Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:26 am

"Don't forget about me." she said frowing a bit. Her sister she had noticed had a habit of forgetting about her when she was being conceited even though they were both rather conceited. "Think we should take them home with us or leave them here to wonder about the two beautiful blonde bomb-shells that left them with their now problems?" she asked smiling wickedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie) - Page 4 Empty Re: Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:31 am

Maddie smiled evilly at her sister. "Of course I won't you Ash, your my sister!"said Maddie smiling. As he asked if they should take them home or leave them here she smiled evilly at her sister. "We'll leave them here and have them come to us!"said Maddie smiling wickedly at her sister. "If were going to do it, we need to do it now!"said Maddie as she looked at her sister smiling evilly. Maddie always used man or people to get what she wanted usually always man seeing how her looks makes them drool all over her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:35 am

She looked at the guy she had the spell under and released her hold on him. She kissed him on the lips almost sickeningly sweet and smiled, "Sorry baby but I think we're leaving." she said as she turned and walked over to her sister who she was expecting to do the same. The man ran up to her, "When will I see you again?" he asked rather pathetically. She looked over at her sister, "Maddie?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 am

Maddie looked over at her sister and smiled wickedly. "Sorry babe, but it' time for me to go."said Maddie as she kissed him on the lips sickeningly sweet and almost gagged when she did. "Aw, baby I don't want you to go." the man she was with whined. "Neither do I but I must go."said Maddie sweetly as she almost gagged when she said it. As he asked the same question as Kiara's man did she looked back her sister then the man she was with. "Don't worry honey bunny, we'll see each other soon!"said Maddie winking and lying out her teeth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:49 am

Kiara linked arms with her sister as they began to walk off. "You know you shouldn't be so cruel." she said as they grew closer to the door. "They were both kinda cute and for me to actually say that is something cause I think no one but me and you are attractive." she admitted saying the truth. She found very few people attractive. "So what now sis?" she asked curiously not wanting their fun to end. Trust her to be lead around by her older sister as always.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:01 am

Maddie laughed when she aid she didn't have to bve so cruel and she thought they were cute.."I know were to hot and sexy for most people but I have to admit we did have some fine boys all over us tonight."said Maddie "I thought the one I was with was damn sexy and hot!"said Maddie can't believe that came out of her mouth. "Wait for it Ash sis, there coming back."said Maddie as she started counting down to ten. When she reached one the man her and Kiara were with came after them. "Works every time!"said Maddie smirking wickedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top