new friends(Neve)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new friends(Neve) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new friends(Neve)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new friends(Neve) Empty new friends(Neve)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Anamariea walked down to the lake with her gutar. she sat down on a large rock and began to play softly. she wore her long hair up in a pony tail and little to no make-up like always.
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

new friends(Neve) Empty Re: new friends(Neve)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Neve was strolling along by the lake when she heard soft music. It sounded like a guitar. She looked around for the source of the sound and saw a girl sitting on a rock a few feet away from her. She went up to the girl and said 'Nice playing, I've never met someone who can play the guitar,' She smiled and sat down next to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:02 pm

"thanks,"anamariea said looking up. "my name is anamariea , and you are."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:12 pm

'Oh, I'm Neve. Nice to meet you Anamariea. Mind if I call you Ana?' Neve said before looking at the guitar curiously. 'Is that hard to play? It sure looks complicated.' ((OOC: my bro plays the guitar lol)) She liked finding out new things. And meeting new people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:15 pm

"call what ever. i don't care."she said, "it is nice to meet you to, neve,"then she went to her question about the gutir, "not when you no the cords."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Neve stopped looking at the guitar and looked at Ana. 'Oh, right. Well, I'm rubbish at playing instruments so I won't bother asking what chords are.' She got up and went closer to the lake. 'How deep do you think this is? Deep enough for a swim?'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:22 pm

"i use to play the flute to." ana said, "and yes i do think it is deep enought to swim in but i wouldn't no never tryed."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Neve turned around with an awed expression on her face. 'Flute TOO?! Wow, you really are good!' Then she turned back to the lake and said in a slightly disappointed tone 'No, I don't think people have tried swimming here. Maybe I will, one day when I happen to bring my swimming stuff.' She had strange ideas like these sometimes. But she didn't think they were strange. She thought they were perfectly normal. 'What about fish? Do you think there's fish in here?'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:41 pm

"I think i read something about a squid thing."ana said but im not sure," she set down her gutair and waved her wand makeing her swimsuit apper and changed into it befor jumping in the lake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Neve was surprised to see Ana jumping into the lake. Why didn't I think of that she asked herself as she saw Ana wave her wand to fetch her swimsuit. Out loud she said 'Accio swimsuit!' A few seconds later her swimsuit fell to the ground infront of her. She changed and jumped into the lake after Ana, making a giant splash. Things were definitely getting interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top