Meeting Someone Again (Nathaniel) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting Someone Again (Nathaniel) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting Someone Again (Nathaniel)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting Someone Again (Nathaniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Someone Again (Nathaniel)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 pm

"Oh. Erm, moved out of my parent's house and into a friends, and a little bit of Death Eater excitement too. But overall not much at all. Though I did meet some new friends. But that's basically it." she shrugged. She was also out of things to say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone Again (Nathaniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting Someone Again (Nathaniel)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:11 pm

"Funny, the similar thing happened to me. I mean moving out from my parent's house. You can guess why..." said Nate. He was refering to the fact that both of his parents and most of his family were death eaters and he was a member of the Dumbledore's army. And that was a big problem for him. "Summers are pretty boring. School is much more fun. Without the homework and stuff..." said Nate laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Vinny laughed. "I do enjoy Hogwarts much more, but you're right; I could live without the work." she giggled, and repositioned herself. "So, erm, which classes do you plan on taking? I'm not taking much though."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:21 pm

"I'm taking the usual. DADA, Charms, Transfiguration, Potions and History of Magic. Finally I don't have to take all of those stupid classes like Divination. I hated that class and I really sucked at it" said Nathaniel laughing. "And I really didn't get the point of the whole subject."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:28 pm

"Hah. Neither did I. It's kind of what I said when I was little, why take it if you're never going to use it. At the time I thought that was the defenition of Math class. At the time." she added. "I'm taking something along those lines, I can't relly remember, but I will when I get my schedule." she sighed. "I can't believe Summer's almost over."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 pm

"Yeah, Maths. I totally agree" said Nathaniel laughing. He had always thought the same thing. "I always thought we didn't need to learn all the stuff we do in maths. Why the hell then people made a calculator? So we don't need to torture ourselves" said Nate laughing. "Yeah, I agree. It seems like the summer only lasted a week or such" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top