Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME) Empty Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:20 am

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME) 85971_1
Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (Home)
------------------------------------------------------

It was a dusk - winter dusk. His house dripping wet from the heavy rain, last night and Andrian was already outside chopping up some pumpkin up, for his with a pair of axe; for his morning soup while his son Jake ran around the field, playfully. He suddenly fell down and started to cry as he sat back on his butt - Andrian moved his head up swiftly to see what happen and saw Jake on the ground crying because he fell down on the ground. He dropped his axe onto the ground, carelessly to the ground and ran after him, to check if he was okay. "Daddyyyyyy!" cried Jake, slamming the ground with his fist, tossing his head back as he cried.
"No no no no no, don't cry," Andrian pleaded as he fell to the ground on his knee and let his leg to in between Jake's leg as he threw himself at him to give him a long, father-like hug. He then pulled away from Jake, placed both his hand onto Jake's face and gently pushe dit up so he was facing him. "I want, you to be strong. For daddy, okay," he said. "I'm just going to have a look, okay," he continued, in a quiet, musical voice.
"Okay," whimpered Jake, nodding his head innocentally at Andrian - Andrian smiled and rolled up his pant, carefully so that he could see the wound on his leg. There was already a deep wound on his arm. Later, he found out there was another wound on his right leg but the other leg just had a big purple spot on it - a bruise. "Ennervate, Tergio!" Andrian casted two spells an the same time, which made the wound on his knee heal while the other one cleaned up his wound and removed what ever got inside of it. "There, all better," said Andrian, flashing a set of perfect, ultra white teeth as he put on a bandage and carried him off the ground.
"Daddy, like Superman!" grinned Jake, holding onto his toy while his other hand clinged aroudn Andrian's neck. He smile faded away. "Will, mommy. Be back," asked Jake, playing with his toy again but looked away from his father's eyes.
["She'll be, back. I promise," Andrian said, gazing at his son. He needed his mother - "I promise," he repeated

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/5600000/Matt-Dallas-Bruce-Thomas-matt-dallas-5694730-680-502.jpg

What he wore

http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image-files/toddler-boys-curly-hair.jpg

^ Jake

Last edited by Andrian J. Potter on Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME) Empty Re: Andrian Jay Potter's Hut (HOME)

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:40 am

Sophia was walking around the grounds and decided to stop by and see Andrian for she haven't seen him in awhile. As she walked up to the front door he knocked on it. "Andrian it's me may I please come in?"Sophia asked him softly through the wooden door.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:16 am

Fronzie stood up on his feet, standing on the couch and when he heard a few knock on the door he growled and barked wildly at her. Oh. No, Andrian thought as he looked around to see what was going on; why was Fronzie barking again but in a few second he realized that Sophia was at the front door calling out if she could come in. "No, you cannot," said a quite, musical voice. Andrian sounded amused. "Because i am outside," he smirked at her as he got his key from the chain that was dangling on his jeans. He opened the door and all of a sudden Fronzie rushed to jump onto Sophia - like the usual excited dog he was. Luckily, for Andrian he stood in dront of Sophia and pointed his finger at Fronzie. "Fronzie, sit!" he said and Fronzie obeyed.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:37 am

Sophia looked at Fronzie sit and looked at Andrian in shock. "Oh wow, that wa cool."said Sophia laughing. "So... um, can I please come in?"Sophia asked in her soft velvet voice that was sweet like honey. "Of course if you rather me stand out here!"aid Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "So how have you been?"ophia asked him as she gave him a soft warm smile. As the wind rustled through her hair she waved at a couple of first years who waved shyly at her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Andrian looked at her confusingly. "Thanks," was all he could say, he couldn't help but wander why she said it was cool that he got Fronzie to sit. "Oh, yeah sure," he told her as a smile lit up on his face, brightly. He looked at who she was waving and waved at them as well. "Nothing much, getting used to getting back to Hogwart and looking after Jake," he said almost forgetting that he had him in his arm then he looked at Jake and grinned at him. "Oh, i almost forgot you were there." Jake laughed.
"That okay," grinned Jake, cutely as he played around with his little teddy bear picking it fur boredly. Then he looked up at his father and Sophia.
"Alright then," chuckled Andrian as he carefully let he down on the ground, softly then patted his son in the back gently and nodded to Jake's little play club in the corner of the house. "Why don't you go play with your toy while I serve Aunt Sophia a cup of coffee," said Andrian smiling at his son.
"Okay," nodded Jake sucking his finger then waddled off to his little play club area and sat down playing with all his little baby toys. "Look Daddy, vrooom vroom."
"Alright, of you go then you little rascal," Andrian grinned his cute, cowboy and devilish grin patting his son in the back, lightly before turning to Sophia. "Boy calling you Aunt Sophia, sure is," he paused and hesistated for the moment as he tried to find the right word that wouldn't piss her off or offend her. "New," he finally said looking up at her as he poured a cup of milk into both cup that already had a spoonful of coffee beans in it. "So what you been up t- That good, son," he said and trailed off when he heard his son calling out to him, and gave him a thumb up.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:51 pm

Sophia smiled when he said he getting used to Hogwarts again and taking care of Jake. "Well, that's good I'm happy for you."aid ophia smiling as she looked at Jake playing with his toy and laughed. As he heard Andrian say calling her Aunt Sophia was new she laughed. "Nah not really, it just some time to get use to it."said Sophia shrugging. As he asked how she wa she rolled her eyes. "Come on Andrian, I haven't changed one bit I'm still the same boring old teacher's pet, bookworm Sophia."said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:06 am

Andrian laughed and plop in two cube on sugar in both coffee then started stirring both of them so that it dissolved into the coffee. "Sophia Annabella Granger," he rolled his eyes as he gave her the coffee and laughed. "You are not boring, your fun and exciting. Stop bringing yourself down," he told her and sat down beside Sophia and continued to stir his coffee then started taking little sip every few second. "Now repeat after me, I am not boring. I am exciting and fun," he grinned.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:52 am

Sophia rolled her eyes at him when he called her by her full name and made her repeat she was fun and exciting andnot bring. "Fine, I am not boring, I am exciting and fun there are you happy now?"Sophia asked annoyed rolling her eyes once again. She knew Andrian was right but she didn't want to admit thaat to him. As she took a sip of her coffee she sat it down turned to look at him. "So how are you doing besides work and Jake?"Sophia aked with a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:00 am

Andrian grinned and placed a hand on her shoulders. "Good. Very good," he said then hugged her. He was happy that she was not bringing herself down anymore, that he was able to help her do that. Though she knew he was right but didn't want to admit it to him - Of course he didn't know that yet. "Ah. I haven't got much to do beside, harvesting crops, walking in the forest and cooking. I also like to listen to classical music," he told her and smiled his cute devilish smile of his. It wasn't much but he enjoyed doing every single one of them. He edited the story a bit and left out that he was going out with Belle because he didn't want to hurt her. He had enough of it but then again the truth has to come out sooner or later. Hogwart was a big school and there were lots of gossiping around the school and the news spread quickly. "What about you."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:13 am

"Well, that's nice."said Sophia not knowing what else to say about what he does all day with his time. As he asked what she did for fun she laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Fun, what fun? I hardly ever have fun that much it's mainly homework or Head Girl duties."said Sophia softly. Although she does go to the lake or fly around the school every now and then. As she took a sip of her coffee she looked out the window at the nice fall day ahead of her. Sophia wasn't that much herself anymore and she didn't Andrian noticed for she pretended to be fine and normal around everyone else.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top