Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:29 am

"I'll take the same." she replied. She noticed the women and men looking at them as they walked in the bar. It never did get old. Even though they weren't veela they seemed to have some sort of charm similar to theirs. She also loved the fact that there really were no rules or taboos to break here. It made quite an interesting bar. Though rumors ran that Godric Malfoy owned it and had someone run it for him. It wouldn't surprise her if that were the case. "Thanks." she told the bartender as he handed them their firewhiskey. She took a large sip from hers, "Ah thats much better."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Goofing off In Knockturn (Maddie)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:01 am

As the bar tender gave them there firwhiskies she smiled. "Thankyou."said Maddie as she toom a huge swig of it and smiled. "Ah, much better!"said Maddie as she set it down and took a nampkin and wiped her mouth. "Lets make a toast, for Ne'os Emof the head of the HBR about to be dead!"said Maddie happily. Maddie was just to happy which wasn't like her, but they had to celebrate the death of the HBR leader. Smirking to hersaelf Maddie to another drink as her blue eyes sparkled happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:07 am

"Whats gotten you in such a perky mood?" she asked looking at her sister. Her current demenor wasn't her usual and she wondered what was up. She figured it had to be more than just the death...well soon to be death of Ne'os. She toasted with her anyway. "Um Maddie, you know what he's most likely getting killed for right?" she asked looking at her, of course if she had seen the papers like Ash did every morning then she'd know it was for killing Christy's father.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:05 am

Maddie laughed her cold laugh. "I'm happy for the HBR leader is about to be dead, and with this patheic vampire wife it would be eaiser to kill her and the rest of those bloodsucker freaks."said Maddie happily. As Kiara asked if she knew why he was getting killed for she shrugged. "All I know from reading the paper, he killed Christy's farther."said Maddie as she finshed the rest of her firewhiskey. "Another Firewhiskey if you please."said Maddie as she looked back at her little sister. "My mission is to kill all the HBR members and that bloodsucker head girl if it's the last thing I do."said Maddie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:09 am

She had to laugh at that. Pity for poor Christy but then again they had lost their father after all. Right before Kiara had gotten her letter for Hogwarts. From the same exact thing so really couldn't feel sorry for her. She sipped on her firewhiskey her mind flashing back to that moment when she and Maddie witnessed their father's brutal murder from a vampire. "I can't say I pity her." she said as she finished her firewhiskey and flagged the bartender for another one as Maddie had just asked for one. "At least she didn't have to witness it." She said there thoughtfully as she was handed her next firewhiskey, "Well care to cause any trouble tonight sis?" she asked looking at Maddie with an mischievous grin on her face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:19 am

Maddie nodded. "Yeah I do feel sorry for her, but like you said she didn't have to witness it like we did!"said Maddie still having nightmares over it sometimes. Maddie witnessed it when she was in her first going into her second year at Hogwarts she cried for months as well when her farther died. As she took a drink of her firewhiskey she heard her sister ask if she wanted to cause trouble tonight. "Hell yeah I do Ash, I thought you would never ask!"said Maddie grining mischievously. "Hm... who shall be our target for the tonight?"Maddie asked thinking for a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:24 am

(Love the Christmas colors lol)
Kiara laughed at that, "Pick someone!" she said laughing, "You always have the best tastes in victims." It had been true but right after she had said that she saw a boy about their age maybe a few years older with a girl on his arm. "They look like a fun target Maddie, what do you think?" she asked pointing them out to her sister.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:51 am

As she saw her sister pointing a couple to her he smiled. "Ah, look like a excellent target Ash your learning!"said Maddie proudly. A she got out her wand she pointed it at the girl and whispered. "Crucio!" as she seen the spell hit the girl square in the chest the girl screamed. "Oh I love the sound of innocent people screaming, it excites me!"said Maddie laughing her cold laugh. After a couple of minutes after she got tired of the girl screaming she lifted the curse smirking to her sister. "Your turn Ash."said Maddie smirking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:56 am

"Oh and how I'd hate to mess up his pretty face." she said pouting playfully. But no matter she pulled out her wand and pointed it at the man, "Sectumsempra!" she said. The spell flew out of her wand and hit the man who was in shock at seeing his date under the cruciatus curse that he didn't have time to miss the curse flying at him as it hit him in the abdomen causing his body to form gashes all over it. "Oops." she said laughing evily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:06 am

Laughing evily she smiled at her sister. "Ooh good one Ash!"said Maddie as she pointed her back at the girl again. "Sectumsempra!" Maddie said pointing her wand at the girl she she was helping her boyfriend. As the spell hit her in the stomach he laughed evily. "Oops sorry, didn't see you there!"said Maddie laughing her cold laugh. As she took a drink of her firewhiskey she waited to see what her sister was about to do. Her and Kiara did thius almosst every night just for the fun of it and to entertain themselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top