A Friendship is blooming...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Friendship is blooming... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Friendship is blooming...

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Friendship is blooming... Empty A Friendship is blooming...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:12 am

Lily stroked her cat, listening to it purr. She put it down once her hands got tired, and it walked off into its cat house. She got a little bored, so she apparated to Hogsmeade. Barely anybody was in the streets, but everybody was in the shops. Maybe it was just too cold. Whatever the reason, Lily loved the cold. So she sat down on one of the many benches, and stared up at the sky, watching birds fly by.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A Friendship is blooming... Empty Re: A Friendship is blooming...

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:20 am

Danny was walking around Hogsmeade wearing his plain white jacket with an eagle on the front, a plain black t-shirt concealed by his jacket, thin blue jeans, and his plain and black shoes with some plain brown gloves on his hands. As he walked around Hogsmeade, he noticed a girl sitting on a bench. He pondered why she was sitting out here like this. It was colder than the artics right now and she's right there. He walked over to her and smiled. "Hello," he said brightly having his hands in his jacket pocket "forgive me for asking but why are you out here in the cold?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:32 am

Lily was wrenched back into reality as a boy walked up to her. "Hm? Oh, I don't know. The cold has never bothered me before in my life." Now that Lily thought about it, even when she had "fallen" into a pit of ice, she did not freeze. Her friends were amazed. None of them lasted as long as Lily did. "Hey, I'm Lily." She looked around. They were now the only ones on the street, but Lily could hear the yells of drunk men wanting more beer, and children whining for more candy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:38 am

"I'm Danny," he said as formally as possible. He wondered if she ever got cold at all. He didn't even want to be out here yet he was talking to her and didn't want to be rude. He looked around and noticed that everyone had the same idea as Danny and he chuckled lightly "I see everyone else has got some issues," he joked
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:31 pm

"Yeah. Major issues." Lily laughed. She shifted over to the left of the bench, and patted the empty space. "Sit, and I might be able to conjure some hot coaco." Lily took out her wand, and made two steaming hot chocolates appear in thin air. "Whipped cream?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:37 am

Danny sat down next to Lily was a smile glued to his face "Uh sure," he said nodding his hand at the coaco "And no thanks" referring to the whipped cream. "So I havent seen you around Hogwarts." he said his teeth almost chattering "You new here?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:59 am

"Yes. I transferred here from South America this year." Lily sipped her hot coaco, and loved the way it made her whole body feel warm. Lily noticed how Danny's teeth were chattering, and sort of wished hers were to. She wished she was like everybody else in the cold; blue lips from staying out too long, and red cheeks. "How about you? Have you been here for 6 years?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:00 am

"Yeah," he said taking a sip of the coaco. He instantly felt better and his chattering stopped. "I've had some pretty insane adventures here. So is there a wizarding school in South America?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:07 am

"Um, no. I was put in a special school for physic people. They could not explain why or how I was doing so many of these wierd things. The owl only came a year ago." Lily shivered as she remembered the wierd people in that school. "I hated that place."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:11 am

Danny chuckled lightly and sipped another cup of the coaco. It seemed like each sip he toke made him feel warmer. His arms and legs felt better and warmer to where he could talk with his deep voice again. "Well don't worry," he said jokingly "theres more weird people here. The only people that are normal are muggles visiting their children at the end of the year"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top