After the second meeting (kitchen) (open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the second meeting (kitchen) (open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the second meeting (kitchen) (open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the second meeting (kitchen) (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: After the second meeting (kitchen) (open)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:29 pm

"because here i can see how many people would go for it...which before this meeting someone did" said Ne'Os holding up his bandaged arm. "you don't know how hard it is to clean up the mess that makes sadly Darren didn't take the horocrux he would have found himself in the U.S. somewhere."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

After the second meeting (kitchen) (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: After the second meeting (kitchen) (open)

Post by James William Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:37 pm

''Someone tried to steal it? Who and where?'', Wilson asked. His goal was to trap Ne'Os into a corner so that he had to admit he handed them the fake Horcrux.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:03 am

"Darren he thought the horocrux i placed here was real..truthfully i was testing to see how strong the defenses of this place are i'm sad to say i was disappointed Darren sadly did not take the fake one...the real horocrux is deep under Emof Manor" he said "well all ig got out of it was another house to defend and a burned arm."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:47 am

''Mr. Emof, why did I put a blasted fortress of a defense on a useless necklace that is similar to the one my grand mother had?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Matt walked into the kitchen hoping to grab a bite. He however disappointed in seeing Wilson and Ne'os there. No matter he felt like he wanted to be a little evil right now. Hey Neos! Matt said walking up to the two. Wilson. he said nodding his head to him.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:37 am

"Hey Matt" said ne'os in a good mood over James being annoyed "well you used to be a DADA teacher you should have known it was fake" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:49 am

''I had my doubts, but you know, you always have to check with these delicate situations. Now... why?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:39 pm

Sorry I stormed out there. he laughed. Chances are someone would've been badly injured had I stayed. he said taking a seat beside Ne'os. So, I heard your conversation while walking in. You guys should learn to keep your voices down. he laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:48 pm

''You know I can use a memory charm, Lestrange. Cut it with that useless humor.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:52 pm

You realize I have a wand Wilson! he said smirking. What useless humour is that? I'm not sure there is such a thing as useless humour! he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top