NEW PLOT! - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NEW PLOT! - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NEW PLOT!

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW PLOT! - Page 6 Empty Re: NEW PLOT!

Post by Darren Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:46 am

Sure, added
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:35 pm

I will join, but helper, if that's possible.

Although, your idea isn't clear for me. I don't have even clue what will happen (I didn't read all posts), but it seems interesting.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:32 pm

I don't think were supposed to know whats gonna happen!

Shacklebolt is obviously the helper because obviously he can't be petrified as he's the headmaster and has to do so much as well as do his classes and lead Hogwarts by example, because he has to set an example to Hogwarts, which sets an example to Britain, which sets an example to the world! ANd if he's petrified, then all of Hogwarts will be, followed by Britain and then the whole world! And if everyone is petrified in the world then humans won't rule anymore and apes will take control over the world! So therefore Shacklebolt must not be petrified!
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:27 pm

What a true headmaster speech XD Kingsley, you do surprise me each time :-D Now, regarding me and my characters. I have two professors, Wilson and McCoy who are willing to be helpers, alongside Kingsley :-) But, I presume that this becomes automatic unless stated otherwise. Wilson could save Bonnie, since he likes her.

Regarding Arthur, he could also, because of his skill and education, be one of the helpers. He could be a victim, but I do have some important things which involve him and some other characters which I do not want to postpone. Therefore, I would 'nominate' all of my characters as helpers.

Kingsley, you have our full support :-D

Oh yes, when will this plot become active?
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:39 pm

^I think a couple more helpers/victims maybe. I'm guessing early next week, as we'll be down for maintenance on Saturday for a bit, so not the best time to start a new plot, really. Don't quote me though, you'll have to ask Darren for a definite answer.

NEW PLOT! - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 pm

I'll explain the plot in full on Sunday.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:55 am

James William Wilson wrote:What a true headmaster speech XD Kingsley, you do surprise me each time :-D Now, regarding me and my characters. I have two professors, Wilson and McCoy who are willing to be helpers, alongside Kingsley :-) But, I presume that this becomes automatic unless stated otherwise. Wilson could save Bonnie, since he likes her.

Regarding Arthur, he could also, because of his skill and education, be one of the helpers. He could be a victim, but I do have some important things which involve him and some other characters which I do not want to postpone. Therefore, I would 'nominate' all of my characters as helpers.

Kingsley, you have our full support :-D

Oh yes, when will this plot become active?

Thank you

As headmaster it is my duty to say such passionate and uplifting speeches like that.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:08 am

but this is a OOC forum lol you guys always do this. but it is entertaining.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:13 am

An OOC forum? Who said? The admins? Who are they to say what is an OOC forum and what is a IC forum!? Should I bow down to them and listen to everything they say because it is THEIR forum? No, I'm posting in their forum so they should thank me! I refuse to be shackled by the policies of dictatorship, emof!
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:17 am

uh.... not what i was aiming at, at all but just for the sake of it lets keep the announcements in the out of character section out of character Very Happy

and should be carefuller on where you stand up for your rights in this dictatorship

<-----is done spamming.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top