The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:33 am

"if you want to do it then here...take this coin it will grow hot and give you the time and coordinateness for are meeting" he said a gold coin in front of them on the table.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan)

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:36 am

Samantha frowned then looked down at the table. She knew that no matter what she said next didn't make it easier or make Morgan stop doing what she was about to do. So Samantha looked back up at Morgan with an almost forced smile and said, "Ok, I agree. But you must be careful Morgan. Please. I would hate myself forever if you got hurt or killed." She said to her. She then looked over at Ne'os and then looked back at Morgan. "Ok since that is settled where should we meet to talk about what you find out?" Samantha asked knowing that the place would have to change every once in a while just to be sure and most careful.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:37 am

Morgan took the coin. "Sam don't worry I know how dangerous this is for me to do. Plus I'm a slytherin, I live for deceit and danger." her smile grew as she said this. She loved it. "I'll make sure to keep every meeting as allowed. I'm not sure if I could miss one of their meetings because what they talk about would be important to you."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:39 am

"we will meet here the first time ill rent out the bar and post guards around the place i have a few vampire contacts i need to enforce so this will be perfect" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:37 am

"Alright." Morgan replied listening to him carefully. "But like I was saying. Everything will depend on the meetings of the confederacy if I don't get caught in my spying for you." she said in a rather hushed tone. She wondered how she would tell Bastian what was going on. "Sam, do you mind coming to my house when I tell Subastian what I'm going to do so someone else can impress on him the fact to not follow me?" she asked looking at her friend. Even if Bastian didn't realize how important this was Sam would and she would understand that they didn't need to be followed.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:01 am

Samantha smiled up at Morgan. "I can try. Ok?" Sam said to Morgan then turned to Ne'os smiling and back to Morgan. Sam was just glad that everything was going as planned so far. Samantha then waited for Ne'os to say anything more important.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:01 pm

Morgan nodded and looked to Ne'os to see if he had anything to say, "Ne'os you are more than welcome to come as well." she said looking at him. She figured if both of them were to express the importance of not following her then Subastian wouldn't follow her.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:10 pm

"i think i will if it helps" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:12 am

Samantha smiled up at Ne'os. She loved when he came along and became a leader. "Great, then what is left to discuss?" Samantha asked wanting to make sure to talk about everything.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:19 am

"i think there is something we can do just to be safe...a unbreakable vow just so you cant tell them about us not even with a truth potion" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top