An Apology ((Abbey))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Apology ((Abbey)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Apology ((Abbey))

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Apology ((Abbey)) Empty An Apology ((Abbey))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:45 am

Matt had sent an owl to Abbey to meet him in Hogsmeade. He however didn't tell her who it was. He sat in a tree were he'd said to meet her by. He picked an apple and started munching on it. He pulled out his wand and made another one go hurling into a wall. He petted a squirrel that was on his head. It took off, he saw her coming and remained quiet.

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

An Apology ((Abbey)) Empty Re: An Apology ((Abbey))

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:07 am

Abbey walked into Hogsmeade with the strange letter in hand. All it had said was to meet someone here. There had been no signature. Abbey walked under an apple tree that was covered in delicious red apples. She looked around and decided that the mysterious stranger hadn't arrived yet. To pass the time, Abbey took an apple off of the tree and munched on it, because she hadn't had lunch yet so she could meet whoever this person was.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Matt jumped down behind Abbey. Whatever you do! Don't freak out! He said. He covered her mouth and dragged her behind the bushes. BEFOREYOUDOANYTHINGIWANTEDTOSAYI'MSORRY!!!! He said quickly.

((Thats BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING I WANTED TO SAY I'M SORRY!!!!))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:52 am

Abbey started thrashing around and kicking, screaming. "WHAT!?" she shouted. "I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!!!!!"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:47 pm

Shhhh Keep it down. He said. I just wanted to say that I' sorry about your father! He said not to fast. He let go of her and stepped back a few feet.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:17 am

Abbey turned around to face Matt. "What?" she asked, exasperated. "You want to apologize?" she scoffed. "When have you ever done that?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:07 am

Well it seems alot lately I have been becoming human! He said. and Yeah I want to apologize! He stepped back a little bit cause he knew she was going to hit him or something.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:23 am

Abbey kept her arms tightly folded againest her chest, not wanting to do anything stupid that could get her hurt. "It's going to take alot more than that." she replied. "For example, giving me my dad's wand back." She sneered. She wondered if Matt would even do that. "And I want to hear your apology."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:28 am

Here ya go! He said tossing her fathers wand to her. He had his aunts anyway. He only needed his though. Well Miss.Abbey Dawn! I am sorry for what I did to you. How I emotionally ruined your life. He stepped a foot forward and tossed her a potion. Felix Felisus. My gift too you. Use that only when you need it. I you use it carefully it'll last 2 months! He said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:56 pm

Abbey picked her father's wand up off of the ground and took the Felix Felicius from Matt. She furrowed her eyebrows at him. "I guess that was good enough." she said carefully.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top