NATURAL BIRTH HATES ,
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

NATURAL BIRTH HATES , Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

NATURAL BIRTH HATES ,

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NATURAL BIRTH HATES , Empty NATURAL BIRTH HATES ,

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:19 am

Lately her mind had been all in a boggle. There was nothing that she could do right or wrong, everything was just in the middle. A full moon had just recently passsed so it wasn't like she had slept in at least two days to say the least. Her eyes felt like they were dropping but thankfully she looked completley normal. Normal for Ginevra was messy curls on her head, combed neatly, though twigs were here and there tangled in them. She didn't mind, they were easy to take out when they started to bother her. As long as they didn't carry bugs, they were harmless and the outside was more of a home to her lately than ever before. Tonight she was not outside at night because she couldn't sleep though. Tonight she was outside roaming because she hated a lot of the girls back in the dorm and ever since she had transformed, she had been tight thanks to the fact that a vampire had been around when she was in wolf form. She was going to find out, she was determined actually, to see what would happen if she was around one when she was a human. Easily being able to pick up ones scent, this was dangerous (clearly) but she didn't care. Ginevra had nothing to loose by letting her curiousity get the best of her.

` tagged for Samatha Emos

Last edited by Ginevra Malenki on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

NATURAL BIRTH HATES , Empty Re: NATURAL BIRTH HATES ,

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:27 am

Samantha had been walking through the forest looking for a fight with the CoL. But unfortunately none of them were around. So she sat in a tree looking and smelling and feeling. Just being calm and serene for once. Then Samantha could smell a werewolf in the distance. Usually Samantha would high tail it out of the forest once she smelled one but with the CoL going after them as well, Samantha felt like she should protect them now that they were on the same team. Samantha jumped out of the tree and headed for the werewolf, still being careful of course.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:20 am

Tilting her head to the side, this was defintiely something new. As far as she could tell, a vampire was getting.. closer. Turning, she watched and waited. Perhaps she was lucking out and she wouldnt have to search. Instead, she could have one come right to her.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:21 am

Samantha finally got close to the werewolf. She slowed down to a normal run, and turned a corner and found herself face to face with a girl she didn't know. She had seen her around the school but has yet to speak to her. Well now is better then later. "Hello. My name is Samantha, it's nice to meet you." Samantha said to her, holding her breath after she spoke from the smell of the werewolf. It's not that she stunk, it's just that vampires have a very good sence of smell and all werewolfs have a strong smell. Being this close always made Samantha fell naughtous.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:42 am

Wrinkling her nose as well, she saw the girl right as she was approached. Stepping backwards one or two steps, she wasn't backing down but she didn't want to allow the space between them to get what could seem like a minimal amount. "I'm Gin." she retorted, well aware that Ne'os has a wife named Samantha. Whether or not this was her, it was more than likely that it was. Geeze. This was definitely going to be weird. Why had she even set herself up in this forest! It could be a death wish if she didn't pay attention and this vampire turned. Sure, she could protect herself to a certain extent, but not much of one while she was as she was in human form.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:35 am

Samantha smiled at her as she watched her back up. This told Samantha that she knew that she was a vampire. "Hello Gin. Now don't take this the wrong way but I know that you are a werewolf and I know that you know that I'm a vampire. But what I'm not sure of is if you know about the CoL. Do you?" Samantha asked her with the intention of recrutining her into the group Ne'os and her were making.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:12 am

Ginevra didn't even know what COL was, as she didn't exactly eavesdrop around Hogwarts to here every single new things teens were making up these days. A lot of them were nonsense in her opinion, so staying away was what she did. Or at least it was one of the many things that she did. Staying calm, she didn't let fear come to the surface because she had a feeling that Samantha could possibly smell it, therefore being calm was the smarter option. It wasn't difficult with a past like hers, but it wasn't exactly easy either."What on Earth is COL?" she asked, her tone baffled.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:22 am

"I was afraid that you were going to say that. Well a little while ago, a bunch of vampire and werewolf hating evil people made a group called The Confederacy of Light. Ever since then they have been hunting down and killing all vampires and werewolfs. Well a couple of days ago me and some of my vampire and werewolf friends were in the forest hunting for food or whatever and the CoL came in and started attacking us. Well luckily none of us were hurt. So me and my husband Ne'os have decided that that is enough. We are starting our own group of vampires and werewolfs, so that we can take down that awful CoL group once and for all. Would you like to join us?" Samantha asked her hoping that she understood and was happy about the fact that Ne'os and her were making a group.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:23 am

Ginevra couldn't believe that there was a group made up of a werewolf and vampire. They hated each other more than ever, it was natural- unavoidable- it always would be too. "I will never join a group that has Ne'os in it. Not after he kidnapped me." Ginevra told Samantha, her tone a little colder than needed be. She could have died because of him, even if she had been able to get her wand without him knowing. The memory was just in her mind now, and never would she like it, or forgive him.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:21 am

Samantha was shocked, Ne'os kiddnapped Ginerva. But it must have been before he was with Samantha. He must have had a good reason. "I hope you know that he is the one that killed the Dark Lord. He was being forced to be in that group. He never ment to hurt a single person. I know that if you were to talk to him he would be able to smooth everything over. I'm very sorry for all of it. I have been in that situation before and he risked his life to defend me, even before we got together. When he was only my friend. I found out that he was in that group and he didn't do a single thing to me when I told him that I knew. I really hope that any of this is helping you. It would really help us to have all the people that we can. I really am sorry." Samantha said to her, rambleing on and on so as to not make her mad at her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top