Minister's Office
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Minister's Office Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Minister's Office

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Minister's Office Empty Minister's Office

Post by James Roland Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:37 am

James was sitting in his office, grumbling about society, young people, and occasionally screaming "TURN THAT MUSIC DOWN"
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Minister's Office Empty Re: Minister's Office

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Miss Gabrielle Delacour arrived to Ministry with knight bus first thing in the morning.She knocked on Minister Roland's office door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:41 pm

James looked up, and shouted. "IN"
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:42 pm

[[SWITCH ACCOUNT! Rolling Eyes ]]
Miss Delacour walked into Minister;s office: "Good morning Minister." she said when she was already inside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:46 pm

((GAH!! SORRY, I SIGNED OUT AND SIGNED IN AS JESS))
James looked up and smiled, one of the rare occasions he did, of course. "Hello Gabrielle," he said smiling. Gabrielle was really the only person he was friends with
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:47 pm

"I am sorry I can't come more often,but as you know I am on Ministry buisness on Hogwarts." she said to James like she read his thoughts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:49 pm

James nodded, and pushed a chair out for her. "Come in," he instructed, "Come in."
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Gabrielle sat down on the chair across Minister. "Well the real reason I am here is to discuss about incident that happened on Hogwarts which I think you are very well informed of." she finally said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Roland Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:55 pm

James nodded grimly, crossing over to sit on his chair as he did. "Yes, i did hear about that. Proceed with your report," he instructed her, making a cup of tea for the both of them as he did so
James Roland
James Roland
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Gabrielle noddded: "Seems it started like a conflict of jelousy between Misters Andrian Potter and Danny Thompson.Over a girl naturally.Andrian Potter was jelous of Danny Thompson which is not important right now.They started a serious argue when Mister Jess Potter and Miss Sophia Granger interfered.I know for sure Andrian Potter is a registered vampire am I right?" finished Gabrielle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top