Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding - Page 4 Empty Re: Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:09 am

Jennifer couldn't take it anymore. Jennifer might not be all mighty and powerful but she didn't have any plans on having the rest of the DE's making the same mistake that she had. "You foolish little boy, I have gotten her alone, I have kidnapped her before and I have tried to get Ne'os to come and try and save her so that I could kill him or at least make him pay for what he did and it all blew up in my face. Once Ne'os found out that I had her, he became Demon like and became impossible to beat. So unless you have the support of all the other DE's here, I dought that your going to get anywhere with that idea." Jennifer said to him starting to feel the stairs of all the others around her. So she calmed back down and leaned back against her tree.

(OOC: it's fine that's why I laughed like that. Smile )
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding - Page 4 Empty Re: Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:04 am

((sorry for the lag everyone, you know how it is, real life, etc.))

"Enough," Lucius said. "I didn't ask you here to listen to you all bickering like infants."

He gestured to their surroundings, just in case they didn't get the picture.

"Remember where you are. For Merlin's sake, remember who you are."

Next time it was going to be a graveyard for sure. Cliche? Yes. But a lot safer than this.

"I have been musing over our situation for some time now, and my solution will please you all. We are going to kidnap a number of students from Hogwarts. If it will upset Emof, we should take this girl at the same time."

He levelled a cool gaze at Noel and Jennifer. Those two seemed the type to take matters into their own hands.

"You are not to do anything until you hear the word. Understand?"

"That goes for the rest of you as well," he added, with a glance around the group. "Death Eaters are not thugs. We do not go about killing like crazed lunatics."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Jennifer looked down at the ground beside her, while she was being staired at cooly by Lucius. Jennifer never realized that she would get into trouble if she said aloud that she had already tried to kidnappe Emof's wife. But it was fine, Lucius did not take any drastic messures of punishing Jennifer. So she listened on, and became very happy with the news that they were finally going to take matters into their own hands. Jennifer hoped that it would be soon and that she would have the most responsiblities. But then again she was new.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:50 pm

Noah was about to respond, but didn't dare interrupt Lucius. The girl just didn't see. He wasn't trying to use Samantha as bait, he was trying to kill her. Jennifer could've done it, that night when she had Samantha at her mercy but she got greedy, she tried to lure Ne'os to his death. He was a vampire, not a god, if they could destabilize him enough he'd show a weakness, an opening, and losing his precious wife could do just that....
But Lucius calmed him slightly. They still had a chance to go after the girl. He still had a chance to prove that he was calm and rational, that he was not cast from the same mold as his mother. He would follow orders, obey, like he had been taught, but he would not let opportunity slip through his fingers....
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top