NATURAL BIRTH HATES , - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NATURAL BIRTH HATES , - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NATURAL BIRTH HATES ,

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NATURAL BIRTH HATES , - Page 2 Empty Re: NATURAL BIRTH HATES ,

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:27 am

Samantha was going to hit Ginevra's soft spot pretty soon. She may not be one who wanted to make friends for their sake, but how she was stating it- as if it would help a lot of other people like herself ( werewolves ), and like Samantha and Ne'os ( vampires ) it was hard to just say no and keep it like that. Ginevra couldn't ever live with knowing she could have been one to help save lives, make things better even. So far she hadn't given in though. "I don't care if he killed the Dark Lord, there will always be another that tries to rise to glory. If he can honestly tell me a damn good reason he took me and all, maybe i'll join this group of yours." Trying to make things go a different way was what she was trying to do, whether it would work- that was up to Ne'os and if he truely hadn't meant anything by it.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:36 am

Samantha frowned at first but smiled when Ginevra said she would think about it if Ne'os had a good reason, which Samantha knew he did. Ne'os had a good reason for everything he did when he was with them. "I'm sure that he does. Would you be willing to come with me and try and talk to him. I know he wouldn't mind talking to you now." Samantha said to her hoping that this would make everything better between them again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:44 am

Ne'Os was walking through the forest he could hear Sam and someone else.. maybe Ginevra he wasn't sure but when he heard Sam say that they could go to him he decided to make it easier "that would not be necessary as i am already here" he said walking to them he was fumbling with a large black amulet he hid it beneath his shirt his eyes glowed black for a second before they returned to normal. "Ginevra i am truly sorry about kidnapping you last year...you see when i was forced to join it was because i was under the imperious curse...Last year i started to fight it and contacted the order so i could give them info on the Death eaters. But i had felt that my cover was about to be blown so i panicked and arranged a daring move to kidnap the head boy and girl it only half worked but worked long enough for the Dark Lord to trust me long enough for me to kill him....I regret the actions i had to take to continue justifying my loyalty...i hope one day you may forgive me and my actions and any harm i placed you and Darren in." he said taking a breath.[/color]
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:28 am

The first thought that popped into Ginevra's mind as Ne'os walked through the trees was 'what a creep' as he was there already, even without any contact needed. It just wasn't normal to do that. Sure, she had, but she had a natural prejudice against him, one that she couldn't avoid becuase of what they were, even if she had wanted too. What she had to give him credit for was being smart. He hadn't only mentioned her, but Darren. Most people these days didn't know that she truly didn't care for herself at all. She cared enough to stay alive, and that was about it. When it came to Darren, well, he was her life. Everything she lived for was because of him. It had been for passing years now. "Look. I'm not joining any group but if there is something I can do, all I can say is there is a possibility i'll consider it." No promises was the way to go, as it didn't bind her into anything for feeling guilty if it was a task she wanted to decline.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:35 am

"good to here you would at least consider it...Truth is the confederacy means business they attacked us not to long ago thats when we decided to all gather together...it is my belief that very few of us can freely walk the streets without being a target" he said "sorry Sam you dissapeared and i followed just in case Matt attacked again" he said justifying why he had followed her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:38 am

Samantha was happy to see Ne'os and knew that he wasn't far behind. He always stayed close to her just in case. "I'm glad to hear that Ginevra. I knew that everything would be ok. Ne'os never ment to hurt anyone." Samantha said to her and then looked up at Ne'os for a sign that he had something for her to do.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:40 am

Since Ginevra had been on the run for the longest of time, or at least away from the rest of the world when she finally came back to her home and then Hogwarts, she didn't know who many people were. "Who's Matt?' being informed was probably one of the best things she could do. The fact that she didn't know who this Matt person was definitely couldn't be for the best.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 am

"the records i have from the ministry before my father died suggested he worked in the department of mystery's he used to be a death eater before he defected..and he is a Lestrange" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:47 am

Shrugging, last names did not matter to this girl in the least bit. You could be a Lestrange, Potter, Weasley- any common name out there, good or bad side from two generations ago when it all seemed to really have started, but either way, Ginevra knew quite well that just because you had a certain name, didn't mean your personality and choices were chosen for you. Hell! Your dad could be Harry Potter and your head told you all evil.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:59 am

"long story short..he has attacked us along with others..and i think the Minister might be in on it all" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top