Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding - Page 3 Empty Re: Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:15 am

This was worse than he'd expected. There was always going to be a certain amount of simmering resentment amongst any group of extremists. Oh yes, Lucius was well aware that his views were extreme, and his methods, too. It didn't make him any less right.

But he knew when he grasped hold of the reins (that's why it's called a reign, people!) of the Death Eaters, that some people would object. He'd actually readied himself for a power struggle, but obviously owning the house that served as their stronghold was power enough.

Still, Bellatrix couldn't help riling him, and that only served to encourage the younger members of their number. Damn woman.

"Thank you for the offer, young lady, but as my sister-in-law so insightfully remarked, I do have a plan and it does not include the death of Ne'os Emof. At least, not right away."

Lucius raised his voice slightly, though it wasn't necessary to speak particularly loudly for everyone to hear.

"As we all know," ...as you should know... "Emof has the deathstick. One person cannot expect to best him. For all we know, one hundred people could not do so. The Dark Lord was the wand's last owner; Emof's power is being enhanced by the power of our lord, and while we may not wish to stand by while that happens, we should not throw our lives away needlessly either.

Instead, let us invest our time more wisely. Pick off the Order of the Phoenix one by one. Emof wants to be immortal? Then let us show him what immortality is; he can watch his friends die even while they try to protect him."

The sly whisper of a smile had begun to curl about the corners of Lucius' mouth and now he stood, smirking, waiting for their approval or perhaps derision.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding - Page 3 Empty Re: Death Eater Meeting; Lucius Malfoy Presiding

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:11 pm

Astoria was scowling. Of course Jennifer would volunteer. She wanted to be best in everything. So, you are saying we kill people around the target, but not kill the target? And what about Matthew Lestrange? He is a traitor in my eyes!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Lucius Malfoy wrote:"Emof has the deathstick.
((Ooc:Thats what she said Razz))
Posting as Bellatrix:
Lets not get to hasty with the Matt thing! Lucius can handle him when he come back into the open.She said nastily to the woman. Besides, I don't even know were he is. I'm the one he trusts the most!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Jasper sat listening to the plans that were being laid out before him. His mind wondered away but he tried to rein them back in. Sitting in the cornor, Jasper tried to remain quiet and forgotten. If he could do that then he could get out of this meeting that much sooner.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:24 am

Jennifer was upset with the fact that Lucius did not like her plan, but that was ok, she understood his. Making Ne'os go mad before killing him would do it better. Jennifer smiled as she waited for Lucius to give her a position in the plan if at all.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Vincent was surprised about the plan, but he guess he had to expect that from lucius. Nevertheless, taking out the order one by one was a good plan, expecially as they couldn't really defeat Ne'os. He learned that firsthand.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:52 am

Godric had decided to finally speak up. He was sick and tired of all this bickering. He knew he was a junior member of this group but didn't care. He was still a Death Eater. Bellatrix, if it had been anyone other then your precious Matt you would want them dead before the next sun's dawning. His eyes were locked on the woman with a dead cold stare. If the turn out of this meeting is any indication as to how many members are still around, we don't have much of a fighting force for either encounter. We might want to get some one inside the Order to help, not one of the ones they would be expecting to betray them. Some one close to the bloodsucker. As for Matt, if I may be so bold, we might want to take him out if found or approached by the treasonous little jerk, but not openly search for him. Eventually he'll mess up and we will have a chance to destroy him. Godric knew almost none of these people even knew who he was. He liked it that way. As he looked around he thought to himself, I doubt even half these people have the nerve to destroy either one, hell, maybe not even the nerve to face one of them but we have to take out the people standing in our way.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:27 am

Noah sat in the back of the room, face covered by his hood. He watched the meeting without comment, but eventually felt he had to do something. Anything. "Permission to speak?" He asked, trying hard to keep his voice from trembling. He didn't wait to be granted permission, he simply wanted everyone's attention. "If I remember correctly, Emof is married to a certain Samantha Burns." He said, making sure his face was still covered by the hood. "She's in my house. If we want to hurt the Vampire she might be the easiest and most effective way to do it."
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:38 am

Jennifer couldn't help but laugh quetly to herself. How many times had she tried to get to his wife, and have it blow up in her face. It was laughable to think off, but it would be nice to hear what the others had to say about it.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:14 am

((OoC: Not sure if Noah was supposed to be able to hear that, just tell me if he wasn't))

Noah heard a quiet chuckle from the surrounded Death Eaters and closed his eyes, working to keep his temper under control. It wouldn't help him here, it would remind them too much of his mother. "I realize this may seem a bit....naive..." He said, "But she's in my house. I'm closer to her than anyone else here could ever hope to be. She won't suspect me. If I can get her alone....."
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top