What's in a plot?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What's in a plot? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What's in a plot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's in a plot? Empty What's in a plot?

Post by Ellery June Dixon Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:50 am

This is Ellery Dixon.
What's in a plot? Tumblr_inline_myp6d6aN6V1s7lnn7

She's a sixth year Gryffindor. She has friends, sort of, but she's not close with anyone. She's a bit of a lone wolf in many ways. Good at quidditch, she decided to quit the team this year and is a little heartbroken over that. She has only kissed a boy once, but that was a weird mistake.

What's in a plot? 526971c31605fb258f000059

Ellery needs someone to change her worldview a little bit. She needs someone to challenge her brain before anyone can challenge her heart. And most of all, she just needs someone who's willing to go the distance to become closer to her so she realizes she doesn't have to carry everything on her own.

So yeah!
Ellery June Dixon
Ellery June Dixon
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 34

http://wolfiebecca.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

What's in a plot? Empty Re: What's in a plot?

Post by Apollo Zabini Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi-hi!

This is Apollo. He is rather clever, but thinks himself smarter than he really is. He can be a jerk to his brother, but when it comes to people he doesn't know too well, he tries to consider whether or not they'll be helpful to him before he is negative. Well, unless they tick him off. But he's also a terrible flirt, so if that's entertaining to you, let me know. Smile

I also have his twin, Christian, who falls for people really easily. But he prefers people he thinks he can fix, and assumes that desire to help them is actually love. He's usually wrong, but it takes people telling him how wrong he is for him to realize it. He could be fun, too, if that's more up your alley.
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:33 pm

LOOK AT THEM. Then let's talk.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellery June Dixon Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Jackles, I'll message ya Wink

@Addie

I LIKE THEM BOTH. And they're twins? That sounds like twice as great. As for Apollo, I honestly think just seeing how they interact could really determine where to go with that. She definitely has a temper and doesn't enjoy being bothered, so who knows. There is an open thread I made in the courtyard if you wanted to test the waters with them!

And as for Christian, if he's a bit of a fixer, he could possibly see something wrong with her being a loner. Like if he's a people person, maybe he just doesn't get the fact that she likes to be by herself most of the time and therefore pursues being a part of her life. She comes off negative toward that sort of thing. Which could even be more fuel for him? If that makes sense Smile
Ellery June Dixon
Ellery June Dixon
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Definitely. I'm headed to dinner with some friends but I could write Apollo into that later tonight.

To clarify, though: It sounds like you're leaning towards Apollo and Ellery being rivals or enemies of some sort if that works out? Could be that he flirts with her to rile her up, maybe during classes or something, in hopes that he can beat her in the lesson or the duel or whatever.

As for Christian, if he thinks he can fix her, it'll become a brother rivalry, too. Especially if he thinks Apollo is actually interested in her. Because he always has this misplaced affection when he wants to help someone or "make them better." More so when it isn't his place at all, as would be the case for Ellery.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellery June Dixon Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:34 am

Yeah! I mean, that works. I was just speculating based on what you said about their personalities. So if you feel that would work for them, then I'm cool with that!
Ellery June Dixon
Ellery June Dixon
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:05 am

Totally probable. Sorry I didn't get that done. Ended up with plans. But I'll get something going ASAP. Trying to get everything going before my English midterm week after this.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top