Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book Empty Re: Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:30 am

Christabelle was walking along passing time when she heard someone bellowing out. As she came closer on it she noticed that it was Selwyn. One of her competitors in the Quad wizard tournament. She couldn't help but laugh a little at his comment. Seven sickles indeed.
"Wow Selwyn and people say I'm stuck up and cocky." she said looking at him for a moment. "Excited much?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book Empty Re: Step right up and TOUCH Slytherin's Pride! open like a book

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:45 am

"Yes but unlike you I never held an auction for people to touch me." she replied as she watched that people were actually raising their hands for this. "I only held a party for my house mates. I never tried to make money off of them." She couldn't help but laugh at the scene at hand once more. Most of the students were younger, first and second years that would give their money to the older students who could go down into Hogsmeade and get the things they wanted.

"By the way Selwyn that glory is yet to be seen." she continued to speak, "There are three other houses and the tasks for it have yet to even be announced. I wouldn't be so sure of myself until you actually begin the tournament. You are aware that people have actually died in this right?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:51 am

Well.

This was unusual.

Keith had seen his fair share of odd things since coming to Hogwarts, but this was pretty much a league of it's own. An auction to touch someone? Really? Really?

Really?

Apparently Christy shared his thoughts however, as she began arguing with the Slytherin champion. And since Christy thought it was strange as well, he had to reconsider his position. Sighing, he pulled a handful of sickles out of his bag. He had planned on spending this money at Zonko's, but using it to annoy Christy was just as good... "Nine sickles!" Keith called out, flashing the silver towards the boy to show he had the money.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:03 am

"I think both of you are going about this the wrong way.." Aden snickered in thier direction. Aden had done nothing along the lines of promoting himself or his position. He felt all because he was chosen didn't mean anything. Most of his house were fools, and that left Aden has the only logical choice, besides Sophia. "All because you are champion does not make you anything special... Now if you win a challenge then you will be something. I doubt that will happen though, because to win a challenge you would have to beat me!' Aden said with a small chuckle "and everyone here knows that's not going to happen."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:16 am

"I don't need the business advantage like you obviously do." she said looking at Selwyn. "I also never said you were worth more alive though there are people that I'm sure wouldn't be sad to see you go." It was then that Aden had walked up.

"Aden, nothings started yet." she said to the Gryffindor champion. "I think you're letting your ego get in the way a bit. The both of you in fact." she said smiling. "Besides right now there is only a twenty-five percent chance in any of the four champions becoming a winner of this things so why let it all go to your head before the tournament even starts?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:42 am

She couldn't help but roll her eyes at Selwyn and his comment. Like she would even want to know his supposed advantage. She was good at thinking on her feet and that compared with the research she would do about the task when they got more information would be what she would use to help her in this endeavor. She laughed at him and his comment. "Yes seriously, its the next best thing to Felix Felicis as my hand is to being solid gold." she said rather sarcastically.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum