Adebola's Fan Fic - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adebola's Fan Fic - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Adebola's Fan Fic

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adebola's Fan Fic - Page 2 Empty Re: Adebola's Fan Fic

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:37 pm

Chapter 5 - Sunday at the Burrows

“Ron this is all so beautiful. How did you pull this off on such short notice?” Hermione asked as they walked hand in hand along the beach outside their hotel in Nice, France.
“I had heard you and Fluer discussing France, so I asked her advice of where to go. As for pulling it off this fast, it took a little magic. Well, I am a wizard you know.” Ron replied, entising a knowing smirk from Hermione.
“Well, Thank Merlin for magic.” Hermione replied wrapping both her arms around his waist and hugging herself into his side as they walked. He wrapped his arm around her to hug her close and to keep her there.
“I’d do anything to make you happy. I love you so much.” Ron said stopping them, then leaning down to kiss her passionately on the lips.
“You know, I am enjoying this walk, but I think I am more in the mood to head back to the room so I can shag my husband.” Hermione said pulling away and taking his hands to pull him back to their hotel.
“Hermione Granger-Weasley!” Ron exclaimed in mocked shock.
Hermione just giggles, at which Ron sweeps her up into his arms and headed swiftly in the direction of the hotel.
Bill glanced around the Burrow’s kitchen table nervously. The whole Weasley family, except Ron and Hermione, but including the Lupins and Harry, were seated eating their meals. No one had mentioned much of Ron yet, and he was hoping to make it through the meal without having to share the events of the night before. He glanced at where Harry sat between Ginny and Teddy, Harry was trying to focus as much of his attention on Teddy to keep from accidentally spilling the beans. Tonks sat on the other side of Teddy with Remus next to her, and they were equally sharing Harry fascination with their son.
All of a sudden he heard his father clink his glass as if to offer a toast, and he was not surprised to see Teddy look around to see if he could spot Ron and Hermione kissing somewhere in the room. He had seem to enjoy making them kiss as much as possible the previous night, before Remus had removed all utensils and glasses from his reach.
Then as everyone quieted down to here what his dad had to say, Bill heard Teddy ask, “Where Won and Mione?” Still looking for the couple.
“There not here, sweetheart.” Tonks whispered back to her son.
Teddy grabbed his spoon and hit it to his glass saying, “Won and Mione kiss! Won and Mione kiss!”
“Tonks grabbed for the spoon while Harry grabbed his glass, “I am pretty sure where ever they are right now, they are kissing.” Harry said and Bill noticed that Tonks had to choke to hide her knowing smirk.
“I no see them! Won and Mione kiss!” Teddy yelled Tonks immediately rose, picking up Teddy and carrying him outside as he still called for Ron and Hermione.
“What has gotten into him? Why would he relate a clinking glass to Ron and Hermione kissing?” Molly asked.
“It’s like he has been to their wedding reception recently.” George stated teasingly.
“What?” Ginny exclaimed her eyes wide.
“Well at wedding receptions when you do this,” George explained clinking his glass, “It means the bride and groom are supposed to kiss.”
“Merlin, they eloped!” Percy exclaimed then all eye turned to Remus and Harry questioningly.
“What do you two know about my youngest son and that girl of his?” Molly demanded rising from her seat. “Obviously Remus knows something, since Teddy apparently does. And Harry you are supposedly their best friend.”
“There goes my sticking the tape in and run plan.” Harry muttered to Remus.
“Now Mom, calm down and we will answer all your questions.” Bill said standing and moving to take the seat vacated by Tonks between Remus and Harry, thinking it would be best if they sat together as they faced his family. Fluer deciding it would be best to stay out of the upcoming discussion, followed Tonks outside.
Molly sat down, but still looked quite furious, but Bill began anyway. “Yesterday, a group of us received invitations to a wedding.”
“And you didn’t think to see if your father and I received one also.” Molly asked.
“They had only given us an hours notice. The invitations acted as a port key, and would only transport the specified people named on the invitation. The guest include the Harry, Lupins, Neville, Luna, Minerva and Fluer and myself.” Bill said.
Harry continued, “Ron explained that Hermione was still upset over Ginny’s betrayal,” Ginny huffing in response, “And with the exception of Bill and Mr. Weasley, your constant put downs of Ron. She had actually wanted to elope the night before, but Ron knew that she would hate it if she got married with out her mother or myself there. So with Professor Mogonagall’s help, they created the port keys and sent them to the specified guests.”
“Harry stood up for Ron and Luna for Hermione.” Remus continued. “And I had the great honor of giving Hermione away. Minerva performed the ceremony.”
“It really was a beautiful ceremony, Mom.” Bill added, “It was in the Grangers’ living room, and both Ron and Hermione were beaming through the whole ceremony. They even taped it so you can see it on the VCR thingy that Hermione got for Dad.” Bill pulled out the tape and laid it on the table.
“How could they not invite us to their wedding? Ron can be so stupid at times.” Ginny exclaimed.
“That is the exact reason you were not invited Ginny!” Harry exclaimed. “Do you know that your dad and Bill are the only members of your family that don’t treat Ron like he is stupid or not as good as the rest of you? And Ginny you are worst at it. Your mom and Percy get on him for not doing well enough, and George and Fred would tease him for trying to hard. But you Ginny, he can never win with you. You get him coming up and coming down.”
“He knows I am just teasing him.” Ginny reasoned.
“No he doesn’t.” Bill said. “Have you ever noticed that Ron has a huge self-esteem problem?”
“Which after all he has done to save us all, it is quite amazing that he still has it.” Remus added.
“Yes, I could not have defeated Voldermort if it wasn’t for Ron and Hermione. They are the ones that taught me what love was. What it was like to have a family, because they are my family. Hermione willing dropped out of school to help me defeat Voldermort. Ron faced his worst fears to bring us victory. When I was meeting with Professor Dumbledore, I was only allowed to share what I learned with Ron and Hermione, no one else. But in the defeat of Voldermort, only my accomplishments were noted, they were just a side note.”
“But yesterday, it was all about them. Ron and Hermione and their love for each other, and all our love for them. They are truly happy, and they deserve that just as much as I do, actually even more than I do.” Harry finished then rose from the table carried his dishes to the sink and then headed to join Fluer, Tonks and Teddy outside. Bill and Remus quickly following his example.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:47 pm

It's awesome Adebola, love it once again! Your such a awesome writer Smile
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:38 pm

Ya u are... altho i dont like the Ron.Hermione relationship lol.. but still nice chapter keep writing!
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:48 am

Chapter 6 - July 30, 1999

“Minister Shacklebolt, here is the paperwork you requested. I outlined some ideas on how to help Muggle born witches and wizards acclimate easier into the wizarding world. The ideas would also help the parents understand what is happening as well.” Hermione informed her boss, while handing him the papers in her hands.
“Thank you Hermione, I truly appreciate all the work you have put in, but I believe that you are taking a well deserved afternoon off. Shouldn’t you be heading that way?” Kingsley asked, knowing how easily Hermione could become so singled focused on her job.
“Yes, we are starting off by taking Harry and Neville out for a birthday lunch, then we are going to go the Hogwarts and help Remus and Neville settle into their classrooms, and Neville into his quarters.” Hermione informed him.
“Yes, Minerva told me that Neville is interning under Professor Sprout and that Remus is taking the position of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher again.” Kingsley said.
“Yes, and while Remus will be head of Griffindor, Neville will take his nightly duties, so that Remus can go home to Tonks and Teddy.” Hermione added.
“Hermione are you in here?” They heard Tonks distinctive voice call out.
“Yes, she is. Now come and retrieve her, so that she is not late for her much deserved vacation time.” Kingsley called out teasing Hermione.
“Thank you, Minister.” Hermione said as she left his office and joined Tonks and Harry in the hall.
“We better get going. We will never hear the end of it if we are late.” Tonks said leading the way toward the elevators.
“Hey Ron, I just saw Bill at Gringotts, he concerned at Fluer’s inability to keep much food down. Wondering if it is normal. I told him that I didn’t know about normal, but Tonks was pretty much the same for the first couple months when she was carrying Teddy.” Remus said as he and Neville joined Ron at the table.
“I can’t believe Bill is going to be a dad. He and Fluer were both elated when they stopped to visit us when we got back from France. I guess they have another seven months left.” Ron said excited about the prospects of being an uncle.
“Well aren’t we a couple a very lucky ladies to be able to dine with four such attractive men.” Tonks said as she appeared at the table with Hermione and Harry. Both women kissed their husbands before, turning and kissing Neville on the cheek.
“Happy birthday, Assistant Professor.” Hermione said as Neville’s face reddened.
“Thanks.” Neville said.
“Neville, you got lucky. They attacked me in the lobby of the ministry first thing this morning when it was at its busiest.” Harry stated giving both women a dirty look.
“Some Auror, he never saw it coming, either. You need to remember ‘Constant Vigilance’” Hermione’s comment receiving laughs from everyone except Harry.
Both women settled in chairs next to their husbands, while Harry and Neville took seats on each end of the table.
“Has anyone heard from Luna?” Remus asked.
“Yes, her father sent her on a expedition to search for some mysterious new, probably nonexistant creature.” Hermione said. “She sends me updates weekly, hopefully she will be home by Christmas.”
“Neville are you ready to get settled in at Hogwarts?” Harry asked.
“Yes, Pomona and I are going to look into some cross breeding in our spare time. She has some amazing ideas to improve some of the healing compacity of many different species including Mandrakes.” Neville responded, obviously excited by the aspects of his new job.
“Well, I am glad you are going to be helping Remus with his head of house duties, but I have to warn you that come March, you may be asked to cover for him on very short notice and for an expanded period of time.” Tonks said practically glowing.
“That’s no problem, I told him I would cover when ever he needed.” Neville said.
“Why exactly March?” Harry asked smiling as he recalled last time he saw Tonks glowing so much.
“Is Teddy getting a sibling?” Hermione asked getting excited.
“Yes.” Remus confirmed smiling himself. “It seems we have the two of you and of course Harry’s babysitting to thank for the new addition to our family."
“You made the baby on our wedding night?” Hermione said in awe.
“Wow, you two sure have a thing for weddings, yours ours. It is a good thing Tonks was already knocked up at Bill and Fluer’s wedding.” Ron remarked receiving a smack on the arm from his wife.
“Well enough about us, what is going on with you, Harry?” Remus asked.
“Not much. I think training is going well. Word has it that Tonks is going to be supervising for the next few months, and now I understand why.” Harry smirked.
“Hey, it is better than desk duty.” Tonks huffed.
“How are you and Ginny doing?” Neville asked.
Harry checked to see Hermione’s reaction to Ginny’s name, and seeing that it was okay said, “Fine, she made the Holyhead Harpies and leaves for training the day after her birthday.”
“Yeah, Ron said that George is working up a whole WWW display around the Harpies newest player.” Hermione stated.
“He has pictures of her in the uniform all over the office to use in the display. Her smiling face is starting to haunt my dreams now.” Ron said with a shiver down his spine as everyone laughed.
“Won!” They all turned as they heard the familiar voice, Ron cringing as he scooted closer to Hermione.
"Oh there is another voice that haunts my dreams." Ron muttered to Harry. As they all turned to greet the young lady approaching their table.
“Hello, Lavendar.” Hermione said noticing that she would be their waitress.
“Hermione, oh hello, I didn’t see you.” Lavender commented before turning her attention back to Ron, “Won, how are you doing? It has been a long time since we have seen each other.”
“I’m good, working with George. I am really enjoying married life.” Ron said taking a hold of Hermione’s left hand and raising it so that Lavendar could see the wedding band.
“You two are married, I hadn’t heard. I never thought I would have missed new that big. The Chosen One’s best mates getting married.” Lavendar said obviously not happy at the news.
“We decided to keep it low key. We have all had more than enough of our names and faces in the press. Actually, the only magazine that we allowed to tell our story was the Quibbler. Luna wrote a fascinating article on the wedding.” Ron said smiling happily at Lavendar.
“Well, I will have to check out a back copy to catch the article. Could I take your orders now?” She asked switching to a very business like persona.
“That would be great.” Hermione said as she prepared to give her order to Lavendar.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:53 am

Your such a good writer Adebola! Keep going Very Happy
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:27 pm

Chapter 7 - Ginny’s Party

“Hello, everyone.” Ron called out as he entered the Burrow.
“Ron!” Molly Weasley called out rushing over to hug her youngest son. Ron and Hermione had invited his parents over to their place shortly after they returned from their honeymoon. His mother and wife had a long private talk, as did Ron with his father. Ron didn’t know what his mom and Hermione discussed, but they seemed to have sorted out all their issues. Ever since, they had been getting together at least once a week so that his mom could give Hermione cooking lessons. “Where is Hermione?”
“She is spending the day shopping with her mother. Today would have been her parent’s anniversary, so she felt that she needed to be with her mother. Anyway, Minister Kingsley is sending her on a trip to Romania, of which I get to go as well, and apparently it requires a whole new wardrobe, for me and her. George is letting me off for the week, and I am hoping to coordinate a time to get together with Charlie.” Ron told her.
“How wonderful, I was just hoping to have the whole family here. It is not often, Charlie makes it home, and with Ginny leaving tomorrow...” his mother said wistfully. “Hermione is doing the right thing by being with her mother. Oh, well maybe the next time.”
“Well, I better go congratulate the birthday girl.” Ron said as he headed toward the living room where the rest of the Weasleys were gathered.
“Happy Birthday, Ginny.” Ron said as he entered the living room making his way over to where Ginny sat on the couch between Harry and George to give her a hug and hand her the gift he brought.
“Thank you, where’s Hermione?” Ginny said accepting the gift.
“She felt that she needed to spend some quality time and probably a large quantity of money with her mother. Today is going to be a rough day for them.” Ron replied.
“Oh.” Ginny simple replied, but Ron could tell that she was not happy that Hermione did not come to her party.
“You getting ready for your trip to Romania?” Harry asked.
“Yes, I want to make arrangements to meet up with Charlie while we are there. We are also hoping to see Luna, that is where she was the last we heard. Hermione owled her a couple days ago, but we haven’t heard back yet.” Ron replied heading over to sit next to Charlie to discuss his plans while watching Ginny open her gifts.
From her parents she recieved new dress robes, from Bill and Fluer a bracelet, Charlie and Percy got her gift certificate to a nice restaurant in the Holyhead area. George gave her some WWW products and Harry purchased her the newest Firebolt. Ron & Hermione knowing that Harry was giving her the broom, got her a broom maintainance kit.
“Thank you, Ron and please thank Hermione as well.” Ginny said after opening the gift. “I am so looking forward to start training tomorrow, but I am going to miss you all so much.”
“Oh, Ginny, you will be so busy that Christmas will be here before you know it.” George remarked.
“I know and I will see you all at the game, when we play near here.” Ginny said.
“Sure.” Bill said even though Ron knew it was doubtful Fluer would go not being much of a Quidditch fan.
“So Fluer, how are you feeling?” Ron asked turning his attention to her.
“Much better. Zicknez iz no more.” Fluer said with a glowing smile on her face. She was always breath taking, but now she was amazing more so.
“Yes, that is probably why the Lupins are running so late. Tonks still has a couple weeks of it left.” Bill remarked.
“Did I just here my name? Wotcher, everyone.” Tonks asked as she walked in, then setting her son on the floor went to hug Ginny. “Happy birthday.”
“Yes, happy birthday, Ginny.” Remus said handing her what was obviously a box of Honeydukes chocolates.
“Arry!” Teddy called out upon seeing his godfather, and rushed immediately over to him to give him a hug.
“Can you wish Ginny a happy birthday?” Harry asked his godson.
“Appy Birthday, Ginny.” Teddy said cheerily.
"Thank you." Ginny said as she leaned over give him a peck on the cheek.
“Ginny, can you come in here. I want to get a picture of you with the cake.” Molly called out from the kitchen.
As Ginny rose to leave, Teddy, looking around the room, noticed his parents had taken seats next to Ron.
“Won!” Teddy called out as he wiggled off Harry’s lap to run to give Ron a hug as well.
“How you doing Teddy, my man?” Ron said.
Teddy pointed to his mom’s stomach and said “I’s sister.”
“Sister?” asked Bill asked.
“We don’t know that. We told him that a baby was growing in Mommy’s tummy and that he was getting a brother or sister. He just sort of maintains that it is a sister, though I doubt he really know what that means yet.” Remus replied.
Tonks smiling happily as her son who had scooted back down to the floor to play with the blocks Molly had there for him said, “You are going to be eating your words in March when your daughter is born.”
“Obviously, Dora is under the delusion that our son can for see the future and knows the baby is a girl.” Remus smirked teasing his wife.
“Well, I think I am going to go and see if Mom needs any help.” Ron said as he rose from his seat his stomach starting to call out for food.
“I will go with you, and we can discuss your trip.” Charlie said as he followed Ron out of the room.
“Mom, you know that she is obviously pregnant, and she doesn’t want anyone to see how far along she is. Why else would they have gotten married so fast.” Ron stopped outside the door of the kitchen as he heard Ginny’s words, hushing Charlie to keep silent so he could listen in.
“They explained their reasoning as to why they got married the way they did, why can you not accept it.” His mother replied. “Hermione and I have had a very long talk about this. Jane needs her today, so Hermione is just spending time with her mother. I am very proud of her for that.”
“But, I mean the way Hermione blew up with me for no good reason. Mood swings, isn’t that a sign. And buying a new wardrobe.” Ginny stated.
“We are talking about Hermione here.” His mother stated. “How many times has she blown up at Ron or Harry? It may take a little time, but I am sure you two will make amends.”
“Ginny, mom is right.” Ron said as he entered the kitchen followed by Charlie. “Hermione is still upset you, and it takes her time to get past that and trust people again. I and Harry have been where you are. She will eventually get past it, you just have to give her time.”
“But, I haven’t seen her since you married.” Ginny complained. “I thought we would get together before I left.”
“Did you try fluing or owling her to ask her?” Charlie asked and Ginny just shook her head.
“Look you won’t be back until Christmas, so why don’t you try owling Hermione while you are away. Tell her about training and Holyhead. She like having pen pals, and you’d make a better one than Krum.” Ron suggested, already knowing that it would only take a little effort on Ginny’s part to where down Hermione’s resolve.
"Ron is right. Before graduation, I screwed up one of my friendships, but time and letters helped us sort it out. Now we are friends again." Charlie confided.
“Okay. I will.” Ginny agreed.
“Good, can we eat now, I am starving.” Ron stated and they all laughed
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:37 pm

whoa this is awesome it is so cool cant wait to read more of it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:31 pm

Chapter 8 - Happy Birthday, Hermione

“Bill thank you for throwing this party for Hermione. We both really appreciate it.” Ron said as he approached his oldest in the garden outside of Shell Cottage were he was finishing setting up the buffet.
“Your welcome. I thought it would be a nice change, and Mom would enjoy herself more. Although, I wish Charlie was here, it is good that Ginny is traveling with her team.” Bill replied, “Have you talked with Ginny since she left?”
“Yes, Well through Hermione. They have been writing back and forth, weekly. I don’t think they have completely made amends, but it is an improvement. She did apologize for think we only got married because Hermione was pregnant. I hadn’t really told her about that, so we did have a bit of a row, but it is all good now. Apparently, Ginny said that the initial training weeks were brutal.” Ron replied then turned as he heard his wife squeal with laughter as she and Harry chased Teddy around in the grass. Ron smiled at the shear joy present on his wife’s face.
“You really like married life.” Bill commented smiling at his brother’s reaction as he watched his wife.
“Yes I do. Best decision I ever made.” Ron responded.
“So how was Romania? Charlie seemed to have a good time showing you around.” Bill asked.
“Great. It was amazing to see Charlie working with the dragons, and I took loads of picture of Norbert to give to Hagrid. He will be thrilled to see how much he has grown. I actually brought them along to give to Remus or Neville to deliver them for me. Actually I am surprise Neville is not here yet. Neither are George or Percy.”
“Yes, George volunteered to bring Mrs. Granger as a surprise for Hermione, so I sent Percy and Neville along so she would be around someone that was relatively sane.” Bill informed him.
“Are you crazy, George has only had his muggle driving papers for a month.” Ron said, worried for his mother in law’s safety.
“The reason why Percy is with him.” Bill said.
“And George listens to Percy?” Ron asked already knowing the answer.
“Probably not.” Bill said growing a little concerned by his brothers tardiness.
“Probably.” Ron repeated teasing Bill. “Oh well, I see Remus sitting with Mom and Dad. I should head over and ask him to deliver the picture before I forget.”
As Ron was crossing to where Remus and Tonks were sitting and talking with his parents, Teddy came up running to hide behind him.
“Teddy, do you really think Ron is going to be able to protect you?” Harry asked as both he and Hermione stopped in front of Ron while Teddy still hid behind his legs.
“Won big.” Teddy stated.
“Yes, Teddy. Ron is bigger than Harry or I, but there are two of us, but only one of him.” Hermione replied.
“Won big.” Teddy stated again, but squealed with surprise when while Hermione was talking to him, Harry had snuck up on him and swung him up in the air.
“Some teacher you are, Tonks. Can’t even teach your son ‘Constant Vigilance.’” Harry said as he carted Teddy over to his parents followed by Ron and Hermione.
“He’s not even a year and a half old, give him time.” Tonks stated in defense of her son. “I am just glad you two are wearing him out now. He will sleep well tonight.”
“Remus, can you deliver some photos to Hagrid for me? With Charlie’s help, I got some great shots of Norbert in Romania.” Ron asked pulling the packet out of his jacket pocket and handing it to Remus.
“Sure, actually, I had been meaning to talk to the three of you about helping me out in my classes.” Remus stated.
“You want our help?” Hermione asked.
“Yes. All the kids know the story of The Golden Trio, and considering Professor Binns barely makes it past the Goblin Wars in History of Magic, I think it would be good for the kids to hear the truth from the actual sources. In addition, you can show example of actual spells that you had found useful in your own defense against the dark arts.” Remus explained.
“It may actually be fun.” Ron commented.
“And a good way to pay tribute to not only the fallen, but the teachers who gave us the skill and knowledge to defeat Voldermort.” Hermione added.
“I guess that is a yes from all three of us.” Harry told Remus.
“Well, the party can now begin. We are all here with the final guest.” George called out as he arrived with Percy, Neville and Mrs. Granger.
“Mom!” Hermione called out shocked to see her mother at Shell Cottage. “I didn’t know you would be here.”
“Bill arranged to have me brought out here. It is a very beautiful drive, and we took a very scenic route.” Mrs. Granger said as she hugged her daughter.
“Scenic route?” Bill asked of his brothers.
“I missed one turn.” George said trying to brush it off.
“Yes, but it took about ten more turns for you to get us back to where we started, then head out again. Bill, we literally drove in circles.” Percy complained. “If he would have only...”
“Don’t start.” Bill stated, putting an end to a fight between two of his brothers before it began.
“Don’t worry, Mom. Ron and I will take you home.” Hermione said while Ron didn’t drive, Hermione had been for a couple years.
“I appreciate that. Oh, and Ron dear, thank you for the beautiful roses I received this morning.” Mrs. Granger said as she hugged her son-in-law.
“Ron, you sent my mother flowers?” Hermione asked eyeing her husband.
“Always the tone of surprise.” Ron said teasing Hermione.
But Mrs. Granger, teary eyed, answered happily for him, “Yes, they were beautiful yellow roses. The card was thanking me for giving birth to the most important person in his life.”
“Why would Ron do something so sappy? Not his usually MO.” George whispered to Harry.
Harry seeing the look in Hermione’s eyes as she hugged and kissed her husband, “I think he is going to be generously reward for his gift to Mrs. Granger.” Harry whispered back, George laughing at Harry’s observation.
“Well now that everyone is here, we can eat.” Bill said as he gestured for Hermione and Mrs. Granger to lead the way to the buffet.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:39 pm

That is such a nice chapter, the best one yet, you really can write a post-hogwarts fic!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:24 am

Chapter 9 - Continuing the Celebration at Home

“This was a lot of fun today, Bill.” Tonks said as she sat in living room of Shell Cottage rocking her sleepy son.
“Yes, I think everyone had a good time. I actually liked playing the host, and letting Mom relax as well. Ron said that Ginny and Hermione are writing back and forth. Hopefully they are slowly mending their friendship.” Bill stated from where he sat on the sofa, his wife cuddled up to his side.
“It iz alzo good that nobody made Arry chooze. He may feel e iz in the middle sometimez, but e iz still Ron and Ermione’z friend and Ginny’z guy.” Fluer added.
“Ron and Hermione would never make him choose either. In all the times that Ron and Hermione fought with each other, they never made Harry choose between them. They understood he was as loyal to one as he was the other.” Remus added. “Hopefully by Christmas, everything will be worked out between them.”
“I hope so. Charlie and Ginny should both be home, and I know Mom would love to have everyone there.” Bill said.
“Zo, Tonkz, how iz the zicknez with the baby?” Fluer asked relieved that her own bout with morning sickness had finally passed.
“Over finally. I haven’t been sick all week. It is nice to finally to be keeping food down. Also not to wear out when chasing after Teddy.” Fluer stated.
“Me too. Although Bill haz been real good with taking up zlack here.” Fluer said praising her husband.
Bill just kissed her cheek in response. When they found out Fluer was pregnant, Bill had gone to Remus for advise considering his experience with a pregnant wife was more recent than his own father. Remus said to do what ever was asked of him. To remember that the child his wife was carrying would be the most amazing gift he is ever given. So Bill happily took what little slack that Fluer needed him to.
“Did you zee Ron and Hermione playing with Teddy today? Do you think they will be wanting a baby of their own one day zoon?” Fluer asked her hand placed on her own very slight bump.
“I don’t think they have discussed it yet. But they would make great parents. They even each other out so. Kind of like Dora and I or you two. We all kind of all make up for each others faults.” Remus expressed watching Teddy slowly nodding off in his mother’s arms.
“When they became engaged, I wasn’t even sure if my brother would really be ready to be a husband. But after witnessing his relationship with Hermione first hand, I can feel sure that whenever they do decide to bring a child into this world, they will be amazing as parents.” Bill said meaning every word.
“It is funny. Harry, Ron and Hermione grew up so fast. Have had the fate of the wizarding world on their shoulders practically since their friendship was formed. While Harry is loving the freedom to be young, and he’s really does enjoy the Auror training, Hermione and Ron seem to embraced the life as a couple so completely.” Remus observed.
“Well, we better get this little one home.” Tonks said as she rose with Teddy in her arms. They all rose to say their goodbyes. Remus took Teddy from Tonks arms as they reached the apparition point to allow her to apparate herself, while he followed with Teddy.
Ron and Hermione were slow dancing in their living room, Hermione’s head resting against Ron’s chest. After dropping her mother off and returning the borrowed car to the ministry, they returned home more than an hour ago. Ron had turned the radio on one of Hermione’s favorite stations, and asked her to dance. They had been like that ever since.
“I think sending my mother flowers is one of the sweetest and most romantic things you have ever done.” Hermione said as she raised her head from Ron’s chest to kiss him on the lips.
“Well after hearing from Bill all Fluer has gone through just in the first three months, I thought that if anyone deserved flowers today, it was your mom. She did all the hard work, and I get to reap the results.” Ron said kissing Hermione heatedly.
Slightly breathless after the kiss, Hermione asked, “Do you two discuss Fluer’s pregnancy a lot?”
“Well it is mostly what he talks about now. And it is helpful to have some knowledge of what we will go through someday.” Ron replied.
“You want to have children with me?” Hermione asked slightly amazed. She really wanted to be a mother someday, and after spending time with Teddy and also Tonks and Fluer lately, she was starting to want to be a mother sooner rather than later.
“Of course I want to have children with you. You are my wife. I can’t think of a better life than to spend it sharing our love with a mini-you.” Ron commented. “And just think of all the fun we will have creating her.”
“You want to have a girl?” Hermione asked.
“I’d like to have both a girl and a boy, maybe more than one of each. I don’t want seven, but I do want more than one.” Ron stated.
“Well I don’t want them to be exactly like me. I’d like them to get my thrill in learning, but I’d also like for them to have your adventurous spirit. I definitely would prefer if they had your ability on a broom than mine.” Hermione said.
“We both would prefer that they take after me in that respect.” Ron said know full well his wife’s fear of flying on brooms.
“Would you mind if we started trying for a baby sooner rather than later. If we are going to have more than one, I think that it would be nice to have them while we are still energetic enough to chase after them. Teddy about wore me out today, so I not sure how Remus handles it. And we really don’t know how long it will take before I get pregnant.” Hermione asked tentatively.
“Are you serious? I would love more than anything to start a family with you. I wasn’t sure if you would be ready to start one right away, that is why I haven’t mentioned it. But yes.” Ron said excited not only in the idea of becoming the dad, but in the process of making the baby.
“And there was the comments Ginny made.” Hermione stated, knowing that was also another main reason he had not brought the subject up. Hermione remembered when Ron had told her about the accusation, but she was also amazed that when Ginny sent her first letter from Holyhead, she had apologized for the incident although she has still yet to apologize for the Krum incident.
“Yes, that was another reason I feared to bring it up, but we should not base our choices in our future on anyone’s opinions but our own. When it all comes down to it, it is our life, our choice.” Ron stated with the air that his word on the subject was final.
This was another thing Hermione loved about Ron. Over the past couple of years and especially the last couple of months, Ron’s confidence in himself had grown substantially. Knowing that Hermione loved him completely for who he was, not based on some comparison to his siblings or Harry, had been a big boost to him. The same way that Ron’s choice to put her feeling before his family’s had boost her own.
“So we are going to start trying to have a baby?” Hermione asked.
“Yes, and I think we should start trying right now.” Ron said as he swept his wife up into his arms, kissing her passionately as he headed toward their bedroom.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top