The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan)

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:25 am

Morgan looked at him, "I have no problem with the unbreakable vow as long as there are terms in it that are beneficial to me as well." she replied looking Ne'os dead in the eyes. She couldn't make a vow that wouldn't have some apparent pluses for her as well other than the resistance's knowledge being known.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:27 am

"well why dont you tell me whats benefical to you?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:31 am

Morgan smiled, "Well for starters." she said most certainly, "I want complete protection in case something happens. I don't want to be one of those spies that if they get caught you forget about them and leave them to die. Its not exactly the best thing in the world. Secondly I need to be able to talk about certain things whether its about the resistance or not. I'm not saying like specifics, more like well I heard that there is a group who's thinking of taking you out sort of things to say." She knew she had a point. If she couldn't feed the confederacy some rumors they would never trust her.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:32 am

"yes i purely mean are location and what are battle plans are and like i said the coin i gave you you can make it work as a beacon and we will come and get you" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:34 am

Samantha looked back and forth between Ne'os and Morgan. She was sort of in shock. She had heard that the Unbreakable Vow was deadly. So for them to act like it was just some kind of contract made Samantha feel alittle uneasy. But she couldn't protect her friends forever so she kept her mouth shut.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:06 am

Morgan looked at Sam. Her face twisted into a frown, "Sam you can't protect everyone." she said looking at her, "You need to think about your children before your friends now. I'm a grown adult I can take care of myself." she said smiling a little at her friend. It had been true. Sam couldn't make up Morgan's decisions. "Then I think we're in agreement then." she replied to Ne'os.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:07 am

"good" he said holding out his arm and drawing the Elder wand "please grab onto my arm" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:00 am

"You can't be the one to make the vow." she said looking at him. "Sam has to be the one to bond it." she had been right. Someone had to bond the vow to make it unbreakable. But never the less she took hold of his arm shivering to the coldness of it. It was nothing like Subastian's warmth that she rather missed right now.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:02 am

"i know" he said holding the Elder wand out to Samantha "she can use it to as we are bonded."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:04 am

((Posting as Morgan computer is running slow))

"Ah I see." she said looking at him. "I didn't know that. Not too much into knowing all that about vampires. I'm just friends with them."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top