warming up by the fire..
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

warming up by the fire.. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

warming up by the fire..

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

warming up by the fire.. Empty warming up by the fire..

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Cecilia sat on the sofa in front of the fire he ears and cheeks red from the cold. she was smiling which was something some one wouldn't believe was happening if they knew the news about her mothers death and how her brother had told her at lunch that day. it was starting to grow dark out side as the sky turned ink with the fading light from the sun. she watched the fire not saying anything.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

warming up by the fire.. Empty Re: warming up by the fire..

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Jack grinned at the heat, the fire. He loved fires. He remembered faintly when he lit a tree sapling on fire. It looked amazing. He shook his head, letting some snow fall off. He took off his robes, leaving his shirt and pants still soaking and on him. He sat down on the nearest chair and enjoyed the peacefulness of it all.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Cecilia curled up tucking her feet under neither of her and caressing her arms over her stomach. she watched jacks face as he looked into the fire "you might want to go put on some dry clothes or something." she whispered. "your shirt seems to be wet and you don't need to be sick." she watched him for a minute more. "if you don't I'll find a way to make you. even if that means changing your clothes for you as if your a little kid and don't now how to dress your self."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Jack looked at her, an eyebrow raised.

"First your smiling, now your threatening to change meif I don't myself? Ooh, I'm so scared!"

He mocked, but stood up and hopped up the stairs to his dorm, and took out a rather tattered, but dry sweater. He slipped it on, throwing his shirt on his bed, and hopped down the steps again, and sat in gront of the fire.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Cecilia watched him as he walked up the stairs. when he got back down from the dormitory Cecilia looked at him. "maybe I'd smile more life wasn't such a total blow." Cecilia said she really did feel like life was out to get her right now. but he couldn't know why "that and if guys weren't so stupid." she used her wand and summoned a blanket wrapping up in it. she looked at the fire and just watched it and brushed the hair out of her face tucking it behind her ear.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:50 pm

Jack hopped up onto his chair, shifting his weight from one foot to the next, feeling the chairs squashiness change from one side to the other.

"Run ahead of the pain, stay In pace with the happiness. What happened anyways? You don't need to keep beating yourself up. I had a pretty stupid childhood but Im always smiling."

He said it, than gave a big smile just to prove his point. He jumped off the chair and started pacing the floor. He just couldn't stop moving today.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 pm

"what happened to make me hate guys or what happened to make me up seat?" Cecilia asked as she watched to boy walk back and forth. she pulled the blanket tighter around her shoulders as the red next in her face started to go way. she really didn't want to answer about what made her so up seat today. "Can you sit down? " She asked him. "your making me nervous when there's nothing to be nervous about."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:16 pm

"Huh? Oh, sure sorry."

Jack stopped, and sat down on the ground. He wasn't settled down enough to sit on the chairs. He tapped his fingers on his knees, than stopped. She said it was making her nervous, so Jack tried stopping. He really did. He scratched his head and closed his eyes, collapsing onto the ground, while his legs were still crossed.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Cecilia laughed as she watched him. "why do you act like a child?" she asked still laughing. "wait maybe your acting like a dog. i asked you to sit and you do so." she was still laughing. "pacing always makes me nervous." she admitted. "and you never answered my question. Do you want to know why i hate guys so much or why im so up set?" she asked "i'm more ready to tell you about my hatred of guys though." she played with the little strings that where in the blanket ever once in a while the little strings helped hold the blanket together.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Jack laughed along, just because.

"Well, I don't like arguing, and I want my friends to be convenient as possible. And as for acting like a child, I still technically am one. 15 years and countings still young"

He grinned and scratched his arms. She than asked him if he wanted to know why she hated all guys. Well he had asked before, hadn't he? Jack gripped his arms and rubbed his hands on them, grinning from ear to ear, just for the heck of it.

"About why you hate guys!! Though do you hate me?"

He couldn't help but ask that.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum