Adebola's Fan Fic - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adebola's Fan Fic - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Adebola's Fan Fic

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adebola's Fan Fic - Page 3 Empty Re: Adebola's Fan Fic

Post by Darren Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:55 am

lol nice ending!!! lol no the whole chapter was good.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:45 pm

Lol yah nice ending. I like the chapter it's good like all the other ones too!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:52 pm

i loved it.sorry i have not wrote my latly i was sick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:48 pm

(Sorry I haven't posted the other chapters lately.)

Chapter 10 - Chudley Cannons vs. Holyhead Harpies.

Ron and Harry entered the box seats at the Holyhead Quidditch field joining, Mr. Weasley, Bill, George, and Percy. While the other men were sporting the colors of the Harpies and their newest player, Ron was decked out in his finest Cannons gear. Hermione had teased him that morning for his bravery at wearing such an outfit on the Harpies home turf, then made Harry promise to protect him from any overly zealous fans.

“Only you’d root against Ginny at her first home game.” Percy commented seeing Ron’s appearance.

“Hey, Ginny’s family, and I want her to do well. But I am a die hard Cannons fan, and we stick with our team through thick and thin.” Ron stated not being bothered by Percy’s comment.

“So, how did you keep Mrs. Weasley away. I thought she had a fit when it was declared a boys day to watch the game.” Harry asked amazed that they could pull off such a feet.

“Oh, Fluer and Tonks ended up being a big help with that. Remus has a busy weekend at the school, so Fluer and Tonks persuaded Molly to go baby shopping with them. Well, she couldn’t pass up the chance to start spoiling her first grandchild.” Mr. Weasley replied.

“Especially when Bill gave Fluer no limit on what she could spend for the baby.” George added.

“She is not going to go overboard. We set up a separate account for expenses for the baby, and she knows to exact amount that is in there, so there is a limit. And luckily, Fluer is a lot more frugal than you’d think.” Bill replied then asking, “So Percy, what is this that I hear about you and a certain Miss Clearwater?”

They all notice Percy redden at the mention of the name.

“You’re seeing Penelope again?” George asked. “Great gal, I mean she did dump you when you were being a prat. So that definitely makes her tops in my book. So how is Penelope?”

“Fine. We ran into each other at Gringotts. Obviously that is how you found out.” Percy said directing a glance at Bill.

“The Goblin’s can be a bit gossipy about the witches and wizards working for them.” Bill stated then added, “Go on.”

Percy rolled his eyes, “We have been on a couple date, getting reacquainted. We are having fun getting to know each other again.”

“That is great, Percy.” Ron stated and Percy smiled in appreciation to Ron for getting him off the hook.

“So Harry, when are you going to make an honest woman out of my sister?” George asked and Harry reddened even more than Percy did.

“Good question, George. Your best mates are married, and Ginny is out of school. Any wedding bells in the near future?” Bill asked.

“Not in our immediate future, know. Ginny wants to play Quidditch for a while, and I am in training for at least two more years. That is no way to start off a marriage so far apart. Anyway, once we do get married, I want to start a family. Ginny is nowhere near being ready to be a mom.” Harry replied.

“You’re right, Ginny is no where ready for the responsibilities of motherhood. I am so glad that my daughter is involved with such a level headed young man.” Mr. Weasley replied.

“Ron, speaking of starting a family, you and Hermione plan on adding to your household anytime soon.” George asked.

Amazingly Ron did not blush at the question, “We have discussed it, and we have decided when would be the right time to start a family. But that is as much as I am going to tell any of you. I do promise to tell you all before any child of ours is born.”

“Wow, you really have grown up.” Mr. Weasley responded as he listened to his youngest son.

“Thanks.” Ron replied, then they all turned as the teams headed into the stadium.

“Hey, mom. Thanks for bringing lunch here. I’ve felt somewhat under the weather the past couple days, and didn’t feel like going out.” Hermione said as she took the bags of food that her mother carried in and headed for the kitchen.

“Have you been checked out by a doctor?” Her mother asked concerned following her daughter.

“Not yet, but at Ron’s insistence, I’ve an appointment tomorrow morning. We are speaking in Remus’s classes tomorrow, so I’m going to my appointment then I’m meeting Ron and Harry at Hogwarts. Both boys are very excited. They are going to join the teachers at the breakfast table. Ron has always loved the food there.” Hermione said as she set the bags on the table and headed to retrieve the dishes from the cabinet. She didn’t use magic for simple household chores when her mother was present.

“You’re also excited to be a teacher for a day. So how much have you prepared?” Her mother asked knowing her too well.

“Not enough for me, too much for Ron and Harry, but I should be able to answer any question they have. And Ron and Harry are even going to duel each other as a demonstration of some of the spells. But that will be at the end of class. We want them to have as much of the facts as possible, so we will give an overview of the each year.” Hermione responded setting the plates on the table and retrieving the utensils.

“I’m sure you will all do great.”

“Thanks, if it all goes well, Remus wants us to be his subs when Tonks has the baby. Did I tell you that Teddy is still adamant that he is getting a sister?”

“Yes, I believe you said that Remus and Tonks have a wager as to whether he is correct.”

“Yes, if Remus is correct Tonks has to clean the house for a month. If Tonks is correct, then Remus is on diaper duty for a month. I’m kind of hoping that Tonks is correct. I don’t think Remus could handle living with Tonk’s housekeeping skills.” Hermione replied and her mother just laughed in response.

“Well lets get this food on the table and eaten before it get to cold.” Hermione said as she stated to empty the bags onto the table.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:08 pm

( sorry for dp)

Chapter 11 - Returning to Hogwarts

“If you follow the exact instruction on the potion, it will take care of the nausea.” Healer Hunter told Hermione as she walked her out of her office.

“Thank you.” Hermione responded as she glowed with happiness.

The Healer then turned and addressed her next patient, “I’ll be right with you Mrs. Lupin. Oh. And Mrs. Granger-Weasley, Congratulations.”

Hermione smiled in response.

“Thank you.” Tonks said as she watched the Healer reenter her office. “Wotcher Hermione, are you not feeling well?” Tonks said as she addressed her young friend.

“Oh no, I’m perfectly healthy. I haven’t felt the greatest the last couple days so came in for a check up. All is fine.” Hermione reassured her.

“Not feeling well, and Healer Hunter congratulated you . . . ” Tonks started hoping Hermione would confirm her suspicions.

“I’m pregnant.” Hermione said happily and Tonks squealed with delight hugging the younger woman as best as she could with her own swollen belly.

“That’s wonderful. Your family’s going to be so thrilled. Have you told Ron yet? This is just great.” Tonks chattered excitedly.

“I’m going to tell Ron prior to the classes. We started trying the night of my birthday. I’m a couple months along, so it seems we didn’t have to try very long.” Hermione confided.

“That is too weird.” Tonks stated and then continued when she saw the confused look on Hermione’s face. “That night after your party, Bill, Fluer, Remus and myself were talking about what good parents you and Ron would make. You two complement each other so well.”

“Thank you.” Hermione said with tears wetting her eyes.

“You’ll be fantastic, and your parents will love the newest addition to the family. So when are you telling them, I don’t want to miss Molly’s reaction?” Tonks asked.

“We decided that if I was pregnant before Christmas, we would tell the family on Christmas day.” Hermione informed her.

“Molly is going to be ecstatic to have another grandchild on the way.” Tonks said.

“Okay, you need to promise not to tell her. You can tell Remus, but no one else. Not even Harry. And especially not Teddy. You know, your son has a tendency to spill secrets. So don’t even discuss it around him.” Hermione stated.

Tonks laughed in remembrance of Teddy letting everyone know about Ron and Hermione’s wedding. “I promise. Also, tell Ron if he wants any advise over the next month until Christmas, to come to Remus anytime. We may have had a rocky start to my pregnancy with Teddy, but he eventually came around, and with this one he has been wonderful.”

“Tonks, I’m going to be a mom!” Hermione squealed and hugged Tonks again.

“You’ll be great.” Tonks told her.

“Mrs. Lupin, I’m ready for you now.” Healer Hunter stated coming out of her office.

“Okay, I’ll see you later, Hermione. Give my husband a kiss for me.” Tonks said as she followed the healer into her office.

“I will.” Hermione replied the happiest she had been since her wedding day.

“Oh, I’ve forgotten how wonderful the food is here.” Ron said as he added a third helping of eggs onto his plate.

“Doesn’t your wife feed you?” Harry asked teasingly as he sat between Remus and Ron at the teacher’s table in the Great Hall.

“Actually, I cook more than she does. And I love her dearly, but it’s a very good to think that I’m the cook in our home.” Ron replied between spoonfuls of eggs.

“So, where is Hermione?” Remus asked.

“She had an appointment this morning. She’ll be here before the first class. She is very hyped up about the classes today.” Ron replied. “Has it all planned out.”

“Any question your classes have, I’ll be shocked if Hermione can’t answer it.” Harry added. “Every time I see her at the Ministry, she has a new ‘amazing’ fact for me. I lived through it, you’d think I’d know everything we need to know about the war, but amazingly I don’t.”

“I’m surprised she hasn’t made me write an essay on the subject in preparation.” Ron stated and Remus and Harry both laughed.

“Of course she wouldn’t, she knows that she’d ended up doing it for you anyway.” Harry replied and Ron nodded his head in affirmation.

“It’s weird to be back here.” Ron stated.

“It’s weird to be sitting at this table and not the Griffindor table.” Harry stated. “Dennis Creevey was waiting at the front door when we arrived today.”

“Yes, he has been very excited that you guys were going to be the guest speakers. Neville said he has been reminiscing about the DA nonstop.” Remus informed them.

“Well he is the only one of that group left at Hogwarts. He’s a sixth year, correct?” Harry asked.

“Yes and a Prefect. He has been a great leader in his class this year. Minerva believes he is doing his absolute hardest to deserve the life that so many died to give him.” Remus informed them.

Harry and Ron both nodded remembering Colin Creevey and the others that were lost.

“I sometimes miss when we were those kids sitting at those tables. I can almost see Hermione walking in with a book bag loaded with heavy books.” Harry reminisced.

“Well there she is now.” Remus said as he saw Hermione walk cheerfully into the great hall with a bag of books.

“What helping is he on?” Hermione asked as she arrived at the table, to which Harry held up three fingers, “Good he should be done then. Harry, could you take these with you to the class, I need to confer briefly with my husband.” Hermione said handing the bag to Harry and then grabbing Ron’s hand and pulling him away from the table to the corner in the Great Hall.

“How did she care all these books?” Harry said as he heaved the heavy bag onto his shoulder, Remus laughed as they headed for the classroom. They didn’t see joyous looks on Ron and Hermione’s faces, or Ron picking Hermione up and swinging her around before kissing her enthusiastically.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:26 am

Awesome Chapters, Adebola! Your such a good writer!
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Nice chappis Ade Ilove them keep up the good work and keep writing excellent chappies! cheers
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:58 am

Chapter 12 - Remembering the War

Harry, Ron and Hermione stood at the side of the Sixth Year Defense Against the Dark Arts class, while Remus stood in front of the class starting the lesson.
“Wands away. Class, today we are going to have a different lesson. You all have spent a great deal of time studying and learn spells of defense. But I also believe that the best way for us to prepare for the future is to learn from our past.” Remus began to which the class groaned.

“Don’t worry. I’m not giving you some History of Magic lesson from the long distant past. You’ll be learning about our more recent past. Many of the events you’ll hear about took place on these very grounds. And the best way for you to learn about these events, is to hear it from those that were actually involved.”

“So I’ve invited three of my friends to give you a first hand account about the Golden Trio.” Remus smiled as he turned and nodded for his guest to join him in front of the class, “I’d like to introduce Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger-Weasley and Harry Potter.”

The trio smiled to the class and Remus conjured up four stools for them to sit on.
“For the first part of today’s class, I’ll be asking our guest questions relating to their time here at Hogwarts up through the Battle of Hogwarts. Following there will be a short time for you to write out questions to be asked. Then near the end of the class time, Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley will be demonstrating some dueling techniques.”

“First off, just for background information, how did you all meet and become friends?” Remus asked.
“Ron and I met at the entrance to platform 9 3/4. I was raised in the Muggle world and had only just learned of wizards and witches, and that I was one. Ron’s family showed me how to get on the platform. Then we were in the same compartment on the Hogwarts train.” Harry started glad that Remus was using this format. It was much more relaxing when he felt like he was talking to a friend.

“I met Ron and Harry on the train, as well. I was helping Assistant Professor Longbottom look for his toad, Trevor. But I didn’t really become friends with them until Halloween.” Hermione stated. “At the time, many of the Professors were guarding a valuable stone, that Voldermort, with the help of the defense teacher at the time, Professor Quirrell, was trying to obtain. Professor Quirrell had set a troll loose in the school, and Harry and Ron saved me from it.”
“How did you defeat Professor Quirrell?” Remus asked.

“We learned that he had learned how to get past Fluffy, Professor Hagrid’s three headed dog.” Ron started, “So using Harry’s invisibility cloak, we set off to stop him. Even after Fluffy, the Professors’ set up some amazing obstacles. Luckily with Hermione’s knowledge and logic, Harry’s amazing flying skills . . . ”
“Not to mention, Ron’s amazing chess skills.” Hermione praised and Ron blushed a little.

“With Hermione and Ron’s help, I entered the inner chamber and retrieved the stone. Then Headmaster Dumbledore arrived and helped save me from Professor Quirrell and Voldermort.” Harry concluded.
“Then your second year, the Chamber of Secrets was open, what was the creature from the chamber, and why were so many lucky enough to be petrified and not killed?” Remus asked.

“The creature that was in the chamber was a basalisk. If you looked into its eyes, it would kill you. The people that were petrified saw its eyes through a reflection. Penelope saw it though Nearly Headless Nick, Mrs. Norris saw it through the reflection in water, and Hermione saw it through the reflection of a mirror.” Ron stated.

“Hermione actually figured out what we were dealing with, that is why she was carrying a hand mirror around. When Ginny Weasley was taken, Ron and I figured out how to rescue her. Voldermort was behind it. I defeated the basalisk with the Sword of Griffindor.” Harry concluded.
“Third year is when you learned that Sirius Black had been falsely convicted of betraying your parents and that Peter Pettigrew was still alive.” Remus stated.
“Yes.” Harry confirmed.

“Fourth year was the Triwizard Tournament? Harry how did you become involved in that, even though you were underage?” Remus asked.
“Barty Crouch, jr. had kidnapped ex-Auror Alistar Moody and was using polyjuice to assume his identity under Voldermort’s orders. He put my name in the cup.” Harry stated.

“Most of the tasks required knowledge that was beyond our level, so Hermione started studying up on every spell Harry might need to win, or merely survive.” Ron stated. “Hermione and I helped Harry learn the spells he would need.”
“During the final task, the cup ended up being a port key to Voldermort. Cedric and

I were transported, and Peter killed Cedric on Voldermort’s orders. A ritual was then performed to bring Voldermort back to human again. We dueled and due to the fact that we had the same cores are wands connected. This helped me to be able to escape with Cedric’s body.” Harry stated.

“Fifth year, what was the purpose of forming the DA?”
“That was Hermione’s brilliant idea.” Ron praised.
“The Ministry was still denying Voldermort’s return, and with the great help of Deloris Umbridge, we were not learning anything to help us in defense at all. So, considering that Harry had some experience with more advanced magic then the rest of us, we formed the DA, Dumbledore’s Army, in an effort to teach ourselves.” Hermione offered.

“Sixth year is when you first started really studying about how to defeat Voldermort?” Remus asked.
“Yes, Professor Dumbledore and I started to meet to research Tom Riddle’s past.” Harry answered. “We had just returned from a fact-finding mission, when Hogwarts was attacked by Death Eaters. Ron, Hermione, Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood, Bill Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks-Lupin and you, Professor, participated in that battle. Professor Dumbledore died that night as well, but it wasn’t until later that I learned that he had asked Professor Snape to commit the act, because he was dying anyway.”

“And you did not return for seventh year.” Remus offered.
“Correct, actually Hermione would not have been able to return due Voldermort taking over the Ministry and the fact that she is muggle born. We were searching for the means to defeat Voldermort.” Ron offered.

“That is were you learned of the Elder Wand?” Remus asked.
“Yes, because of Professor Snape’s part in Professor Dumbledore’s death, Voldermort believed that Professor Snape possessed it, so he murdered him. But actually, Draco Malfoy had disarmed Professor Dumbledore before his death, and I had disarmed Draco.” Harry replied. “So the wand was loyal to me.”
“What was the final battle like?”

“Horrible, I remember when Fred Weasley was killed. One minute he was standing next to Percy Weasley, Ron, Harry and me, and the next a wall collapsed and he was dead.” Hermione said tearing up. “That was very hard. We still had tasks to accomplish to defeat Voldermort, but refocusing at such a loss of a loved one was difficult.”

“Hermione helped to keep me from getting myself killed, because I was so upset. And then fighting the Death Eaters, who were far more advanced then us was a real challenge. Many times it was three of us against one of them.” Ron reflected.
“When we thought Harry had died, it was horrible. But we kept fighting. We were not going to give up our freedom.” Hermione stated.

“Then we saw that Harry was alive. Hope. That is the greatest hope I’ve ever experienced.” Ron finished.
“Many people that we knew and loved lost their lives so that we could defeat Voldermort. Not just that night, but all through both wars.” Harry started. “Like Professors Dumbledore and Snape . . . ”
“Fred Weasley and Colin Creevy . . . ” Hermione added.
“Sirius Black and Ted Tonks . . . ” Ron added.
“Cedric Diggory and a free elf named Dobby . . . ” Harry added.
“And James and Lily Potter.” Remus concluded. “Now, I’m going give you each five minutes to write out a question for our guests. I’ll give the questions to them, and allow them to choose which questions to answer.”

“You guys have done very well.” Remus said quietly as the class wrote out their questions. He then collected the questions and handed them to Harry. Harry divided the questions among the three of them and they each quickly looked at questions, to decided which ones to answer.

“I guess I’ll start, ‘What was the hardest thing to deal with over the course of your battles?’” Harry read, “For me it was the pressure. All the expectation that was on me to do something that I really wasn’t sure I was capable of.”

“For me it would have been anytime we were fighting amongst ourselves. We always were at our best when we were together, so if I was fighting with Ron or Harry, or Ron and Harry were fighting that was very hard.” Hermione stated.

“I had a hard time with my own self-esteem issues. When you’re the youngest boy in my family, and my siblings, have accomplished so much. Also my best friends were the brightest witch of our age, and the Boy Who Lived. It was a lot for me to deal with.” Ron answered.

“Okay, ‘did you ever experience the effects of an unforgivable curse?’” Hermione read. “Yes, during what would have been seventh year, we were captured, and Bellatrix LeStrange performed the Cruciatus curse on me. It’s excruciatingly painful.”

“I’ve been subjected to all three curses several times. I learned fairly early how to fight off the Imperius curse, and due to love, which is truly the ultimate weapon, I survived the Killing curse.” Harry replied.
“I luckily have not.” Ron stated then read, “‘What is the shape does your potronus take?’Jack Russel terrier.
“An otter.”

“A stag.” Harry answered then read, “‘Many of us admire you, who is it that you look up to?’ There are many people really, I admire my parents for who they were and the ultimate love they showed me. I admired Professors for all they did to protect the students. Especially, Professors Dumbledore and Snape. And I admire Professor Lupin, for all that he has lost in his life, he has gone on and lived his life, and now he has an amazing life.”

“Thank you.” Remus said humbled. “Ron.”
Ron just rolled his eyes at Harry, “I actually admire my parents, Arthur and Molly Weasley. We have never had a lot, but we had a happy life, and that is due to them. I don’t always agree with them, but I do know that they love me. I hope that one day, although I hope we are more financially sound, that my own future children will have a happy childhood, and know that their mother and I love them.” Ron stated earning a smile from Hermione.

“Don’t laugh.” Hermione said pointing to Remus and Harry, and they gave her a questioning look. “The person I most admire is Professor Mogonagall.” And Remus and Harry both cracked up. “No, they don’t think it’s funny that I admire the Headmistress. They are recalling my final from third year. Professor Lupin was the defense teacher at the time, and the final part of the exam was facing a boggart. Well mine was Professor Mogonagall telling me I had failed all my exams. Anyway, I admire her talent, her intelligence, her heart, and the accomplishments she has achieved.”

They finished up by answering several more questions before, Harry and Ron demonstrating dueling for the class. They felt relieved that it was over, until Remus reminded them that there were still several more classes left. Then the nerves hit again.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:15 pm

wow your are awesome at this keep on wirting
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top