Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie) Empty Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 am

Kiara wanting to meet up with her sister in Knockturn alley wondered the street rather bored. She had dressed in a pair of jeans and a white shirt with a brown jacket covering her up. She sighed and looked at her watch, Maddie was late. She was growing bored waiting on her older sister but knew she would be there shortly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie) Empty Re: Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:16 am

Maddison appeared walking through a dark alley and smiled. "Ah, nice to see darkness and evilness again, instead of that patheic place they call school."said Maddison rolling her her eyes she seen Kiara her little sister her smile grew wider. "Hey Ash!"said Maddison as she pushed her curly blond hair out of her eyes. "Sorry I'm late, took me forever to get pass the prefects and the bloodsucker headgirl!"said Maddison.Maddison was a person that was never on time, on time when she got there as she always said. Maddison was wearing a white shirt with a black vest over it with black pants and black boots with her hair down and natral.

Spoiler:
(my outfit)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:23 am

"About time you got here Maddie." she said looking at her sister smiling slightly. Kiara hated the fact that she was always waiting on her older sister. "I see you're dressed nicely." she remarked. "I can't stand her!" she went on to say. "I can't wait until the confederacy kills her and everyone of those mongrels!" she remarked hearing her talk about the headgirl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:34 am

Maddie nodded. "Ugh I know, we have to many of those damn bloodsuckers and stupid hairy little patheic creatures around, they like rule the whole damn school now!"said Maddie rolling her eyes in disgust. As she told her she dressed nicely she smirked. "Don't I always, it's my thing!"said Maddison smirking. Maddie was always full of herself at times but she baiscally hated anyone but her family. "Ugh, if I have to kill that blubby, annoying blooksucker myself I will as well as her bloodsucker friends!"said Maddison as her eyes sparkled with happiness about killing ophia Granger. Maddison hated her since day one, but since she became a vampire Maddison wanted to kill her more and more each day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:37 am

"Well I've heard something I think you'll be pleased to hear." Ash said looking at her. Granted they would most likely be losing a house member but it was one they could afford to lose after all. "I've heard Ne'os is in Azkaban and that he killed that Ravennerd's father and they are going to kill him for it." she smiled at the thought. Her honey eyes were practically glowing with delight at that thought. "I think me and you should join the confederacy." she suggested. "I mean help them with their cause and all since we do feel the same."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:55 am

Maddie eyes sparkled with happiness when Kiara told her that the bloodsucker Ne'os the head of the HBR was in Azkaban . "Excellent, now the confederacy can kill those bloodsuckers and patheic Hairy creatures, without there leader there defendless!"said Maddison laughing evilly. As Kiara aid they should join the confederacy she nodded. "Yes we should Ash, I don't know I didn't think of that before!"said Maddie. "We should have a couple of drinks maybe a party to celebrate the death of the HBR leader!"said Maddison smiling happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:58 am

"Well Arlon's Debauchery is right up the street." she said smiling sadistically. It was her favorite hang out for drinks and no one cared about ages of anyone there. "You know how that place is. And they are picky about their clientele." she knew they didn't let vampires or werewolves in there and it made the perfect place for them to grab a drink and talk it over. "I think Godric...that boy in my year is in the confederacy. We could always talk to him about trying to join."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:07 am

Maddie smiled when she said they could go to Arlon's Debauchery for a couple of drinks. "Ah yes, I love that place no Vampires or Werewolves allowed I love it!"said Maddison smiling happily. "Shall we Ash?" Maddison asked as she started walking towards Arlon's Debauchery. As she said they should talk to Godric a boy in her year about joining she smiled. "Ah yes we could, or we could also talk to Christabelle she's a close friend of mine."said Maddison.

((I hope her and Christy could be close or best mates! Wink))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:10 am

"Christabelle?" she said sounding surprised. "The Ravenclaw who's fiance disappeared without a word?" she asked curiously. She hadn't known much about Christabelle but if she was friends with Maddie then she had to be alright. As they reached the bar she opened the door for her dear older sister. "I guess that could work too."

((Best mates of course!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:25 am

Maddie smiled. "Ok great, we'll talk to her tomorrow seeing how it's to late right."said Maddie as she walked into the bar. As she walked into the bar she seen every guys head turn and look at her and Kiara, Maddie laughed. "Oh that never gets old!"said Maddie laughing as she took a s eat at the bar. "What would you beautiful ladies like?"the bar tender asked. "Um yes, I would like a firewhiskey please."said Maddie thinking she she was going to drink might as well get drunk anways.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top