Reading Beside the Lake - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reading Beside the Lake - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reading Beside the Lake

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reading Beside the Lake - Page 2 Empty Re: Reading Beside the Lake

Post by Mordecai Warton Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:38 pm

"You'll do nothing of the sort." Mordecai growled as he lifted his head and blew a damp strand of air out of his eyes. "If I catch either of ya going anywhere near that Forest it'll be the Headmaster that you'll be dealing with. Playing or not whatever lives in there is not to be approached or reasoned with under any circumstances."

He meant every word he said and the expression on his face was not something one could ignore.

"As for that bird, if I ever catch him anywhere near the Pitch I'll make him rue the day he came out of his egg. Enjoying Quidditch. Well if he bloody well enjoyed the game then he could damn well leave my equipment alone and quit trying to eat every single broomstick and bludger that takes to the air! I've got enough problems to deal with as it is without having to run afoul with the local wildlife!" Mordecai rose to his feet and his voice rose with him. He wasn't yelling at the two girls, he was just growling at the world at large. Being who he was, a professional Quidditch player, ranting out his frustrations in a voice that could be heard clear across the lake was somewhat of a norm for his profession. However, a bellowing Hogwarts teacher was not something that most people were accustomed to.

"Bah!" Mordecai turned and spat away from the girls before he ran both hands through his hair in order to comb it away from his face. Throwing a professional sized temper tantrum in front of a bunch of kids was not something that he would be proud of and he had to mentally remind himself to keep a civil tongue in his head before he shocked the lot of them with words that would make their young ears bleed.

"Sorry you had to see that. Hippogriffs and I aren't made to see eye to eye." He nodded his head as his gaze swept over Gwynn and Jamie. "What are you two doin' out here by yourselves eh?

Mordecai arched an eyebrow when the Jamie girl mentioned something about having a talent with animals.

"Oh really?" He asked, his flaming temper gone as quickly as it came.
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:50 pm

"Sorry, Sir..." Gwynn was a bit embarassed for even mentioning going to try to reason with the creature. As he apologized, she smiled just a bit, "It's quite alright, Sir. And actually, we were both just enjoying the fresh air while reading."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Warton Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:12 pm

"Reading eh? Catching up on your school work or broadening your literary horizons?" He asked as he gathered his hair in his hands and wrung it out on the grass. He glanced down at Lucifer and gave the cat a cheeky grin before he shook himself like a dog, sending water everywhere. Remarkably his robes were bone dry after that. Everything around him however was not.

(Gah! It's short. Sorry! Ran out of muse)
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:04 pm

"Broadening Horizons. I'm reading a muggle book with odd ideals on Magic.." Gwynn replied, then gasped as he shook the dampness from his robes. She and Lucifer were soaked now... Oh, how wonderful. At least she had left her book behind. The cat fled, hissing as he ran. Gwynn knew just how he felt. "Uhm, Sir, was that really nessicary?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top