Help Wanted (Headmaster)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Help Wanted (Headmaster) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Help Wanted (Headmaster)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help Wanted (Headmaster) Empty Help Wanted (Headmaster)

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:07 am

Gavin headed through the gates of Hogwarts, it almost felt like coming home, he had not been back to Hogwarts since his graduation. Never the less the grounds smelt the same; Occasionally he would spot a student or two walking down the same path as he. As near as he could tell he had no one’s interest. He was just another wizard walking to the castle.

He found himself in front of the stone griffin on the sixth floor, trying a series of old passwords. The more he tried; he swore that the griffin looked at him like he was dumb. He needed to talk to Headmaster Shacklebolt given the fact that he hadn’t heard anything back from the ministry he hoped that the Headmaster would have a few answers to his questions.

Gavin looked around thinking that perhaps security could guide him in, or a professor. However no one was around, ironic Gavin thought to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Help Wanted (Headmaster) Empty Re: Help Wanted (Headmaster)

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:30 am

Shacklebolt was climbing up the stairs, wheezing. He had climbed all the way from the dungeons towards his office, all for a nutri-gran. He was too old for this. He was humming the tune from the latest song from the weird sisters as he climbed. Though they were 55 and getting increasingly lackadaisical about their music, the wierd sisters songs still had good tunes. Even though it was all just screaming. Next, he hummed Chopin, that deaf muggle man who slammed his fingers on that big table with white keys. Or was that Beethoven? Well whatever.

He was not at all surprised to see someone standing at his office, it wasn't unusual at all. It happened almost daily. In fact, once he had climbed from the kitchens to see the entire Hufflepuff house by his office because their dormitory had been burned down by the Slytherins. That had taken a lot of money to repair, which was not good. Shacklebolt already believed he got too little pay for taking care of such a big school with the worlds most obnoxious and disobedient students.

Thank got this person wasn't a student. He was in fact, a colleague, as Shacklebolt recognized him more. He had unfortunately forgotten the mans name. But then again, he had more important things to do then remember peoples names. "Good evening sir" he said politely. "May I request as to what you are doing here?"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:38 am

Gavin heard humming from behind him and turned around in just enough time to hear the Headmasters greeting. “ Headmaster Shacklebolt, I am Gavin Darklighter I am not sure if you remember me, we’ve met a few times. I used to work at the Ministry in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement as a Liaison Officer, Sir.”

Gavin paused taking a breath, he knew the Headmasters time was better spent elsewhere
“ I was hoping to talk to you about the Ministry, I was on a leave of absence because of my father’s health, and now I’m back, I’ve heard nothing from the Ministry, I was hoping that you might know where I could contact someone. My Owls return but no reply is given, Sir”

Gavin had hoped to be able to read the Headmaster's body lanugage, however given his position it did not suprise Gavin to find him unreadable. He hoped that the Headmaster would have the answers to his questions. maybe the ministry.....moved Gavin thought to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:15 am

Shacklebolt did remember this man of course, he himself had been an auror once, and still was considered to be one. Aurors and law enforcers were kind of the same thing but with different pay and names. "You used too?" asked shacklebolt, noticing the past tense.

The headmaster frowned at Gavins questions, unable to really give a good answer. He wasn't entirely sure about the ministry's current state, though he had heard some stuff. He was about to tell him what he knew when a few giggling 6th year girls walked past the hall, making a lot of noise. Shacklebolt scowled, thinking of giving them a detention, though they weren't doing anything wrong. "Why don't you come upstairs?" he said.

Turning, he said the password to the gargoyles (Hypogriff), and walked upstairs to his office, hoping someone wasn't in their as well. Students had a tedency of entering his office and causing mischief. Of course, they were punished - when found. Sitting down on his comfy chair, Shacklebolt explained. "I think you might have heard about the battle of Hogwarts, most of the ministry members were killed during that, and nearly all the aurors. Currently, Dae Diggory is the new Minister of Magic and since his rise to power, he has been firing anyone he thinks is against him. RIght now he's visiting the Ministry of Magic in the United States, but he should be back in a week. Then you can talk to him about your job."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:43 am

Gavin watched the man intently looking for a sign, any sign that would point to what he was thinking. Gavin smiled as the Headmaster invited him upstairs, and followed as a fellow member of law enforcement he did so very trusting. When things got worse, they had to rely on each other, The scary part was things could get worse at almost any second.

Gavin let out a sigh of relief as the Headmaster was upfront about what had been happening since his leaving. It was a relief to know that he had not been black listed, however from what the Headmaster was saying, about the new Minister, which may not be very far off.....

Gavin nodded his thanks to the Headmaster, “ Sir, I did hear that there was a battle at Hogwarts however information was sketchy, that is why when I heard nothing I thought to come to you. If I may ask, and I do not want to cause you any discomfort, how is this Minister Diggory? I have to admit, that I have never met him.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:50 am

Headmaster Shacklebolt's opinion of this guy was getting better. He gave Shacklebolt the respect he deserved. Respect was something Shacklebolt wasn't used to, as most of the students never gave it to him. Then again, they didn't respect anything, not even themselves. Although they didn't really have a reason too.

Shacklebolts opinions on Diggory were mixed. He was magically very powerful, and rather intelligent, however he was powerhungry. Shacklebolt had teached him 2 years ago at Hogwarts, so he knew a lot about him. "I taught him for 3 years. And I know this much, he could kill all his family and friends without a second thought if they stood in the way of his political career," he said grimly. "He is also very prejeduced. He recently commanded the aurors and law enforcers to arrest any vampire, werewolf or half breed they see."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:57 am

Gavin tried to keep his expression neutral as the Headmaster told him about the Minister’s Instructions to the Magical Law Enforcement Community. He was at a loss, this was not the job of Law Enforcement. However he did not have all of the information, for all Gavin knew they helped Voldemort, and Gavin asked the Headmaster such.

“If I may continue with a follow up question, Sir. Is there any cause for the Minister to do so? Are most of them Death Eaters, or did they have an alliance with Dark forces? Guilty by association? That sort of thing?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:03 am

Of course, the headmasters information was faulty. It had come from the Order of Pheonix, who he didn't trust anyways. But it was all the information he had about the ministry, so he may as well convey it to Gavin. Still, the stuff about Dae were true enough.

"Well," the headmaster said frowning. "He claims that they supported the Dark Lord during his reign, but then again, many of the ministry employees did when he was at the peak of his power. He also claims that much of the crime is caused by them, and that both the werewolves and vampires have violent natures. He believes they should all be locked up in Azkaban." Shacklebolt said, once again saying all he knew.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 am

Gavin smacked his head; this was not the justice that he was used to. This man appeared to be using his brothers to enforce a policy that only laid blame on one select group of beings. The Muggles had a time in history just like that and a war and millions dead later, it did not end well.
“Sir, how has no one stopped this? How has this been allowed to go on?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:15 am

"The Order of Pheonix's leader is friends with Dae Diggory. Also, the Order needs the ministry's support to get rid of the remaining Death Eaters." the headmaster informed him. "And as I said, anyone against him will be arrested."

"I think he must be stopped," Shacklebolt said.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top