Ferinand Farm
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ferinand Farm Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ferinand Farm

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ferinand Farm Empty Ferinand Farm

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Calista woke up and smiled getting out of bed going to the window. She looked out and say that the sun was just beginning to rise over the horizon. She dressed in a pair of old blue jeans with a white t-shirt with brown boots that had seen better days. Calista walked downstairs and began fixing her breakfast, it consisted of eggs and pancakes. She finished eating drinking some milk and headed out the door to start working. The farm was very large and it was very well kept, she did all the work herself not using magic to do it. The farm consisted of twenty acres of land, on it there was a large house made of brick and wood. There was a large barn with stables for the horses and a large corral for the horses to roam around in. Then not too far from the barn there was a chicken coop along with another corral full of cattle. Calista headed for the stables to clean out the horse stalls and then she would feed all the animals then go for a ride on her horse. She loved working on the farm but sometimes it was hard and she wished she had the extra money to hire help so the work would get done twice as fast. She didn't use magic for a reason, the last time the animals got spooked and that was the last time she ever used it to get the job done quicker. Once she got the extra money she would hire some help and get the work done faster but it had to be done right. So she picked up her brown leather gloves and began working, it would take her three hours to finish everything she needed done that day.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Ferinand Farm Empty Re: Ferinand Farm

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:00 am

Garulia strode through the farm. It was a beautiful day and he was enjoying himself.
He climbed into and apple tree above some horse stables and took one down.
When a girl, clearly the owner, came by, he flipped down in front of her.
"Hia!" Garulia cheerfully said, holding out his hand and smiling."I'm Garulia! Pleasure to meet ya!"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:15 am

Calista screamed falling backwards, she landed on her back and groaned. "Ow. What are you doing here?" she asked getting up dusting off her butt. She had one hand on her back and looked at him. 'He's young. Is he here for riding lessons?' she thought looking at him still. "Are you here for riding lessons? Cause if you are they don't start until noon. I have to clean the horses stalls and feed all of them then get them all saddled." She said rubbing her back softly then waited for him to respond. "Sorry I'm Calista." she said not wanting to forget her manners.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:19 am

"Oh, no, I was walking through the forest over there and stumbled into your farm-nice place, by the way. Sorry for scaring you, are you okay?"
Garulia looked at her concernedly.
"Do you handle this all by yourself?"
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:25 am

"I'm fine. Yes i handle all 20 acres by myself. I have to because i can't afford to pay for hands to help me. I was given this farm from my father, i grew up here. I have no choice but to do everything myself. So i give riding lessons to pay for food for the animals and to pay the bills." she said softly looking at everything. "I'm just glad that it's still in running condition. You should be wondering in the forest there are bears and other things in there that would eat you. Luckily they never step foot on my farm."
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:43 am

"I'm fine, you don't have a clue," Garulia muttered. He pulled out his wand and began twirling it. If she was a muggle, it would seem he was just twirling a stick, if she was a witch...well, she'll let him know.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:55 am

"You know if you twirl that more you'll get hit with your own magic. I don't use magic here cause it spooks the animals." she said walking towards the barn. "So please refrain from using any around the animals please." She walked up to the first horse stall and greeted the horse, it was a paint morgan. "Hey Jackson. How are you big boy?" She said sweetly as she took a lead rope and tied him to a post in the front of the barn. She grabbed a shovel and began cleaning his stall, putting all the used bedding in a wheel barrel. When she finished she put saw dust on the ground as well as straw. Then she went to the wall and pulled down a saddle then grabbed a bridle. Calista walked up to Jackson and began putting everything on him so he would be ready at noon. Then she lead him back into his stall keeping the lead rope on. Then she moved on to the next stall that held a mustang that she had broken four years ago.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:58 am

"Cool car," Gar told her. He climbed up to the rafters.
"Sorry, I enjoy climbing to standing," he explained. "And you're a witch, then? Cool. I've been bored lately, if you wanted I could work on you're farm. No charge, I'd love to help."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:08 am

Calista's mouth fell open with a pop. "W-what?" she said looking up at him. 'I can't believe this. Wait it could be a trick to get something out of me. I can't not pay him nothing it's not right i have to think of something in exchange.' she thought to herself. "I can't not pay you something. I mean if you do want to work here i have to get you something in exchange for your help." she said softly as she clipped a lead rope to the mustang. She began leading him out of the stall but he wouldn't budge. "Spirit come on please. We have to get things ready and you being stubborn right now isn't helping me in the least." she said trying to get him to move.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:14 am

Gar shrugged. "I just need somethin to do," he said, whacking the horse and making it move. "Don't worry about it."

OoC: Sorry it's so short, I dunno what to put.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum