ADDAMS, Nathaniel
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ADDAMS, Nathaniel Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ADDAMS, Nathaniel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ADDAMS, Nathaniel Empty ADDAMS, Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:31 am

ADDAMS, Nathaniel Chace-crawford-mobile-wallpaper

MAIN
They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious, because they just didn't hold with such nonsense

Character's Legal Name: Nathaniel Matthew Addams

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor or Slytherin I think.

Blood Type:  Halfblood

Species: Human

Face claim: Chace Crawford

APPEARANCE
...Aunt Petunia often said that Dudley looked like a baby angel - Harry often said that Dudley looked like a pig in a wig

Nate has a egg like shape face with sky blue eyes, although Nate keeps himself his face very well groomed he does tend to get lazy at times and have a bit of a scruffy look going onto him that makes him seem a bit older, but it doesn't last very long due to him not liking how it looks. Nate has  short light brown hair with bangs styled to the right of his face that has a tendency to get in his eyes blocking his eyes.   Nate wears casual clothes most majority of the time, but isn't afraid to dress up but usually for a special occasion and he really doesn't like it.   Nate wears a lot of plain different color shirts, although he wears more darker colors then lighter colors, feels he looks better in darker colors.  Although he wears a lot of blue in his wardrobe due to it being is favorite color.  His style usually consist of a  plain shirt or a button down with blue jeans and converses, he sometimes has the looks as if he just rolled out of bed look, although that certainly isn't true he takes good care of himself and prides himself on his appearance mainly is hair.

PERSONALITY
......If only the hat had mentioned a house for people who felt a bit queasy, that would have been the one for him

Nate is a very warm and trusting person. He is kind and caring, especially to his closest friends and family. He is laidback, funny, and friendly, and it has always been in his nature to look out for people. Nate is also known for having a moral compass, although is decisions aren't always the right ones.  He is incredibly athletic and cares for his family deeply. Nate is also honest, and is known for being a horrible liar, he can't lie to save his life, someone his cousin Maura catches him on cause he stutters. Nate is extremely brave and loyal and will do anything to keep his friends and family safe, even if it means he gets hurts in the process.  He's extremely loyal but once you break his trust, he will never forget it.  Although he's laidback and funny, he's sarcastically funny and has a witty sense of humor.  Nate is as smart as a whip he loves reading and doing new things, and hates staying in one place for a long amount of time.

HISTORY
..................Hey! My eyes aren't 'glistening with the ghosts of my past'!

Early Years: Nathaniel Matthew Addams was born on April 18th to Louis and Hannah Addams.  Nate is the oldest of the five Addams siblings and is the oldest boy out of them as well, Nate has three brothers and one sister named Serena.  Being the oldest out of his siblings he helped his mother take care of his siblings due to his father being away for lawyer cases which eventually lead to his parents divorce when he was eleven years old. Like most kids Nate went to a muggle private school until the went to Hogwarts, he was pretty popular and did gymnastics with his cousin Maura and was often paired with her when they did paired routines and danced and did tricks together.  Nate gotten along with all his siblings when he was young as well as his cousin Maura who he still sees to this day, Nate grew up wealthy due to his father being a lawyer but after his father left, his mother was suffering greatly raising five kids on her own.  

They sold everything even the house and moved to a small apartment in London the summer before Nate went to Hogwarts.  Despite his parents divorce, Nate still kept in good contact with his father, and wished for the longest time for his parents to get back together it wasn't until he was thirteen that his parents gotten back together and decided to try to make work out their problems after two years of being divorce.  

Hogwarts Years: At the age of  eleven Nate was accepted into Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and wizardly.  Not really wanting to go after his parents divorce and his mum suffering he went and gotten accepted into the famous house of Gryffindor like his father. In awe by the castle, Nate learned about how to cure boils with a potion to one of the many secrets of Hogwarts the kitchen due to wondering around lost around the castle.

Now we skip a few years onto the third year, which was a happy year for Nate, his parents gotten back together and one of his siblings were joining him at Hogwarts!  Not to mention he was also old enough to go to Hogsmeade the village he heard so much about.

Now entering the fifth year, was the year Nate hated because of OWLs but he studied his butt off all last year and believed he had what it took to pass them,  he made in total eight OWLs in total.  He was quite proud of that, although he knew that he was going to get dreadful in History of Magic and Divinations.

Skipping to his last and final year, Nate was excited to go but yet sad, he was going to leave his siblings behind and get a job at the ministry which always been a dream of his.  Nate made eight NEWTs and said his farewell to Hogwarts and promise his siblings and his cousin Maura he'll see them in the Hogsmeade village on weekends.

After Hogwarts:  Keeping his dream to work in the ministry of magic, Nate decided to get a job as a unspeakable.  He was also fascinated about what was down in the department of mysteries or so and wanted to work down there.  Nate lives in apartment downtown of London that isn't to far from his work but isn't to far from his parents house.  Nate still sees his parents and siblings often and seen hanging around with his best friend but cousin Maura Goldstein.

Out of Character
I'm Harry's half-sister, Dumbledore's daughter, Voldemort's niece, Sirius' cousin, Snape's daughter and Lupin's great grandmother...

What should we call you: Maura (Mars)

RP Experience: about 8 years

How you found us: Old member (but google)

Main Character (we'll PM you on this account): Maura Goldstein

Last edited by Nathaniel Addams on Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

ADDAMS, Nathaniel Empty Re: ADDAMS, Nathaniel

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:18 am

I believe he's done now
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:24 am

Hiya, Mars!

So, at the top it says Gryffindor or Slytherin, but I think you're wanting to lean towards Gryffindor? Doesn't seem Slytherin to me. Also, part of his history is confusing. The first paragraph specifically; did you mean Nathaniel instead of Louis in part of that? It isn't a big deal, but it might help if you suggest people read his app.

Let me know if I got that right and I can get him sorted for you!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:04 am

Sorry Adds, was going to name him Louis at first but I changed it to Nate at the last minute, I do apologize for that and I edited it. I'll like Gryffindor if you don't mind
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:26 am

Righto, he should be good to go. Just make sure you do claims real quick and then he should be all sorted out!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top