You and Me (Willow)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You and Me (Willow) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You and Me (Willow)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You and Me (Willow) Empty You and Me (Willow)

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:25 am

Bane stared off into the distance, his hand moving instinctively moving up and down, strumming his guitar peacefully on the edge of the lake, his feet were partly submerged, he began to sing,
What day is it? And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
I can't keep up and I can't back down
I've been losing so much time

'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do
Nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all other people
And I don't know why, I can't keep my eyes off of you

One of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

Nothing to prove

There's something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right

Nothing to lose
and me and all other people with nothing to do
Nothing to prove

What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

You and Me (Willow) Empty Re: You and Me (Willow)

Post by Willow Ashers Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Willow walkked out to the lake, so tired after doingso much homework. When she spotted Bane, she began to run. She then heard him. He was singing. Oh, she loved that song! "Bane!" She yelled, heading towards him. "Hey!"
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Bane looked up and his heart fluttered. It was Willow and he couldn't be happier that she was here. "Hey," he said grinning as as he got up, setting his guitar down and running to meet her. He kissed her on the lips and drew back. "How are you doing?" he asked
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:52 pm

"Great!" Willow answered. "You? How have you been?" She asked Bane. She walked over to a small, but big enough rock for them to sit on by the edge of the lake. She knew he would follow. She sat down, and began playing with the water with her fingers. It was snowing so that meant it was really cold out, so she removed her fingers from the icy liquid. Now they stung. She smiled at the pain. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt that much. It kind of even tickled.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:39 pm

"I'm great now that you're here." Bane said smiling. He put his arm around her,then he withdrew it. He was still not used to the fact that he and Willow were going out. He needed to ask her a question. "Willow," he said looking down, "If I ask you a question, can you answer it with 100% honesty?" He asked.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:51 am

Willow's expression turned confused. "Um, yeah, I guess?" She said. "What question? Or questions...Just ask away!" Willow told Bane. She wasn't sure what to expect, knowing Bane could be kind of random at some times. She twirled a piece of her vanilla blonde hair in her fingers, waiting for the question that was to come...Wait. She was making a much too big of a deal out of this. He probably just wanted to know something. He had the right to be curious, just like everybody else. She looked up and down at him, at all his features, waiting... Even in those two little seconds it took before he asked the question, Willow had thought of alot of different things. It was amazing how fast her mind worked sometimes.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 am

"Did we take this to fast." He said, referencing what Abbey had said in the pet shop earlier. The words just came out before he could really shape them o make them sound nice, but in a way, being straight forward might be the best way of asking. He bit his upper lip waiting for her response, and looked off into the distance over the lake.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:14 am

Willow frowned. Why did he bring that up? They probably had, but was there a problem with that? It's not like they were gonna get married. "I don't know," Willow answered, a cautious tone in her voice, "Probably, but...Is there something wrong with that?Do you wanna go back to just being friends or do you just wanna break up with me? Why...Why are you bringing this up, just because Abbey said it? She wasn't thinking at the time, she might not have even been in the...in the best mood!" Willow was getting frustrated now, on this one little question. Was that a tear, running down her cheek? She quickly rubbed it away. Why was she yelling at him? She didn't want to hurt him. Her frown deepened. "I'm sorry," She whispered. She rested her head between her knees.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:23 am

" No its just... well.... I don't know... no....." He said, his head was spinning. He knew he'd set her off. He got up and turned. "Don't worry about it." was all he was able to say. "I'm just an arse." he added. He turned his head a little, just enough so he could see her. He turned back once more, rage was boiling inside his head. He tried to bottle it up, hoping it would not show.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:28 am

"What?" Willow asked. "Where are you going? I'm sorry, I'm just so tired and..." She couldn't find the right words. She hoped he wasn't going. Stupid, Willow. Why was she such an idiot? Her fingers clenched the snow with such strength from her rage, she could feel it melting to liquid.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum