Ferinand Farm - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ferinand Farm - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ferinand Farm

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ferinand Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Ferinand Farm

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:49 am

Calista saw him whack the horse but Spirit didn't move. She sighed and said, "If you move I'll give you four whole apples." Spirit looked at her and then began moving as she pulled him out of the barn and tied him to the post. She went back in the barn and said, "He is the most stubborn horse i have ever broken. He is also the only one that you have to bribe with food to get him to move. Only when your riding him does he actually want to move."

((OCC: It's ok.))
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:57 am

"Oh, is THAT all," Gar said. He hopped on the horse and rode out.
"Happy?" he asked her, sliding off. "Told you I would make a good worker."
I need something to do, I hope she lets me work here.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:34 pm

Calista sighed and looked at him, "Do you know how to clean stalls? If you do there are twenty stalls that need to be cleaned, but if you don't know how get the horses saddled. The saddles are on the wall over there and the bridles are on the saddle horns. There are names beneath the saddles that correspond to the horses. They have certain saddles because it is easy on them than most saddles. Oh when you do get them saddled you have to remember to put a saddle blanket beneath the saddle or else it will harm the horse." She said looking at him seriously. "Oh and they have to be tied to the post or else they'll wonder away from the farm. Catching them isn't easy." She turned to look at the other horses who were impatient to get out of their stalls.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:39 am

"Okay, I worked on a farm before, I can do this. I think you should have asked around before," Gar said, shrugging.
He began work imediatly.
A few hours later, he was done with all the horse work.
"How did I do?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Calista finished cleaning the last of the stalls and was putting down fresh hay when he spoke. "You did great. Thank you for your help. There's still time left lets go have lunch." She said sighing as she looked around and then grabbed the last horse putting her in the stall. "There you go Anabelle. Nice and clean." the mare made a small chirping sound and Calista smiled softly. She patted her muzzle and began walking out of the barn, "What would you like for lunch?" She asked him smiling, after all feeding him would be some of the things she could give as payment to the boy.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:32 am

"I dunno, what do you have?" Gar asked her. "Any type of meat would be great, if you can get any cooked. And do you need help with the riding lessons?"
Well, fun day...
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:45 pm

"I have different types of meat. Ok how about some steak and bakes potatoes? Sound good?" Calista asked as she took off her gloves putting them in her back pocket and headed for the house.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:26 pm

"Cool!" Garulia exclaimed. "I haven't had good steak in god knows how long!"
Lord, this is great!
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:37 pm

"Really? Well then i'm glad i have steak then. I have to get more cattle though cause i sent most of the meat to my father in France. I just hope they don't cost me much." Calista said opening the back door of the house and walking in. She headed to the kitchen which was large and had a island in the middle of it. She walked to the fridge opened it pulling out a thing of meat and then grabbed two potatoes. "How do you like your steak?" She asked as she began grabbing a skillet then turned the stove on.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Garulia followed her into the house and watched her get a skillet.
"Well done, please."
Humming, he sat down at the table. Tiredly, he sat back in the chair.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top