Topher's Life
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Topher's Life Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Topher's Life

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Topher's Life Empty Topher's Life

Post by Topher Stockley Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:54 pm

Christopher (Topher) Stockley was born on a warm summer day, May 19 to be exact, his early life seemed to zip by like a year being an hour. By the time he was five, Topher knew everything a five year old should know about magic, and a little more. His parents were Ginnifur Stockley, and Perrin Stockley. When he was five, about to turn six, a possessed unicorn, that most likely had seen voldemort, killed his mother. He and his father lived together, mourning the loss of Ginnifur for the first couple of years, but later become a happy pair of father and son. His father showed him around the muggle world, that way he would not be blind about them, they are people too, and put him in muggle school until he was ten. Then when he was eleven, he went to a school for Witchraft and Wzardry, but not Hogwarts this one was in Los Angeles, CA. By the time Topher was in his fourth year, he hated it there, and he had heard about Hogwarts, which is where his parents had gone, and met. His father agreed to send him there. When he got there, he was amazed. It was huge compared to the one that he went to, and a lot better looking girls…
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Topher's Life Empty Re: Topher's Life

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:42 pm

wow Topher that's a great story ao far keep up the good work and keep writing!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:05 pm

thanks... i will...don't know what im gonna write about next...maybe some random event before hogwarts...im not going in chronological order...
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:44 pm

Thats quite good Toph.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:06 am

Topher was five, about to turn six. He was walking with his mother by the edge of the forest. It was very sunny out. they walked around, neither of them without a smile. Topher was very attached to his mother, Ginnifur. Although he did not call her that, he called her mom, like most 5 year olds did. “So mom what is for dinner tonight?” he asked her rubbing his belly
“Probably chicken soup.” she said looking down at him. “Doesn’t that sound good?” she asked.
“Only if you cook it.” Topher replied “I only like your chicken soup.” he was a natural charmer.
“Well it will be my cooking, and your father will be making desert.” she said rolling her eyes. They both knew that even though Perrin said he would be making desert, it wouldn’t be done by him, but they loved him anyway.
They kept walking, coming up on a pond, the pond where the two always went, every Saturday. When the pond was in sight, a possessed unicorn stepped out in front of the two. Topher did not know magic at the time, other wise he would have stopped what happened next.
The unicorn charged at Topher, but right as it was about to hit him, Ginnifur jumped in front, getting impaled in the chest. She had sacrificed herself for his life. The unicorn ran away after that, and Topher knelt down next to his mom, crying. “Mom, wake up, mom” he said through sobs, “mom” he couldn’t believe that she could possibly die, she was his everything.
The next morning Topher woke up thinking it was a nightmare, but when he saw his father alone in bed, he knew that it was real. He climbed up next to Perrin and lay next to him, crying. Perrin stroked his head saying, “It’ll be alright son…”
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:22 pm

Nice story. I like how it's going.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:55 pm

Well it't not really chronological...well i guess it could be...the first one an overview...and the rest go in order...i think i will do that
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:20 pm

aww thats sad Sad lol

Pretty good so far
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:01 pm

thanks...i know it was sad...but i like working on my writing skills, so if you guys have any suggestions, tell me
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:36 pm

Nah i think you did a good job of it.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate