen before. "Um, I'm Lily." She took out her wand, and made a light wind come out of her wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:20 am

"I'm Christopher, but you can call me Daddy." he said chuckling. He did that to a lot of people he just met, just a way to feel out how their humor is. "Or Topher if you wish." he said with the same grin. "And that is a nice look for you." he said referring to her hair blowing in the wind that she had created. "You should make it a permanent feature of your already amazing beauty." And with a complement, he stopped talking, letting her have a chance to get a word in the conversation.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:38 am

Lily laughed. She had never heard anybody tell her to call them Daddy. "I think I will stick with Topher." She smiled. And when Topher called her beautiful, Lily lost her focus, and the wind stopped. "It would be a little hard to use my wand when in classes, but I might be able to pull it off out here or in my room." Lily was touched that Topher thought she was beautiful. She was not even part veela. "You're not so bad yourself. I must say, your hair goes very well with your eyes." Lily felt like she was not complimenting Topher like he was complimenting her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:41 am

"Well brown does match brown" Topher said cracking a joke. He had troubles being serious, unless absolutely needed. Being funny made everything less stressful and generally a happier mood. "Thank you." he said. "Would you like to go for a walk with me?" he asked. He hoped he wasn't being to forward with the girl. He didn't think he was, since she was complimenting him back.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:35 pm

"Sure, I would love to." Lily got up from her bench and stood beside Topher. "Any place in mind to walk to?" Lily asked. The Forbidden Forest was too...Well, Lily had nothing to say against the Forest, except it was forbidden. They could walk to Hogsmeade, but probably a lot of people would be there, as it was so warm. But Lily left it up to Topher to decide.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:42 pm

"Wherever the road may take us." Topher said as he had no place in mind. "I really have no idea, just somewhere...quiet." he continued. "Where we can talk and get to know each other a bit, without all of the chitter chatter." he said. He kind of liked seclusion at times. Other times however, he liked to be with big groups of people.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:24 pm

"Alright. I would like to see what where the road wants us to go." Lily said. She Brushed off her hands(she did that when she was distracted), and took a couple of steps forward so she could touch the lake water. Her hands still had a little dirt on them, and Lily wanted it off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top