Hier kommt die Sonne! (Josh) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hier kommt die Sonne! (Josh) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hier kommt die Sonne! (Josh)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hier kommt die Sonne! (Josh) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hier kommt die Sonne! (Josh)

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:49 am

Miseria raised her eyebrows, dandleing Josh's stomach. "Guess you should eat something," she said, removing her hand. She sat down next to him and still holding his hand, "Oh, that's so sad. But you can always ask my help when you don't understand something?" Mis offered, taking one apple from bag and giving it to the Unicorn, who ate it fast.
When she saw bouquet, Mis signed quietly:"Beautiful!"
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:39 pm

"I can make your favorite flower with this..." he said while pulling the bouquet out of the wand and handling it to Mis. Even if she didn’t like flowers, it was worth the effort, right? Anything to please her. With a swift movement he got up and helped Miseria get up too. It was time for a walk. It was just strange to be that close to the Forbidden Forest and not be afraid of what could come out of it. He never did get that close to it anyway. Leaving the Unicorn alone with some apple - and taking one for him too - they started walking down towards the Lake. It was a calm and lonely place, perfect for them to be alone. Josh had other thing in mind besides that afternoon with her. "I was wondering if... you wanted to go out tonight? It's gonna be full moon and I figured it would be perfect for..." he didn’t wanted to end the sentence before getting an answer to that possible date below the stars.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:06 pm

Miseria hugged Josh, holding flowers in hand. "Thank you," she whispered, getting up with him. Smelling flowers, she let him lead her. Josh was prince for her, but there was only one thing missing. Castle. But everything else was perfect.
When smelling flowers, Miseria stoped suddenly. "Tonight?" she asked in a quiet voice. Full moon! She had already forgotten about it! "Josh... I... can we have a date tomorrow? I can't come out this night..."
Guess it was useless to explain him who she was. Yet, she wanted to go on this date, be with him, but what would happen? She would probably rip him apart!
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:33 pm

With small and slow step’s both of them kept walking nearby the lake as Josh waited for the answer to his proposition. "Why not?" He asked after hearing Mis. He was intrigued. After all, what was the problem? Maybe she didn't like going out at night, probably because of the troubles they could get into. But Josh thought she trusted him enough to at least accept a single night with him. He was confused and disappointed but he would wait for an explanation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:43 pm

Miseria was still holding his hand and flowers, but now she was feeling upset. "No, i want to go on a date with you but I just... can't! I.." How could she say that she's a werewolf? What would Josh think about her then? "Well, not tonight atleast," she said in her usual confident voice. Now she was up to made up a good explenation. "I can't go out tonight because I have too much work to do. Maybe tomorrow?" she offered. Lying wasn't a good thing, but she didn't want to scare him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:31 pm

"I guess tomorrow is fine..." He said a bit disappointed. There was no way she was lying either. He knew from the beginning that she studied a lot and for that same reason, he had to believe her story, whether she was telling the truth or not. However Josh as a very observant person and noticed the fear in Miseria's eyes when he spoke those two words. Full moon... Could she... No, no way. That wouldn't make sense. Besides Josh was sure she wouldn't lie to him, he trusted her not to. He kissed her once again to at least try to appear happy. It would've been a perfect night if not for that slight problem.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:07 am

Miseria tryed to smile, however, it was painful to do. She lied to him. That was the most painful thing she had done in her life. Lying to other person who she loved... "Thanks," she whispered, closing her eyes and holding back tears. She wanted to go on that date, watch this full moon and be with him under the dark sky full of stars. She really did and oh how she hated What she was! Feeling his lips against hers, Miseria kissed him back, fondleing his lips with hers.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Observant as always he noticed that something wasn't quite right with his love. From the moment he asked if she could go, she started acting different than she previously was. There was something definitely wrong with her and he intended to find it out. He wasn't the type of person to let others suffer all by themselves. He liked to help everyone overcome their problems and Mis wouldn't be different. In fact, Josh was starting to care more for her than for the rest. If she was feeling bad than he was feeling awful. He stopped walking and placed his body in front of her while he looked her in the eyes and kissed her. "What's wrong? You seem different..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:15 pm

Miseria looked at him, shaking her head. No, please No! she pegged in her mind. Why he wanted to know? "You will hate me if you'd know," she whispered, letting first tears flow across her cheeks. Closing her eyes, she dryed her chees with sleeve and looked at him with big blue eyes of hers. She really, really didn't want to lie to him, but on the other hand, she didn't want to tell him what she was. Werewolf.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Josh slowly pushed aside some rebel hair strings that covered Miseria's face as she cried for a reason that to him, was still unknown. Why was she crying anyway? Could that little secret be that horrible for her to cry like that? Maybe... maybe not. Josh was confused. Kissing her again to keep her calm he held both of her hands and whispered in her ear "I will never... hate you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top