Another day at work - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another day at work - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another day at work

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another day at work - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day at work

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:27 pm

Alicia flew down to Ron. She made sure she was flying right beside him. He wasn't a Chaser usually, so she was surprised at how good he was. She guessed he had to practise all positions, being Head of Department and all. She swiftly flew right up to the Qwaffle, intercepting it. She wasn't going to let Ron score. She smiled as she held the Qwaffle. "Want it back?" she asked, not knowing if Ron wanted to keep doing interceptions or practise scoring or what.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Weasley01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:34 pm

"Ok then"as he flew towards her he then said "I think we should start practising gole scoring now"he came down then off his broomstick towards the center of the room and placed the quaffle onto this little table and shouted "GOAL SCORING MODE"then room suddenly changed for goal scoring he said to alicia. "Ready to get started then."
Ronald Weasley01
Ronald Weasley01

Number of posts : 118
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Alicia nodded. She loved how Ron could order the room to change. She assumed only he could do that. Otherwise anyone could make the room constantly change, which would be a pain. She flew a bit away from the posts, so she could have a proper shot. "Ok, ready." she said, Qwaffle in hand, lined up and ready to go. She flew towards the goalposts and took a shot. She hoped she would score, but she half-hoped Ron would save it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Weasley01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Ron missed by inches he said "nice shot thats 1-0 to you then my go then and if you are wondering it is controlled by me only the room if bewitched so that i could change it to everything like the room of requiement in hogwarts." Ron then remembered "If you see anyone control it tell me now where was i oh yeah shooting." Ron did i really powerfull shot that proberly went 100 miles per hour he didnt want to hurt alicia on her first today and went for it.
Ronald Weasley01
Ronald Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:52 pm

Alicia hovered by the goalposts, ready. Keeping wasn't her strong point, so she doubted she would be able to save it from the start. Still, she would try. It was similar to being a Chaser in a way, as in she had to catch the Qwaffle. Just the pressure of Keeping really got to her sometimes. She reached out for the Qwaffle as it came towards her, but she just missed it. Bugger. "Well done. 1-1." she congratulated him, smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Weasley01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:01 pm

"The times going fast he have to go soon ok then im ready for your shot"he went on his broomstick to the goalposts he was hovering there when he remembered "oh sorry completly forgot this room closes in a minuite well we better cleaned up"ron went to the middle of the room and this time shouted "CLEAN UP MODE!" Then said "We better get going to out offices unless you want to get locked in?"He then said "Im sorry about that we will carry on with that tommorow if you like well after we done out mourning reports that me always defently get."
Ronald Weasley01
Ronald Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Alicia nodded, disappointed that she didn't get to practise more. She couldn't believe her job involved Quidditch practise. It was the perfect job. She saw the room clean itself up. This really was an amazing room. "Ok, it's fine. What time should I get in tomorrow?" she asked, wondering what was the usual time of arrival.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Weasley01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Ron was thinking for a answer then said "I think about 8-10am some reports will be on your desk once you get to your office tommorow then we need to organize the new quidditch leugue coming up."he knew she enjoyed practising quidditch so then said "then if we have time we will be practising quidditch again ok."
Ronald Weasley01
Ronald Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Alicia nodded. Around 8am. She would be there, she wouldn't be late. She wondered if there were other colleagues, but didn't ask. She guessed not many were needed at the moment. "Ok, I'll be there." she simply said. She had nothing to add to that. She wondered if she should go now, but she didn't want to seem at all rude by leaving.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronald Weasley01 Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:29 pm

"You can go now if you want to and please and please tell oliver i said hi yeah i do know that you two are married congratulations"ron went to the door "Im leaving now anyway see you tommorow"Ron left.
Ronald Weasley01
Ronald Weasley01

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top