new friends(neve)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

new friends(neve) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

new friends(neve)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new friends(neve) Empty new friends(neve)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Anamariea walked with neve into hogsmeed they had just been swiming in the lake and desiced to go eat somethign
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

new friends(neve) Empty Re: new friends(neve)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Neve walked into Hogsmeade with Ana and wandered around looking for somewhere to eat. The traditional choice would have been the Three Broomsticks, of course, but Neve was anything but traditional. Instead, she pushed open the door to Honeydukes, thinking to get some strawberry flavoured sweets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Ana followed neve into honeydukes and the smell of candy hit her and she laughed becuase sshe hadn't smelled that smell in a long time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Neve looked at Ana surprised at her sudden burst of laughter but didn't comment. She was too busy looking and trying different sweets. She chose lots and lots of candy and made her way to the counter to pay.
'That'll be two galleons please.' The lady looked at Neve strangely. She wasn't fully dry yet.
'Ok, here ya go,' Neve took out random coins from her pocket and counted two galleons before handing them over to the lady. She turned to Ana. 'You want anything? I'll pay.' She chewed on some toffee and waited for Ana's reply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:30 pm

"i'll just get my self one of those lolly pops."ana said meaning the gient suckers," you don't have to pay."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:33 pm

'No, really, I'd love to get you one.' Neve pointed at one of the lollypops and said 'One of those please,' to the lady, counting out the amount she needed to add before Ana could argue. Neve liked to treat her friends. After all, who else could she buy stuff for if not her friends?

(Hows about locking the old thread? I dunno how to do it)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:35 pm

"okay,"ana said seeing neve would take no for an answer,

(i'll see if i can)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:38 pm

Neve took the sweets, and walked out the shop, handing Ana her lollypop on the way. 'Ok so where d'you wanna go now?' She was sucking on a gobstopper, so she sounded a bit weird.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:41 pm

"i don't know whats around here,"anamariea said," Im kindof new."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:44 pm

'Oh. Well, I'm not that old anyway. Maybe... hows about we go sit down on that bench and finish our sweets?' She said pointing at the bench. 'We never finished getting to know each other properly. ' She said, thinking. 'What classes do you take?'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top