Meeting with the minister
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting with the minister Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting with the minister

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting with the minister Empty Meeting with the minister

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:59 pm

Ne'os knocked on the ministers door he was dressed in dark green robes his silver Rapier on his belt the elder wand next to it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the minister Empty Re: Meeting with the minister

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 am

Dae waved his finger at the door causing it open He hoped that it would be his 10 'o'clock and not some interloper which he commonly received everyone wanted to see the new minster and it was frustrating for Dae and his appointments, but when the door opened he was elated to see indeed it was his appointment a young man by the name of Ne'os Emof. He need to discuss a great deal with this young man. "Come in Come in we have very little time to discuss more than most do in a week or at least more than most speak about important or pressing matters." Dae said as he finished the paper work he was working on before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:18 am

Ne'os walked in the door closeing behind him he sat in a chair across from Dae "hello Minister."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:23 am

"Oh please no need to be that formal call me Dae. Now first matter of disscussion falls upon parts of your battle with the darklord and the first point with that battle deals with your hinting at not only your own Horcrux, but at You Know Who's as well. Now i bring this up because i need you to tell me all the information you know about the object, and its location!" Dae said as he summoned some coffee rather than Tea Dae had become addicted to coffee while he lived in Australia. Than he put a quick charm on the room keeping everything said within the walls of that room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:28 am

"while my horocrux is 100% protected i do not know the location of the dark lords. I would assume it is very well hidden." he said looking at the coffee infront of him for a second before continueing "i assume you know how a horrcrux is created am i correct?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:40 am

Dae was completely shocked by the question it now dawned on him that most people must not know about is past no matter how troubled it is. With a quick chuckle Dae replied with a stern face "My dear boy you flatter me, for thinking i haven't dabbled in dark magic. You see my dear boy i have several of my own, and that is why i know the importance of finding such artifacts."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:47 am

"i see" he said uneasily at the fact the minister of magic had many horocruxes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:52 am

[b]" Well now that i know that you can't help me on that topic i think it is time we turn our attention to that thing strapped to your belt there. You see i am gonna ask that you turn it over so that i can destroy it. It should have been done by Harry potter but he did not have the fore sight to do that. Now why you might be like Dumbledor and not use it for evil is regardless eventually it will be used for evil again." [/b]Dae said in a very serious tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:54 am

"im sorry sir with all due respect i can not give it to you" he said frowning.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:01 am

Oh it was cute this boy thought it was a debate and that he had a choice. " dear boy this is not a request this is a command, if you want i can let you watch me destroy it. Power corrupts everything that is why someone is required to be re qualified for minster everyone and a while. I can see how this request but you must think about what is good for the people as a whole this was the philosophy of Ancient Greeks and Romans who are still icons today, now take an iconic step for the good of all those alive today and for all of those who will be alive tomorrow!" Dae spoke with grace
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top