*BeInG* around {THE} P-E-O-P-L-E *you* lOvEd (Chase and Mak)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

*BeInG* around {THE} P-E-O-P-L-E *you* lOvEd (Chase and Mak) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

*BeInG* around {THE} P-E-O-P-L-E *you* lOvEd (Chase and Mak)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*BeInG* around {THE} P-E-O-P-L-E *you* lOvEd (Chase and Mak) Empty *BeInG* around {THE} P-E-O-P-L-E *you* lOvEd (Chase and Mak)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:10 am

Daniel finished packing his luggage, with all his best clothes, bathroom accesories and some pieces of parchment with a bottle of ink in the back of it putting a charm around it so it couldn't be detected nor cause any problem on the aeroplane. His bag was heavy but he just lifted it with ease from the bed then dropped it onto the floor and rolled it behind him as he walked toward Chastity's and his room putting his luggage by the wall and walked into her room where she was. "Need any help" he asked her looking at her as he put on his golden rimmed glasses and started to fix his beanie on him. He wore a blue top, black jeans, white sneakers and a watch

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2100000/Sexy-Zac-Efron-Wallpaper-zac-efron-2142033-1024-768.jpg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

*BeInG* around {THE} P-E-O-P-L-E *you* lOvEd (Chase and Mak) Empty Re: *BeInG* around {THE} P-E-O-P-L-E *you* lOvEd (Chase and Mak)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:21 am

Chase folded a shirt and stuck it into her bag. It wasn't that big, but it sure had a LOT of stuff in it. Her mom had given it to her for her birthday one year so she could put whatever she wanted in there and it wouldn't feel heavy, or show that there was a lot in there. It was even comfortable for Dragon to carry in. But she wasn't taking him, no she was letting Mary take care of him while she was gone.

She looked up as Danny walked in. "Oh! Hey, no I think I'm almost done!" She said giggling. She put her last skirt in and turned around to face him. "Are YOU ready?" She asked giggling as she glanced down at herself to make sure she was presentable. She was wearing a black tank top type thing, tight jeans that faded to black at the bottom and black high heels, the most comfortable heels she had ever worn in her life.

http://j.bdbphotos.com/fashion/pictures/5L/09/12509_large.jpg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

*BeInG* around {THE} P-E-O-P-L-E *you* lOvEd (Chase and Mak) Empty Re: *BeInG* around {THE} P-E-O-P-L-E *you* lOvEd (Chase and Mak)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:46 am

"Yep" Daniel smiled at her and help zip up her luggage holding the other end of the zipper pulling it together and then stopped when they hand touched each other, causing his heart to flutter, though it was dead he turned to look at her and looked up and down at her seeing what she was wearing today and smiled crookedly at her then pursed his lips together as if thinking. "You look...wow" he said knowing that sounded cocky but she looked sexy, he loved her singlet the way it had shaped her curves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:49 am

Chase giggled and moved closer to him. "You like it? I bought it with you in mind." She said smiling at him and then giggled her cheeks going pink. "I can't believe we're going to Greece! This is exciting! I haven't been there before.. and even if I had.. It'd be a new experience all over again because I get to go with the best person in the world!" She said smiling as she hugged him. "I'm so excited!" She grinned and looked up at him happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 am

"Thanks" Daniel laughed and stood there as she moved closer to him automatically placing both hands on both side of her hips looking at her watching her giggle in front of him. "Me too, it going to be fun. Especially with my favorite girl" he told her and smiled as he hugged her back; he cooed a bit looking down at her happily then kissed her on the nose lightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:59 am

Chase giggled and moved away from him for a bit. "Got everything? toothbrush? Hairbrush.. makeup.. clothes, perfume." She said half asking half checking off what she had. "Money.. Danny." She said grinning as she looked up at him. "I think I have everything packed." She said smiling as she moved closer again kissing him lightly on the cheek before spinning around, grabbing her back and half dancing, half skipping, and walking, towards the door. "lets go!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:04 am

"Yep" Daniel repeated about six times when she asked him if she got everything, half asking half checking off what she had in her luggage pulling each item carefully out to show her that she had everythign then neatly put it back into the bag. He looked up at her as she said 'Danny' his name and at first he had no idea what she mean't then laughed when he got what she was joking about. "You'll always have me" he grinned back at her and kissed her back on the cheek then watched her spin around the room and then walked toward the door with her. "Alright, we just have to go to Mak place first" he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:08 am

"Yup!" She said giggling. She stopped in the kitchen though. Mary was sitting there with a cup of coffee. "Hey Mary.. we're heading out now." She said softly and then setting her bag down in the hallway she moved into the room and gave Mary a hug. "The house is always open for you.. thank you so much for taking care of Dragon for me.." Chase hugged her for a long moment and Mary hugged her back until moving away Chase skipped to the hall again. "Thanks Mary! Love ya!" She said grinning at her before moving past the kitchen to Danny again. "Sorry.. I had to say goodbye to her." She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:30 am

Daniel heaved her luggage off the bed then carried it out of her room, taking his own luggage and dragging both of them out of the hall then to the front of the room slowly turning to her; smelling like vanilla and honey together. "It okay, i'm not in a rush" he laughed and looked at her putting a hand on her arm and stroking it lightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:35 am

Chase grinned at him and moved closer to him as he stroked her arm. "Greece here we come." She whispered touching his face gently with a slightly over warm hand. She had just had it in her pocket, so that made it even more so, so touching his cold face she smiled and closed her eyes at the unexpected pleasure of the simple touch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top