jessica's bedroom
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

jessica's bedroom Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

jessica's bedroom

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jessica's bedroom Empty jessica's bedroom

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Jessica moved into what she was told was her bedroom she saw all around her wood from the bed to he nightstand all earthy and warmfrom the colors on the walls to the the bed that was made and looked cosy. It made her smile as she walked slowly around it, on the night stands sat a silver picture frame in it a picture of her and Jack smiling and happy, she saw small things laid around a small blue booty lay on a silver tray on a dresser smiling she walked over to it "This was Andrews." she said picking it up. She sat down on the stool only for a moment before standing back up and moving to one of the wardrobes , pulling it open she saw clothes her clothes the second she saw Jacks reatching out she took out a checkered shirt and held it close to her "I remeber he wore this when we first met" she held it close to her as if she held him.

(jessica and Jacks bedroom : https://2img.net/h/i350.photobucket.com/albums/q432/manic_manic_2008/excelsior-bedroom-group.jpg )
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

jessica's bedroom Empty Re: jessica's bedroom

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Jemma showed Jess into her room, watching Jess looking around it - she hoped Jess was remembering it more clearly now. To her delight, Jess made comments about the things in her room. "It's great your memory is coming back." Jemma said, relieved that there didn't seem to be any permanent damage. Although Jess still might have to go the the Hospital Wing and/or St. Mungo's, if she keeps up with the visions, Jemma thought to herself. She didn't say anything aloud though - she didn't want to remind Jess of any of it.

jessica's bedroom Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:40 pm

jess looked at jemma "everything up till the missing bit is coming back slowly, but there is still that blank , that void in my mind" she said moving back to sit on the bed as she looked at her "I don't know why but I wish Jack was here " she said slowly laying down on the bed now using the cloak as a blanket as she lay down sighing as she did "I think its best I don't remeber , I don't know just what it is I forgot and if its bad ..." she paused yawning
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Jemma smiled - Jess was remembering the good things as opposed to the bad things. That had to be a good sign - what else could it be? "Good you can remember everything before it - you might not want to remember what happened." Jemma agreed with Jess. Personally, she would want to know herself, she couldn't stand not knowing anything, but considering how Jess had reacted to seeing an image in the mirror, she thought it best if Jess didn't remember - however hypocritical it sounded. "Jack will come and visit you soon enough." Jemma told Jess, meaning to owl Jack that evening. "You tired?" she asked as Jess yawned.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:30 am

Jack moved behind Jemma his hand resting gently on her shoulder "hey hows she been?" he asked softly his face lit now with a smile "I have ministry stuff to do and I had to pick this up " her took out a small black velvet box inside sat two gold rings each paired an engament ring and a wedding ring "I noticed she didn't have hers anymore, jemma I am going to ask her to marry me again when she's rested , please stay" he said
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:25 pm

"She's doing...better, I think. Her memory is coming back, slowly but surely." Jemma said, not sure whether to reveal the good and bad parts of it - she didn't know if Jack was the kind of guy to become overprotective or not.
"I'll stay." she replied, not hesitating. Jess needed people around her - people who knew her. Jess didn't know enough about herself yet to be left alone. Jemma wondered if Jess remembered the proposal or not. She knew Jess would say yes, but still. She wondered if Jack would like going through that moment again or not.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Jack looked over at Jess now asleep walking in he picked up a comforter from a chair and gently layed it over her his hand brushing back some of her hair from her face as he sighed and smiled "I missed her ,Jemma , she kept me calm" he looked at her hand scratched and brused "If I ever find out who did this ..." he left the threat hanging his eyes saying all he wanted "I never thought when i asked her to marry me the first time I'd be doing it again" he said with a smile to jemma.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:29 pm

"She's back now, Jack." Jemma reminded him, as he said how much he missed Jess. She hoped he wouldn't go down the revenge route, though he implied that if he found out who did it...well, Jemma just hoped he didn't find who hurt Jess. Well she hoped the Ministry would do SOMETHING about it - just not to let Jack near the culprit.
Jemma smiled as Jack said he was surprised to be re-proposing to Jess. Jemma nodded, it wasn't what you would usually expect. Still, they would get to celebrate the engagement again, she supposed. "No, you don't usually expect that, do you?" she replied with a rhetorical question.
"Are you going to try and find out who did this?" she asked, knowing that the topic would come up at some point - she might as well get it over and done with now, she thought.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:54 pm

Jack looked at her "its not what you expect , you expect to prapose once to the one you love" he said softly "the ministry will look into it for now, I am on a two week leave to be with her , granted by the minister himself" he said letting his hand brush jess's cheek he felt her rub back and he smiled one he had not done since she disapeared . He hope she would wake and see him there.

"you said she was ok now, what happened" he asked knowing she had more to tell him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Jessica felt a gently brush against her cheek instinct made her rub back against it , slowly she opened her eyes to see him sat next to her and she smiled up "hey" she said softly and a little sleepily she felt a little better her mind had stopped spinning with questions and now felt calm reatching up she touched his hand that still rested on her cheek.
"wern't we suposed to be doing somthing?" she said her eyes still looking deep into his .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top