An Apology ((Abbey)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Apology ((Abbey)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Apology ((Abbey))

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Apology ((Abbey)) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Apology ((Abbey))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:00 am

I'm sorry! It must have been hard! he said. I take thats what sparked your hatred for werewolfs? He munched on another fry.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:09 am

Abbey nodded sullenly. "It was very hard. But my dad didn't want anyone to find out, being the filfth werewolves are." Abbey spat out. She pushed back her plate, and took a last sip of butterbeer. "What about your family?" Abbey asked curiously. "I've never actually heard about them."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:55 am

Well for starters I really never had a family. he said. I was raised an orphan untill I was 11 and of course Hogwarts came knocking at my door. he laughed. He took a bite of his sandwich. I never knew my parents. In 3rd year I found my Aunt who took me in and raised me. I graduated and well I went off on my own. He smiled. I'm gonna start a family with Emmy soon though! At least they'll get to know their parents

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:25 am

Abbey smiled. She was glad Matt wanted children; they might be good for him, and could possibly keep him unevil forever.

Abbey gave a loud and low burp, covering her mouth and looking around to see if anyone had heard her. Sure enough, they had. Abbey could see elderly folks giving her dirty looks, but some little kids were giggling and pointing at her. She covered her mouth with a napkin and covered her mouth, smiling. "Excuse me." she said quietly.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Matt chuckled when she burped. Those 2 old crogers are Mr. and Mrs. Periwinkle. He laughed. They don't even like the minister so don't worry. He laughed as he burped aswel and stuck his tongue out at them before they looked. S'cuse me!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top