jessica's bedroom - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

jessica's bedroom - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

jessica's bedroom

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jessica's bedroom - Page 2 Empty Re: jessica's bedroom

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:10 pm

Jack glanced at Jemma then looked back at jessica .Reacthing into his pocket he took out teh black box "Jess I know you may or may not remeber but I preposed to you once before " his heart now beat hard in his chest just as he remebered it doing all those months ago in the ball room "what I am saying jess is... will you marry me , I can't be with out you again " he started to say looking deep into her eyes . He knew if Jemma wasn't there he would have broke down conpletly. In away he was glad she was there.

(the rings: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=13815948 )

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:19 pm

jessica smiled that was one memorie that she did have and didn't pain her to think about "Yes I remeber you did it in front of every one" she said with a smile for a moment she looked at her hand and sighed "your ring's gone" she said sadly but looked up at him as he asked her again , her smile turned to a grin " of corse I will, I may not remeber much but I do remeber one thing ,that I love you" she said moving to wrap her arms around him . She watched as he took her hand, opening the box she saw two beatuiful gold rings one set with diamonds , he slipped one on her finger before closing the box again, it felt right, familier . Leaning forward she kissed him .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Jack looked at Jemma and smiled he hels Jess close he knew it would take time for her to fully remeber but he was happy she had acepted his praposal "if you want we could have it on the grounds of the school , It would be safer " he said his hand once more brushing some of her hair from her face "Jemma I'd need to speak to the head to ask if its ok" he said now grinning he ahd not felt so happy before it was like that first night all over again.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:56 pm

Jemma nodded, just watching the two. She was glad Jess seemed to remember Jack proposing the first time - more of her memory had come back since earlier on that day. "I'll go ask him right away." she told them, thinking that she should probably leave them to a bit of privacy - she had been with Jess the entire time, pretty much. She slipped out of the couple's bedroom, going off to the Headmaster to see whether he would allow it - she hoped he would.

jessica's bedroom - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:18 am

jess sighed and looked at Jack she felt warm for the first time lent against him his arms around her holding her "I do hope he says yes " she said "I ..I don't think I would want to any where else" she said softly"I feel safe here , even thought this was where I was taken from" she held him close as she spoke noticing Jemma leave them. Somthing inside her wanted to ask her to stay but as she looked at Jack she knew she would be safe being held in his arms. This was what she ahd been looking for when she found her self back in the woods, his arms once more around her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:41 am

Jack smiled to Jemma "sure jemma, but be sure to tell him the minister will be coming" he said feeling her hold him tight it was then he saw her clothes "We'd better get you cleaned up" he brushed some hair from her face and looked into her eyes. Standing he took her hand "come on the showers this way " he pulled her to her feel but then scooped her into his arms "I can't seem to let you go" he said with a grin to her. He finally felt he could relax again and they could become a family.

Moving her cloak he saw he cuts and dirt on her skin and sighed wishing deep inside he could take them away from her. he let his hand gently run over her bare arms as he carryed her to the bath room and turned on the shower wondering if she would want him to stay or to be on her own.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:32 pm

jessica sighted feeling the water against her hand, it felt warm and clean she sturned to looked at jack "will you stay?" she asked moving to rest against him , her hear picking up thesound of his heart beating strong in his chest his warmth heating her too , his streangth now feeding her strength, as the room filled with the steam she looked up into his eyes thinking what ever had happened in the past months would and could now be put behind her for she was back in his arms as she had longed for.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top