Meeting of Captains (Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting of Captains (Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting of Captains (Open)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting of Captains (Open) Empty Meeting of Captains (Open)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:33 am

Christabelle was out on the stadium doing laps around on her thunderbolt to try out the gripping charm she had placed on it to give her a better grip when she was flying. She would have preferred to use that one since it was faster. She came back down and released the golden snitch. As soon as she did she jolted off after it. She waited a few minutes before she spotted it and quickly caught it. Satisfied with the grip on her broom she flew back down and locked the snitch back up.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Captains (Open) Empty Re: Meeting of Captains (Open)

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:41 am

Ami had wanted to go for a fly, the only way she could release stress. She hadn't expected to see any one on the filed, but she was surprised to see the Ravenclaw captain practicing. Ami watched her, she was good, but not as good as Albus, she smiled as she walked out to the bleachers, her broom held in her right hand, "Getting some practice I see?"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:46 am

"Yeah." she said as she got off of her broom. "I'm just doing some testing on this gripping charm I came up with." she went on to say, "You?" she asked her german accent thick. She looked at the other captain, "You're Slytherin's captain right?" she asked have remembered Nick mention Ami in passing.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:50 am

Ami gave a sly smile and nodded, "I'm only here to release some stress.." she hadn't even thought about practicing, maybe she should do that.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:54 am

"Hows your team doing?" she asked wondering curiously. She was still trying to form her team up, greatful she had sometime before Ravenclaw's first match. "I hope you guys are doing better than mine."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:57 am

Ami gave a slight laugh, "I think they can do a whole lot better with a different captain, but other than that, they are pretty great." She made sure not to give too much information, just in case she would want to use it against her.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:58 am

"Thats great." she said laughing a little too, "My boyfriend is on the team." she stated nonchalantly. She got on her broom and and took off into the air, "Do you want to get some practice in, captain to captain?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:57 pm

Ami was going to ask who her boyfriend was, but she didn't get the chance too, she nodded to the offer of practicing, Of course," she watched Christabelle fly into the air before releasing the snitch. She grabbed her bat that had been under her robes, just in case she did want to practice, and mounted her broom flew off after letting the snitch and the bludger out.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Christabelle, knowing that her being from a different team would most likely hit the bludgers towards her, kept an eye out for them and her snitch. "You know I played beater the other day for Ravenclaws tryouts." she said as she watched out diving to miss the bludger, "Not exactly my thing mind you but I did it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Ami smacked the bludger towards Christabelle, she hadn't hit it as hard as she normally did, but she hit it hard enough to send it flying towards her, "I've played all spots while in France, I love being a seeker but I find that when you are a beater you can relieve stress more this way." She flew towards the bludger again hitting it through one of the goals.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top