Meeting Some Old Friends (Danny, open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting Some Old Friends (Danny, open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting Some Old Friends (Danny, open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting Some Old Friends (Danny, open) Empty Meeting Some Old Friends (Danny, open)

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 am

Alice was so bored it wasn't even funny. I mean, her brother would never do anything with her, she didn't know where Ben was, and none of her friends would ever see her at her grandmothers grave in Godrics Hollow. Her grandmother Nellie Abbot. Apparently her grave played a part in the goldentrios adventures
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Meeting Some Old Friends (Danny, open) Empty Re: Meeting Some Old Friends (Danny, open)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:30 am

Daniel who just came out of the church in the Godric Hallow, already done his part in the church by praying. He decided to take a look at the old Godric Hallow abandoned building where Jame and Lily Potter lived and died trying to save their son; Harry. As he looked around the house he noticed that there was a grave yard out the back opposite street from the church it made him feel as if there was two seperate spot where one side was the good, innocent and light side while the other side which was the grave, gave him a sense of eerieness and darkness; almost scaring him but he knew he would survive just one look at the grave wouldn't hurt, he was just going to take one quick look at the golden trio grave then quickly run out. "Hey Alice!" he called out excited yet nervous at the same time as he spotted her kneeling by a grave. He wore a leather jacket, grey top, a brown belt and blue jeans with some sneakers

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Meeting Some Old Friends (Danny, open) Empty Re: Meeting Some Old Friends (Danny, open)

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:39 am

Alice looked around. "Oh, erm, hey Danny!" she waved. "Long time no see, huh?" she said. "I was just, erm, looking at my grandmothers grave. Never met her, and from what my mom says, I should be glad I haven't." she said, shuddering just thinking just thinking about her. "But apparently the golden trio visited this spot, so I thought Id check it out." she said.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:53 am

"Oh, okay" Daniel said, happily and smiled at her happily as he walked up toward her and stopped at a safe distance for a normal human converstation and when she mentioned about the Golden Trio it reminded him why the whole time he was visiting this whole place before. "I was actually here to look at their grave a well" he paused for a few second. "Well the Golden Trio of course but i guess i'll have a look at your grandmothers grave i guess" he smiled at her and looked at her remembering how he missed her so much; Of course they were just friends but it was fun and adventrous to be around her it kept his mind of how stressed his body was, with all the intense training, the bills and his job.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:58 am

"Actually, while Im here I might as well look at the Potter's graves as well. Please don't look at the grave if you don't want to." she said. She fiddled with some moss. "So, how's work?" she asked.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 am

"Don't look at the grave" Daniel asked curiosly then barked a laughter, did she think that he was actually that weak or easily ill; well she was wrong he could handle these stuff at least he thought he did. He didn't know yet this was actually his first time in a grave it still felt a little eerie to him he wasn't the same as the grave on television, it was actually more scarier then it was told on television. "Oh, modeling. Hard, my bost keeps my list scheduled a lot so i am very tired but i love the job" he said, happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top