Global Warming - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Global Warming - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Global Warming

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Global Warming - Page 2 Empty Re: Global Warming

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:50 am

What! City getting flooded! that bad! damn it i hate those who don't care about the world only the money! kill them i shall say
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:55 pm

lol. yes, i agree... this is a seriosu matter
cities like New York, New Orleans, coastal Cali and Florida could shrink due to flooding. Hawaii will be gone.... our world as we know it is and WILL change if we don't do something!

this really makes me think about 'The Day After Tomorrow" since i haven't seen "An Inconvienent Truth"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:37 am

Rent it out its a good movie it's done by Al gore, I watched in science and some people said I don't care and we are going to die anyway. And I was like Shocked Mad Evil or Very Mad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:25 am

lol. some people are just like that... they just don't get it, you know.
especially kids, most of us don't perseive things reasonablly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:47 am

Yes I've seen that documentary (Inconvenient Truth). Al Gore presented the best and the most convincing statistics I've ever seen in my life. He is a smart man with rare talent in public speaking (better than G.Bush anyway -_-), I dont know why you Americans don't make him a President.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:53 am

because All gore is Fat lair Who is a sore loser all because i presdent cant speak very well dont mean crap listen he probly gets major stage fright i mean when he speacks its do almost the whole wrold because every countrie is wating for him to make a mistake and they can broadcast the idea that were stupid yet is Iq.is 177
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:00 am

dae wrote:because All gore is Fat lair Who is a sore loser all because i presdent cant speak very well dont mean crap listen he probly gets major stage fright i mean when he speacks its do almost the whole wrold because every countrie is wating for him to make a mistake and they can broadcast the idea that were stupid yet is Iq.is 177

Who gives a damn whether a president is fat or not? He is not a movie star or a supermodel. His job is to lead the country and that needs brain, not good looks. And please dont say he 'speaks crap' because you are cant speak better than a kindergarden student. I'd vote Gore over Bush if I was an American, because all I hear Bush do is sending troops to Iraq. I'd want a president who actually do stuff for your country.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:53 am

OMFG give me break on the F*ing typing and spelling and holly crap the fat commit is more of show of disgust i dont know if he's acctuly fat WE WERE ATTACKED and further more when they take down the world trade certer the attack the wrold ok so mabey it wasnt irag that did but are CIA told every1 so. Then because The way are goverment is set up i tokk About 336/500 More elected offiacls to go to war and 400 voted to go to war so then arrises the question y dont we leave well beacuse we turned this countrie upside down by tacking out a tyrant who would kill people who didnt want to him to be leader no the people who got specal treetmant due to that tyrant are freacking out and attacking so we are trying to save a contrie and alot of people so Leave are presdent the F* alone ok
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:26 am

Nope, the truth is that officials wants to go to war because the general public wants it. I know how politicians mind works allright; if the crowd wants a fight, they fight so they are on the top of the parliament. I dont know what Americans are still doing at Iraq right now, killing more people everyday while their country already destroyed. Remember: They destroyed one building, you guys destroyed the whole country.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:54 am

Iraq wasn't even the ones who attacked America its was Afgafistan (Sp?) America only attacked Irag beacuse they though Sudam had nucelar bombs, and because Goroge Bushwants a war. but if you want to know a conspricy (sp?) about 9/11 watch a movie called Loose Change it is really good it talks about and has the evidence that the Terrorist attack could of been a whole set up from the American Government.

Well anyway we are going off topic we want to talk about global warming not global peace we should open a new topic if we want to blabber on about that.

And seconed we should calm down, by the sounds a bit Dae sounds like is getting a bit angry, (but I could be wrong. Very Happy )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top