The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan) Empty The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan)

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:01 am

Samantha was sitting in a booth waiting on Ne'os and Morgan to arrive. She had been sitting there for about 5 minutes. They were going to be talking about some important things. Samantha had alread ordered herself a butterbeer and sat down to wait.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan) Empty Re: The Informant...(Ne'os and Morgan)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:05 am

Ne'os walked in and dawned a amulet as he did his eyes glowed black and then turned back to the normal green. He sat down Next to Sam "Hey dear" he said giving her a kiss.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:07 am

Morgan was quickly behind Ne'os in approaching, "Hey I'm not late am I?" she asked looking at the both of them as she sat down across from them in the booth. "You must be Ne'os." she said looking at him, "I remember you from when I was in school. We were in the same house." she said informing him of how she already knew who he was.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:10 am

"i see" he said "and no don't worry your not late i just arrived myself...what did you want to speak to us about?" he asked
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:12 am

"Well.." she said taking a breath before starting off. "Sam has informed me that you are forming a group of half-breeds in order to take out the confederacy." she said soundly more so just spouting out information. "I was planning on joining them to infiltrate so to speak. Take them out from the inside. As she has informed me you are forming a group I would like to be the spy for them. Lets face it you won't be able to get anywhere inside of the confederacy headquarters because of what you are. They no doubt know who all are vampires and werewolves. Where as I am still mortal and could easily fit myself into their ranks and find their weaknesses."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:14 am

"yes that could work but how would i know that you arnt drawing us into a trap?" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:18 am

Samantha smiled as Ne'os and Morgan both approached. Samantha kissed Ne'os back and waited for them to both be sitting and start talking. While they started talking Samantha took out her wand and did a spell that would keep others from being able to hear what they were talking about. She then leaned in to hear everthing that was being said. Samantha and Morgan had already talked about it and Morgan knew how she felt about it and didn't need to say any more. But it was going to be nice to hear what Ne'os had to say about it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:19 am

"Because first of all my best friend in the world is a vampire." she said looking at him. Even Sam knew that she and Sophia were friends. "Secondly although it must sound like a surprise to you, I'm dating a werewolf." she finished emphasizing the last word for him. "Who's already been attacked by the confederacy."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:22 am

"alright i meant no offence just need to be careful...well if Sam has no objections i say yes" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:25 am

"Well I can tell you now that Sam already doesn't want me to do it." she said looking at Sam. "But I feel as if its something I have to do and whether or not I have your resistances support I'm going to do it. The only way to take something out like them is to join them, find their weakness and then destroy them." she said looking between the vampire couple.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum