The Huffelpuff Table
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Huffelpuff Table Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Huffelpuff Table

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Huffelpuff Table Empty The Huffelpuff Table

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:54 pm

Mariana woke up after dreaming all kind of strategies about Quditch trainings though she forgat half of them. She got dressed and climbed up towards the Great Hall to eat.She was very hungry though she didn't know why.Feast from last night was good. She took her usual seat and started pouring pumpkin juice in her glass looking at the door waiting for someone dead or alive to arrive.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

The Huffelpuff Table Empty Re: The Huffelpuff Table

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 am

Abbey walked into the hall, hungry for breakfast before her classes. She took a seat across from Mariana. "Hey Mari!" she said. Abbey took a goblet of pumpkin juice from the table and took a sip before looking at Mariana. "How are you?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:53 pm

Mariana saw and heard Abbey's voice as she walked to the Huffelpuff table. "Oh hey Abbey i am pretty good thanks how about you?" she replied not paying attention to pumpkin juice she was still pouring in already full glass.She sensed it raining on her robes so she moved the bottle away. "Curses where is it/" she said searching for her wand.She drawed it and pointed at the lake of pumpkin juice on the table. "Episqio!" she murmered making everything come to its place before she turned back to Abbey and put her wand on the table.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:54 pm

"Good." Abbey said. She bit into a piece of toast. "Can you give me hint? Did I make the Hufflepuff team?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:53 pm

"Ofcourse you did Abbey.I am impressed with your beating skills." Mariana said as she took a little sip of the little pumpkin juice she had left in her glass.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:30 pm

"Thanks." Abbey said. She bit into a piece of toast. "So how have you been lately?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:40 pm

Mariana zoomed in and out. "Oh i've been okay thank you.Have a lot of thoughts circling,but fine.How about you?Do others treat you friendly?" Mariana asked taking a sip of pumpkin juice.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:56 am

Abbey nodded and smiled. "Yes, I've made quite a few new friends this year. I'm excited for the tournament, too!" Abbey said.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:55 pm

"Oh yes that tournament reminds me that there is a match between Slytherin and Rawenclaw coming up soon.I assume you will be going," Mariana commented.She already had ready DarkBlue uniform to cheer for rawenclaw. "And also forgat to congratulate you on being elected for quadwizzard tourny.It's going to be tuff." she said cheering in that name.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:28 am

"Thanks." Abbey said, smiling. "And yes, I am attending the match between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. I've already got a blue shirt ready in my room!" Abbey said, laughing.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top