You and Me (Willow) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You and Me (Willow) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You and Me (Willow)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You and Me (Willow) - Page 3 Empty Re: You and Me (Willow)

Post by Bane Lincoln Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:28 am

Bane kissed Willow back harder and even more passionately. With his hands, he twirled her blonde hair playfully. He pulled back and he touched his head to hers. Their lips were just centimeters away from each others, he could smell her minty breath. "I love you." he said, and lightly kissed her one more time.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:32 am

"Dito," She said, kissing him back, "I love you." Willow rolled in the snow so that she was now on top of Bane. She kissed him so hard, she wasn't sure if his warm lips hurt or not. Then she remembered how he had thought they had moved too fast. "Do you want me to stop?" She whispered in a taunting tone in his ear, smiling and still kissing him on his face and neck.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:49 am

Bane's heart fluttered as Willow said she loved him for the first time. "Wo..." he said as Willow flipped him so that she was on top, and he, Bane, was on the bottom. "No," he whispered as she teased his face and neck "no, don't stop." He added, he then began to tickle her lightly on her neck.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:03 am

Willow smiled. She french-kissed Bane and then grinned at him. "You're a good kisser," She said. She played with his hair some more and then fixed it, brushing it out of his gorgeous face. "Maybe we should take this little secret make-out session of ours somewhere else a little more...secret," She whispered into his ear. "Not out by a public lake."
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 am

"I think that would be appropriate." He said through a smile. He kissed her for about another minute. Bane then got up and picked her up into his arms. She was light and he was strong. He looked down at her and he then smiled. "And where, may I ask, are we off to now." he added with a laugh.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 am

"Anywhere, as long as it's soon," Willow said returning Bane's more-than-just-friends smile. Her teeth were pearly white and her breath smelled like mint still. Good. She might have run out of her breath-freshening gum.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:21 am

"I think the room of requirement shall do." Bane said. He paused momentarly as Willow smiled, he was lost in her beauty. "I'll race you to the castle." he said , and he started off toward the castle laughing. He was quite quick, and he made sure that he beat Willow.

(do you want to make a new thread, or rp as if we just went to the room of requirement.)
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:28 am

(I guess a new thread...or...watever. i dont care either way. Smile )
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:31 am

(ill start the thread)
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top