You and Me (Willow) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You and Me (Willow) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You and Me (Willow)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You and Me (Willow) - Page 2 Empty Re: You and Me (Willow)

Post by Bane Lincoln Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:39 am

He walked over and looked down at her sitting on the rock. He sat down and pushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "I'm not going anywhere." he said. He then rested his head on her shoulder. "I'm not going anywhere unless you're going with me." he said in an almost childish and hoarse voice. "I'm sorry," he said, "I don't deserve to be with you."
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:41 am

"Yes you do," Willow said. "Now let's get into a more cheery mood. Ummm, do you like dares? If so, I have the perfect one for you. You can even drag me in with you..." Willow smiled.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:55 am

"I love dares." Bane said with a smile. "A perfect dare? " Bane thought, what did a perfect dare mean, did it mean the dare was fun, or was it just very scarry, he didn't know but he was extremely anxious, "What is it?" He asked with a quizzical look etched on his face.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Willow grinned wickedly, then laughed at the thought of her own fake evilness. "Go jump in the lake. Right now. In the winter." She smiled again, knowing Bane wasn't gonna do it, but she wanted to see his response. She wanted to see hhis expression. "Then you dare me something. That, or anything else."
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:02 pm

But to Willow's suprise Bane started towards the lake before she'd even finished speaking. He through off his robes into the snow and stood at the foot of the lake in only his boxers. With a deep breath he jumped in. He regreted the act the very second his toes touched the water. It was freezing. He spent a total of 5 seconds in the water beforehobbling out of the water and throwing on his already soaked robes. "W-w-w-was t-that g-g-g-g-good e-enough?" He asked fighting back the cold theat engulfed his body.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:35 am

Willow couldn't help but clap her hand to her mouth and laugh in disbelief. "Oh. My. Gosh. Hahaha!" She said. "Yeah, it was. Now you give me a dare!" Willow was anxious to hear this. She hoped it was something like totally awesome and weird and cool.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:53 am

"I d-d-dare you t-to t-t-t-take a b-bite out of t-this." He said, and with a wave of his wand, a small fish came out of the lake, which was already starting to become covered in ice. The fish landed next to Willow's right hand, and Bane let forth a weak smile.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:59 am

Willow stared at the ugly blue fish with disgust. It's big eyes were frozen staring at her and that was just disgusting. Then she had an idea. A wicked grin flashed across her face at Bane. In a second, she had the fish and had launched it at Bane. "Fish fight!" She yelled and with a flick of her wand, more fish came flopping out of the lake and at Bane.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 am

As he turne, the fish slapped Bane across the face. He laughed, but then realized that the fish was coming back for more. This time, however, Bane grabbed the fish skillfuly when it was just inches away from his face, and he threw it back into the water. He laughed and picked Willow, and in a light and playfull manner, pinned her against the ground. He laughed, and looked into her eyes. His heart quickly melted. "Um...." again, Bane was speechless.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:19 am

Willow laughed and looked up at Bane on top of her, smiling. She kissed him on the lips hard and passionately. She played with his dark brown hair, still kissing him for a long time and pulling him tighter to her.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top