A Friendship is blooming... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Friendship is blooming... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Friendship is blooming...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Friendship is blooming... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Friendship is blooming...

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:23 am

"Muggles are normal? I think we are normal." Lily finished her hot coaco in a couple sips, and refilled it with a flick of her wand. This time, she added mini marshmellows. 'But, I guess we are sort of special..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:27 am

"Well I was just joking," he said with a small smile "I just meant that most wizards here are kinda insane." He toke one more sip and the coaco was almost gone . Once again, he felt more warmth then the ironic cold going through him. He breathed out and saw his own breath. He laughed slightly due to an old joke from his friends. "So what year are ya?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:42 am

"I'm a sixth year, even though I transferred. Hogwarts was not about to put a sixteen year old in the first year. But they were worried that I would not be able to catch up on my studies, so they gave me a little extra time. I personally don't think I need any help, but I don't know what I would do without it." Lily knew she was blabbing, but hey, Danny had asked. "What year are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:01 am

"I'm a seventh year," he said still trying to absorb what Lily had just said "Pain in the arse but I get by. So what about you? Sixith year a pain for ya?" He remembered his sixith year quite well. It was mostly fun and had a lot of fights. He didn't like being in fights but he liked the adreniline
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:21 am

"It sure is. Studying for the NEWT's is killing me. I have so many spells to memrize, and so many potions to learn, I don't know how my brain can take it all in without exploding from the pressure." Danny seemed to read Lily's mind. Sometimes Lily even wished that she had come in the first year so her brain could slowly take up the information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:29 am

"I could always help ya out," Danny offered starting to feel the colds wind again. Why there were winds with cold, he never knew. "That stuff is pretty easy except for potions. Potions is well frankly stupid." He finished his hot coaco and then set it on the bench. He pocketed his hands and breathed out some visible air.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:47 am

"Well, it's not stupid. But it is sort of pointless. Unless somebody is planning to become a healer, potions is useless." Lily's pride did not allow her to admit it, but potions was her weak spot. "Would you? That would be great. I really need some help."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:51 am

"It would be my pleasure," Danny said with a smile at her "And yeah I don't get potions anyway. Mix this and mix that. Either it's too easy or too hard." He adjusted himself to where he was warmer by covering his arms with his arms. "Wanna go somplace where theres heat?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:07 am

"That is a good idea right now. I'd kill for even a little puff of heat. How about Honeydukes?" Lily stood up, and her breath looked like a bunch of steam. Hooking both hot chocolate mugs on her finger, she made them dissapear with a flick of her wand. "If it's alright with you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:26 am

"Sound great," he said calmly and cooly. "might as well head there now. Feels like absolute zero out here." He stood up and strechted his arms out. "So whats your favorite place in Hogsmeade?" he said turning to her
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top