Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book - Page 3 Empty Re: Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:48 pm

Keith sighed and hung his head. 9 sickles was all he was going to spend to annoy Christy, he could get some dungbombs for anymore than that.

Personally Keith didn't really mind Selwyn, actually thought he was kind of funny. He liked him better than Ne'os anyway, who had always creeped Keith out to some extent. He had gotten a 14 year old pregnant. Ew.

So Keith decided to wait and see. If there was a fight to be had, he would be right in the middle of it, stealing people's wallets.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book - Page 3 Empty Re: Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:11 am

"not against charity in general just the ones that are useless and are for a cause that doesn't help a person in need" he said.

"i won the wand fair and square and i think everyone should know who defeated the Dark Lord" he said holding back anger.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 am

Christabelle completely agreed with Aden but she kept her mouth shut. She could tell that Selwyn was trying to use his charm on him. Didn't he know that only a quatre-veela's powers weren't nearly as strong as a half-veelas or a full veela for that matter anyway. No matter the case she just sighed putting her hand to her head rubbing her temples. "As much as I don't like Ne'os and everyone knows I make it blatantly obvious but it pretty much is stealing from them if you're using your veela charms to do what you're doing which I bet is what you're doing." she said looking at Selwyn, "And Aden is right too, we all know Nick would have been the champion had he not disappeared because he would have been the better choice having been older and at a far high level of classes than you currently are. I'm not saying it to be mean I'm saying it to be true."

Christabelle turned to Ne'os, "Don't let him get to you." she said letting out a sigh, "I wouldn't. Just let whatever he says roll off of you. Really it'll be the only thing that will stop him. He's just doing this for attention." She turned to Elv, "And I'm not sure your mother would approve of him, your aunt isn't here all the time to watch you and Selwyn is smart enough to know this. Much less it isn't exactly her place to say anything."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Elv looked at them quietly, listened to their arguments. She laughed. "Oh come on guys... This is fun. To have something for bid in an auction..." she said in her bright smile. Elv turned her face to Selwyn. "But still, dear... To be honest, what you're doing right now is not right... I mean... You could see that those people are admiring you... Why don't you just let them shake your hand or something with no charge??" She smiled to him and gently placed her hand on his cheek. "And according to Prof. Calvert, Ne'Os won that wand from the Dark Lord, if I'm not mistaken..." Elv added remembering her History of Magic lesson.

She turned her face to Aden. And laughed. "Well... As for me, he's fun and also kind... Don't worry, Aden. His charm doesn't work to me..." she said happily, poked his shoulder gently.

Elv smiled to Christy, blushed. "Oh well... I haven't told them yet, Chris... But please... Don't tell them. I'll tell them myself. And I can assure you that I would be fine... Don't worry... Promise!!" she said with a calm voice.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:29 am

Elv smiled. Selwyn looked surprise when she said that his charm didn't work on her. But, yeah... Her entire family are mostly veela, even his brother, Louise is half veela. So, even if she isn't a veela or half or quarter... She got somehow the imunity to their charms. With or without his charm, she likes him anyway...

Elv laughed. "I know... This is fun, Selwyn, no doubt..." she said with her cheerful voice. "But some people might not like it." she reminded him. "Do whatever you want, as long as prefects or head boy and girl and professor didn't catch you... It'll be fine..." she whispered, winked and laughed again. "I'm just a normal student. And normal student usually braking rules... So, yeah... I'm not against this auction, anyway..."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:15 pm

"sadly i am pack it up and dont let me catch you doing this again" he said to Selwyn hearing what Elv said to him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top