Meeting with the Minister
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting with the Minister Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting with the Minister

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting with the Minister Empty Meeting with the Minister

Post by Darren Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Darren entered the Ministers office quickly and shut the door behind him. Looking around, he was annoyed to find it was empty. Great. Rolling his eyes, he took sat down on the Ministers chair, figuring he might as well wait for Dae for a while. It was hard to believe that his friend from Hogwarts had already became the minister of magic.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the Minister Empty Re: Meeting with the Minister

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:38 pm

Dae was having a very busy day, but he had the faintest feeling this was how it was always going to be.He was in need of a great repriaval from this admanistrating work. Like a fox Dae slipped away from the crowds of people into the one place he could keep others out of, his office. Dae was dismayed and joyed to find that he was not alone in his office. His chances of having a reprive looked slim now, but what he did get was the chance to see an old friend again. "Darren i think that is my seat. Although sometimes i do not believ it, and I am sure that is why you are here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 pm

As Darren wondered how Dae would react when he saw him, no one had seen Darren for several months after all, the door happened and Dae entered. Darren thought he looked very tired, though he expected that. "Hello Dae," he greeted without a slight smile. Getting up when he mentioned it was his seat, he went to the seat opposite. "im not here for that," he said. "But congratulations anyways. I was sure you would become minister someday, though not this early."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:11 pm

Dae observed as he switched seat, so Dae too his own chair and then faced Darren as he finished talking. "Well thank you for ypur confidance, and indeed this is sooner than we all though. I guess it comes down to the times they want someone younger to take care of the problems of the past.Now why are you here if it has nothing to do with my position?" Dae said as he remembered the last thing he heard about Darren was that he had gone missing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Darren could tell Dae wasn't in the mood to waste time with small talk. He was probably very busy. "Of course its something much bigger. I would have hardly taken the risk of going into the ministry to tell you that," he said. It wasn't as safe for him as before. For some reason people thought he was still a death eater and he was now being tracked. "I'll tell you, but first, you have heard of Lord Voldemort's 'death' haven't you?' he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Right to the point Dae liked the direct attitude we were all talking to the conversationn, but much bigger that what Dae becoming Minster. Not to brag now but this fact was pretty big news and for something to be bigger had to be what Dae had thought about Voldmorts death from the bbeging. " Yes i have heard of it, but i am sure he will find some way to come back. Which brings me to my next point in our conversation I would like to offer you a job, but before you answer tell me what you know.m Is it another horacruxe?" Dae was very confident that answer would be yes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:55 pm

To Darren it didnt really matter that Dae had become minister. Not that much anyways. Darren didn't even fully trust Dae. He was pretty sure Dae would kill him, or any of his friends, if it meant getting more power. Raising his eyebrows, he was surprised at how much Dae knew already. Most people were thinking Voldemort had been defeated once and for all. Ha. It was good he wasn't one of them though. "Good your smarter than I thought," Darren said smiling slightly again.

"Everyone thinks that the Death Eaters lost the Battle. They didn't, no one won it. everyone who thinks they did is a fool," he scowled. "He has a horcrux, I'm sure of it. And thats what the Death Eaters are searching for now, to keep it safe. You probably should start too," Darren advised. "I'm sure you know how to destroy it."

When he heard Dae offer him a job, Darren laughed. "What job?" he asked out of curiousity. Even though he was quite sure he wouldn't take it. He would rather work for the order than the ministry.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:09 pm

So it was true Dae should always trust his instincts after all those were what got him here. Darren was shocking to be the one who reveal this information after all Dae had tried to arrest him and his friends on more than one occation. Now was not the time to be snide about things though, so he took the information in good confidance. "Well it is not a job really."

Dae was not sure how he felt about the intellegance retort, but the fact that it was a compliment he decided to dismiss it. Then there was the comment about Dae knowing how to destroy the horcrux was a blaintant comment about Dae`s own Horcruxs. "How can someone not think that he has a horcrux no one has destroyed one since the last time he came back. They are foolish you can use a horcrux over and over again until it is destroyed. Let the order think what they want if they werent a group of vigilantes, and fought crime the leagal way they would know the truth. Ah the jobish thing i have for you is well a liscense to kill." Dae would let Darren inturpt what he thought that was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Darren wasn't entirely sure how he was still friends with Dae after all this time. After all, Dae had tried to arrest him, betrayed him and once tried to kill him too. Despite that, Darren still trusted him, mainly because they were fighting the same enemy. Still, Dae had changed a bit over time. Thats why Darren was trusting him with the information.

At least he wasnt as stupid as the previous minister, Darren thought while he listened to Dae's rant about the order. He rolled his eyes at the legal crap, Dae hadn't changed in that way, always obsessed with the law. "A license to kill?" Darren sneered. That was hardly a job, he had been expecting a promotion to an auror or something. Not that he would except that anyways. "I dont need a bloody license to kill."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Darren was an amusing friend he was not quite understanding what Dae was offering to him. There was a reason Dae got frustrated with Darren so often, but he did have to admit that the name did not really give off what it was. Dae really needed a name for this as he planned on handing out a couple more of these. "So the name is misleading, but yes you do need a liscense to kill or you will be arrested. Now what i mean to do with this liscense is to make you like an auror but you will not have to listen to the other aurors you will report directly to me." Dae hoped that Darren would follow him this time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top