Longlost Sibling (Aleski, open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Longlost Sibling (Aleski, open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Longlost Sibling (Aleski, open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Longlost Sibling (Aleski, open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Longlost Sibling (Aleski, open)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:04 pm

"Wait, wait I've heard that! My dad said that was the name of my mother, the one he'd divorced..." Vinny stared at him, wide-eyed. Then she ran with the boy, possibly her brother, to her vacation house. She hurdled into the kitchen, where her dad whipped around. "Vinny, are you alrigh-" he stopped, and his mouth formed a perfect, comical O.
"Who-Who, who are you!?!" he stuttered at the boy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Longlost Sibling (Aleski, open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Longlost Sibling (Aleski, open)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:10 pm

They were married?

He followed the girl back to her home, feeling dazed and confused. They had never been married. It had been a one night stand between her and his father, or that's what he had been told anyway. But it kind of made sense. She was seventeen, maybe their marriage had initially been a secret?

He glanced around the kitchen of his maybe-father's house. This was bizarre! He felt as though he was intruding upon the lives of a perfectly normal family, he shouldn't be here. He was startled when the man asked him a question; he hadn't even noticed he was there. Hi there, I'm uh... He put his hand on his chest in an almost effeminate fashion. My name is Aleski Mikkonen and if you don't uh... don't mind I'd like to ask you some questions about your ex-wife. Wait, no, I mean... He flushed beetroot red and laughed shakily. You see sir, Jannike was quite probably my mother and I believe that you might, well... He turned to Virginia. Oh for Christ's sake, this is ridiculous! I can't just... just barge in here and... and... oh my God!

Last edited by Aleski Mikkonen on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:17 pm

[[OOC: Erm, Vinny kind of took Aleski with her, and her dad saw him, and,,, yeah.]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:41 pm

((Shit, sorry, that's humiliating. I was tired you see. Okay, edited.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:55 pm

"No, no, it's fine." Vinny's dad said, straightening up. "It's just, you look so much like me, Aleski. With a little bit of Jannike in you. Yes, is true Jannike and I were once, but we divorced soon, actually right, after we had you, and I couldn't take care of you both, so I put you up for adoption and kept Vinny here, I figured a girl would be easier than a boy. I am ashamed of not keeping you, so I kep it a secret. I remarried, now. The wife's out for groceries, you'll see." He let out the breath he had been keeping. Vinny just looked at him.
"Who whoa, whoa, so he's my brother?!?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Um...wow...um....oh...okay? So you're my father and... and she's my sister and... the hell!?! WHAT THE HELL!?! Before he could stop himself, he burst out laughing. This was just too much. He had lived his whole life without knowing who his family was and he was fine with that, he had two adoptive mothers who loved him. But now...

This is insane! I mean... I...you bastard! They told me she didn't know who the father was, why would they tell me that? Did she lie? Was she even seventeen? You know what? I don't care I'm going home. HOME. To my REAL parents, because you are NOT my father, you're just...you're just an asshole!

He was still laughing as he walked slowly backwards out the door. He knew that he would see Virginia again at school and it would be awkward like hell but he'd just have to pretend this never happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top