Global Warming - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Global Warming - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Global Warming

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Global Warming - Page 8 Empty Re: Global Warming

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:27 am

Yes i would! make it with nuclear plants of something it will be awesome
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:13 am

kool Very Happy Cool

i was thinking of using the nuclear plant smoke stack things... you know what i'm talking about??

like smoke stacks with polluted gases and smokes streaming out into the air

i'll get on that... gotta look for pics and stuff...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:53 am

its sad that if global warming runs its corse we will one die of gases in the air a few million people wil die of flooding caused by melting of the ice caps not to mention millions of animals. if this dosent stop we will eather have to find a way to relocate to a new planet or just die of the harsh cold that comes with the 2cnd ice age
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:42 pm

well i've been rreading some stuff and an ice age usually only has temperatures 10 degrees colder than normal... but still we have to do something. the climates are changing and it might not be too drastic now, but it will be. with time, we'll all see the damage of pollution and global warming....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:22 pm

Ya this world in danger.

But like i said its unlikely we will stop
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:30 pm

Don't say that mate

They say they have evidence that global warming and ice age has bappen year behind us but he problem is people are causing ot go faster then normal
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:41 am

Heres a thing I want everyone to see. This is really what people need to don't becasue if they don't were going to be screwed.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:28 pm

omg guys do you know what global warming is? You probably dont because you heard it from a stupid news caster, well your wrong, actually global warming is a good thing, without it we wouldn't have spring winter summer you get the point. How do i know this, well you heard it from a radio station, radio stations are things that let people speak their minds not exacly the truth. The Earth gets hotter because of the suns cycle through the earth. The reason they say 'global warming' is bad is because some retarded news caster found the word and used it for the warming earth. Listen to this, polar bears arent endangered, they put it on the endangered list for some weird reason. Pollution is bad because it affects how we breath, it kills us not the atmosphere, not the ozolayer, not any of that crap. So next time you hear 'global warming' is bad actually listen to a scientist and not a newscaster who hasn't even probably been through college.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:44 am

Yea but with the SUn burning up the antartic ice the sea leavel will rise
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:53 am

Zethic wrote:omg guys do you know what global warming is? You probably dont because you heard it from a stupid news caster, well your wrong, actually global warming is a good thing, without it we wouldn't have spring winter summer you get the point. How do i know this, well you heard it from a radio station, radio stations are things that let people speak their minds not exacly the truth. The Earth gets hotter because of the suns cycle through the earth. The reason they say 'global warming' is bad is because some retarded news caster found the word and used it for the warming earth. Listen to this, polar bears arent endangered, they put it on the endangered list for some weird reason. Pollution is bad because it affects how we breath, it kills us not the atmosphere, not the ozolayer, not any of that crap. So next time you hear 'global warming' is bad actually listen to a scientist and not a newscaster who hasn't even probably been through college.

thats completely stupid. Global warming is bad! Unless u call all sea side cities flooding a 'good thing' Omg man get ur facts straight
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top